tuscl

Dancers on drugs

Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:57 AM
Since we've been on a drug kick lately - what's your experience with dancers being high in the club? Mine have been pretty tame - dancers coming back from a break smelling of pot (not that I know anything about that). I have noticed their dances are dirtier afterwards.

14 comments

• potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I see lots of girls who are on pills----oxycontin is big here. One girl got fired mid-dance for being drugged out of her mind.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Back in 1999, I was in a now defunct nude place. I was there at opening (6 p.m.). As I was seated I saw one of the dancers came out of the dressing room. She was wearing a street top, but nothing below the waist. She was staggering from side to side of the hallway before disappearing into another room. About 45 minutes later she was on stage. She appeared to be just fine. I asked her for a dance, more out of curiousity than anything else. The dances were done along he wall. During her dance, I didn't notice anything on her breath, so I can't even begin to imagine what she was on. During our dance, an over protective security guard was chomping at the bit to come after me. It was such a distraction that she said "He likes me, he's afraid you'll hurt me." When I went to pay her, she noticed a wad in my wallet. Seeing the money she said "If I knew you had that much, I would've come to you earlier." During the dance, she had put my hand on her twat, but I was so afraid of what might be in her bodily fluids that I didn't finger her. I only paid her for the one dance and left.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I had a dance from a hottie at St James a couple of years ago. She was so wasted on something I told the bartender as I thought she was about to passout/die during the dance. Never saw her at the club again.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have known, or known about, several girls in many different clubs who were potheads and it was clear they were using. I believe one of my former favorites, a lady named Cricket, never danced onstage or gave lap dances unless she had taken her pot hit. I never saw her smoke it, but it was fairly obvious she did it, and all the time as well. Hell, my original ATF was fond of the weed as well at times. She'd do more and allow more if she was using. The saddest story I know about is a former dancer at my favorite club. She was on meth and eventually, she blew her brains out. I don't know if she was ever strung out on meth while dancing, but it's reasonable to say yes. I certainly believe oxycontin is popular amongst dancers. I work in a pharmaceutical warehouse, and I tell girls this and they ask if I can get them that and other pain pills. Never mind that at my job, that area of the building is practically Fort Knox with all the security cameras around.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Got a dance with a pretty good looker at Henry the VIIIs two months ago. We get in the back and I pick up on her being a little spacey. Then the song starts... she grabs ahold of my you-know-what (over my pants mind you) and just holds it for the song. I was puzzled and didn't know what was coming or what she was up to. She then muttered about needing to "leave early" or "they'd charge her more for staying past 10pm", followed by "I always screw up." The song finally ended and my dance turned out to be her just grabbing my thingy and holding it. Never saw her again there. Too bad, good-looking gal but I would guess she was on a few things...
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    Are dancers on drugs? Thats like asking if the pope is catholic.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Thank God that dancers are on drugs. That way, I can get good mileage, even though I am an aged troll. Here in the Ozarks, the two drugs of choice for dancers (other than alcohol and mj, which are prevalent everywhere) are meth (for the head-banging, motorcycle riding, tattooed crowd) and HillyBilly Heroin, aka Oxycontin, for the ones that want to mellow out and think that heavy lids and languid movements make them sexier. I LOVE chicks on drugs.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't trust pothead dancers anymore. Too flaky and never follow through, which is probably a side effect of the drugs. Also one of the pothead dancers I know was very paranoid about being arrested or in trouble with club management over mileage....yet not at all worried about getting in trouble for pot.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    cocaine dancers on the other hand go crazy with the mileage during dances so I can't complain yet about them. Heroin users as well, but heroin is also a higher risk for STDs. I knew a dancer who was known as "the blowjob queen" at a jackjoint who is now in jail for heroin.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    You can get high mileage with a lot of them but many times they will try to hustle you for handouts.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This one time (not at band camp)I got conned. A girl that I knew to be a stripper and turning tricks was staying at my hotel. The kind with weekly/monthly rates. She hit me up for $10.00. Since I recognized her, I invited her to my room. I paid $100 for FS. The next day I saw her and she asked me to drive her to a friends house. I thought that it was going to be a one way trip. When we got there, she asked me to wait for her. The area was seedy looking but it was broad day light. She was back in 5 minutes and asked me to drive her back to the [view link] soon as we got on the interstate, she started snorting it. I knew that I had just taken her to her dealer.Too late [view link] "OK bitch. suck on this". So there I was. Getting a BBBJ at 65mph on westbound [view link] reflection, I could have gotten into trouble, if we had been pulled over by the police. A lesson learned! That was 2 years ago. I haven't seen her since.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Dancers at one of my favorite clubs regularly use weed while on the job and some regularly take percocets and vicodens. The place used to have a lot of coke heads but they've been pushed out by the peer group making it uncomfortable for them. There is a known heroin addict at this club who the veterans avoid and tell all the regulars to avoid as well. If any regular spends some time with her, he is then avoided by all the other dancers. The h-addict seems to bring in her own clientele, however. At this same club, there is one night dancer that I was getting to know who seems to getting way too high on drugs lately. Since I'm basically a day customer, maybe I'm just learning what she's really all about--I don't know. But she does tend to give better handshakes when she is happy. On one of my rare night visits recently I chatted her up at the bar, bought her two drinks and then headed to the private dance area with her. In that short time span she transformed from normal to a state of being unable to talk clearly, walk steady or even dance like she should. Because of her changing demeanor, I considered her somewhat dangerous to be around. So I cut things off, paid her some token money and left her for another dancer. At another favorite club, there is also a known heroin addict who is easy OTC. Most regular customers are warned about her as probably being "dirty." Some others there are known coke users. I've seen some dancers really spaced out at this club and one dancer in particiular has asked me twice if I have any "stuff" (drugs) to play with. I always disasppoint her.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Ever heard of illegal drugs being used for weight loss? I know one dancer that had a great body, a year ago. She actually had breakfast with TUSCL_Brother and I and another dancer back in March. She is now over weight since she quit heroine a year ago. I think that she is now back on heroine. I think that the weight loss is not so much from the drugs but rather from the life style. Not eating right, etc.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I would guess 80% of strippers use some illegal drugs. The majority probably smoke weed. I don't consider that a big deal; at the worst it makes them a little spacey. A few years back, I was a regular in a club in Phoenix and my typical spot was near the Women's room. Girls would disappear in there for 10 or 15 minutes and come out stumbling. I figured it was coke, crack or meth. My GF worked at another club and she told me the dressing room conversation centered on pills, like Vicodin. Yes, the girls like how the drugs suppress their appetite and help them stay thin. They're convinced the skinny girls make more money, and I would guess they're right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion