tuscl

why are some woman at clubs full service and others are not?

Sunday, October 4, 2009 4:21 PM
I am just wondering what turns a woman at a club into full service and others prefer to remain at low mileage? At my favorite club it seems that the great majority of woman are full service once you get in the back room, but there are a couple of others who have been dancing for years and still prefer to remain very low mileage. One woman I have known for a long time is very great to talk to --- a great dancer, and gives great lap dances - but refuses to go that extra mile and even give a HJ, let alone a BJ or even think about full service; whereas all of the rest of the club will do anything you desire. Did something happen when she was younger or what? I have asked her and her (I am sure she is a she!) answer is why should I do that when I can get by right on my lap dance ability! Has anyone else had similar experiences in a club?

39 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah these are ROBs and I would avoid giving them your repeat business. They are full of pride. Just like in other jobs you will have a variation in the quality of service. Also it might be because they have had bad experiences with STDs. Lets admit it, strip clubs are dirty places to be having sex and chances of getting a STD is higher than normal.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    You may be correct about STD ----- I wonder if she has one and is cognizant that she may be passing it on to someone else and does not want to be guilty of that
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Although there are a very few exceptions, and I know you guys are not going to like to hear this and will be in denial, the main thing it boils down to is their desperation for drug money.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Even dancers have standards.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    They all have their limits. Just like customers.Would you go down on every dancer you have ever met? Some will break their rules just for you. Recently a dancer asked me why I never call her. She is a HJ queen. I replied because you do not fuck or suck. She came back with "sometimes I suck". I am waiting for that day.
  • If they were all fs then "all strippers are whores" would be true
  • how
    15 years ago
    Obviously, there can be no legitimate expectation of FS ITC. However, it is the norm at clubs I typically visit, and I choose not to participate in just a tease anymore.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Real simple, that is their choice. Their reasons are of no concern to me.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Odd question. Strip clubs aren't brothels. Well, some are, I suppose. I've been to some of those. Either that or I just happened to find the full service girl in a couple of clubs.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    tx: "Even dancers have standards" If they did you would be SOL, tx. p.s. how those short bonds been working out for you?
  • This question is so self explanatory. Why are all strippers not in law school? Why do some not grind? Duh because while they aren't smart people....they are people
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Sems to me it's a simple business decision. Some of the not-me's are ROBs and some are not.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    I don't know but it can be frustrating. One of my ATFs would let me fondle her everywhere, suck her tits, have DATY, unzip me for a HJ but would always say she wont go any further. Oh well-her co-workers went a lot further.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I like how the OP wonders, "Did something happen when she was younger or what?" As if some past trauma or abuse would explain why a girl chooses NOT to fuck strangers for money.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ You'll have to forgive him. Chandler takes himself a little too seriously and is the not the world's swiftest at recognizing humor.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Don't be stupid, OP. ALL women are full-service. It's just that some of them have decided not to be full-service for YOU, or, for you at the price that you're willing to pay. And, don't be stupid, Miss CT. You're the ignorant one, if you think that men are wrong to think of strip clubs as different from brothels. First, if you would allow yourself to mentally relate sex work in brothels to the work done in strip clubs, you'd probably see a hundred new venues to profit. And second, if you would get off your high horse and stop denigrating sex workers, you'd be a lot less of a hypocrite and less often a prejudiced bigot. Strip clubs have always been exactly the same as brothels -- though in North America recently, many of them have been very bad at it.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    They all have their specialities. Houston does not allow brothels but many SC here function as one. This is the reality of the situation. On a board like SW, where a lot of those gals are ROB's many are in a state of denial that a guy can actually get some in a SC and cling to the myth that SC's are not places for men to find sex or function as a brothel. I disagree very strongly. I have had good sex itc for as little as $100 and yes SC's can function as brothels. Its all a function of what the girls are selling. In a club where most of the girls are players, the gals who don't do extras don't last very long.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I resent the comments about strippers being whores. What the f**ck is a whore, anyway? Book Guy is pretty close. All girls are capable of FS, but not all girls will do FS ITC for a whole bunch of reasons. Take a girl out on a first date, buy her dinner, take her to movie. Then take her home, go upstairs and f**ck...or NOT. Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd date. Same thing with a stripper, except it all happens in a much shorter time frame. No need to feed her and entertain her - cut to the chase and just give her money. Not much romance involved (I guess that's where the whore thing comes in), but who cares, the club transaction can be based on a fairly low-level friendship and be very satisfying to both the girl and the boy. After sex this afternoon with one of my regular dancers, she told me she likes doing that with me because she feels totally relaxed afterwords. She should be relaxed - she doesn't have to worry quite so much about how she's going to pay for this evening's fix.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    mmdv26 = clueless
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I'm glad American clubs do a bad job of being "exactly the same as brothels". The more a strip club is like a brothel, the lousier it usually is - skanky girls, dreary main floor, lame dances. Fine for you guys who are into that. I'm not.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    chandler, Foreigners at strip clubs are what's needed to make a strip club more brothel like but also better quality of girls, good time, great dances.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan, maybe where you are, but at most clubs I visit the foreign girls are the most mercenary, least fun of all.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    chandler, It's the brazilians who are a good time, not russians who I agree are mercenary.
  • runnoft
    15 years ago
    I see two reasons why a stripper would not be full service. One, they consider girls who do everything as prostitutes. And two, they are afraid of getting diseases. And the main reason girls do decide to put out more is mainly economic. And in our current economic situation, it seems that more and more strippers are not only going full service, but are willing to barter. The idea that a stripper can make just as much money and not put out is ridiculous.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Chandler, you've just been to the wrong brothels. :)
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Could be. Or maybe I've just been to the right strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that a lot of this is bull [view link] the biggest shill for TUSCL's #5 rated club, I know what goes on there. In 8 years, I have only met 2 that would not let you touch their boobs. They are no longer [view link] does not even give a shit about this or HJ's done discreetly.The rest of it depends on how well you know the dancer. Do they trust you? Married ones are not as liberal. All of my favorites let me pet the kitty. But this is only about 2% of the total dancers.I have one fav that will give me a BBBJ or FS ITC or OTC. There have been 4 others. Men like to brag about their sexual experiences but it seems to me that a lot of it is just a lot of horse shit, intended to impress the rest of us.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Could be, scat; however, FS ITC is the norm at clubs I visit regularly.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One tuscl member used to brag about $20-40 BJs...I personally thought he was exaggerating until I visited the jackjoint with him. I can confirm that he is not exaggerating about that. I have yet to go wrong with Chris Rock's "rule" that a girl with a tongue ring will suck your dick. Most of the time it is me passing on it because of wanting to save the money or the girl just not turning me on. Another club in Columbus, is known as Dream Whores (instead of Dreamgirls) because of ITC. The street it is on (Cleveland Ave.) is also the place where I have seen the most street whores.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    how, I will back that up.FS is available in Atlanta clubs, If you are willing to pay for the VIP service. That can cost you BIG BUCKS. $300+.I had one offer recently to come to my house for FS. Cost? That is way too risky.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also forgot to mention that a couple of the dancers I have met at Dreamgirls post ads on craigslist under the adult section. I know it is them because they post their picture and their numbers. Convenient for them, motel 6 ($37.99/night) is located right down the street.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I agree that brining a stripper to your house for FS is too risky. I would rather pay the $40-50 for a motel 6 or some other cheap fleabag.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It appears the availability of FS ITC is a regional thing. In TX clubs it very available. However, when I visit clubs in AZ and CA it is not.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    The part I'm skeptical about isn't so much whether posters are getting as many extras as they say. It's the attractiveness of the strippers doing all this fucking. Too many times, I've read reports that I find wildly exaggerated. However, I wouldn't necessarily call it bullshit, as long as it's good enough to make them happy.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah chandler makes a very good point. At the jackjoint I was talking about none of the girls rate above a 7. They look better after a few beers though. At Dreamgirls the dancers are better looking but high mileage is more expensive.
  • how
    15 years ago
    chandler, most of the FS ITC gals are not beauties. But exceptions make the rule!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    IME, the most attractive ones are the most likely to do FS.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I agree, how, exceptions make the rule. You and Sam and a few others here make the rule about exaggerated good looks, which IMO makes your FS claims more believable.
  • how
    15 years ago
    If I were claiming to get FS ITC in Utah, for example, you would all be wise to raise the BS flag. But in El Paso, TX and in Providence, RI and in Tampa, FL along with a few other spots...claims of FS ITC are no stretch of the imagination at all. And it is no reflection on me that I get FS ITC as the norm; any of you guys would have the same experience at the same clubs, if that is what you sought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion