tuscl

speaking of all nude

Sunday, October 4, 2009 4:53 AM
Do y'all think it takes a special girl to bare it all? Does she have to be a little hardcore or sluttier?

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in Columbus, OH there are two nude clubs and they are both after hours clubs and BYOB clubs. They have rules that the dancers themselves are not allowed to drink on the job even if a customer wants to offer them a drink. Only drinks served by the club are allowed and they are all non-alcoholic. I would guess they choose to work at the nude clubs because they prefer the later hours (busy times for these nude clubs are between 12-3am). Or they prefer not to be pressured into drinking.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Not especially. Here in the Omaha area, they have 1 nude place south of Council Bluffs, one topless place by the airport, and a number of bikini bars. I go to the nude place the most, naturally, and a number of them seem like they would be content to work for one of the bikini bars if they would be guaranteed the same income they get by working the nude place. On the other hand, some girls wouldn't have it any other way; it's either nude or not at all. And sometimes, they work the nude place because they can't stand the management of whatever bikini bar(s) they came from.
  • I would think it takes a special kind of girl to strip at all much less nude
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I was talking to a girl at Thee Dollhouse in Tampa on Friday. I questioned her about where she'd worked, and she told me that she preferred dancing topless to nude. Not the first time I've heard that.
  • Obviously exposing your genitals is "worse" than topless. Its gotta be. So I'm guessing first timers don't go to the all nude place first
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Compared to their difference from women who don't strip, any difference between topless and nude strippers is insignificant. Some strippers in topless clubs may say they would never dance nude, but in other circumstances, e.g., if they were in a city with only nude clubs, I bet most of them would adapt at the drop of a, er, thong.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    In Houston a lot of the topless dancers show the goods in the private rooms. In most cities where nude and topless compete, the topless girls are more attractive IMO.
  • flguytampa21
    15 years ago
    I know a club in Pasco County, north of Tampa, where it is full nude, however the girls have choice. Some girls especially early in the night will not go beyond bikini. They need a few drinks and a few more guys tipping before anything comes off. Eventually after enough drinks and tips and peer pressure from the other girls everything will come off.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I would never be caught dancing at a nude club........no way.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I was at a touchless nude club recently and talked to a dancer that has danced at Platinum Plus in Greenville and Columbia. She has no trouble dancing nude, but couldn't do the type dances required to make any money at the PP clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion