tuscl

Fishnet Stockings

judyjudy
Michigan
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:04 PM
looking for some input here. Lastnight for the first night in my life I wore a pair of fishnet stockings. I have to tell you that they did NOT make me feel feminine and sexy as a normal pair of stockings would. But.....to my surprise I felt a bit slutty. It was quite a different feeling for me. I traditionally have always been a classy lady and wanted to be treated that way. Now while I was wearing the fishnets, it gave me a total different feeling and I all of a sudden have different feelings on how I wanted to be treated. It even had me rethinking about the rest of my wardrobe while wearing these damn things. Now I think I will need to start doing some shopping at a few different stores than I am used to shopping at. Is it possible to turn into a slut after so many years of not being one?...............omg This is very interesting and must admit fun........ Your thoughts ................

29 comments

• Otto22
    15 years ago
    JJ- Hose can be a sort of costume and, like all costumery can help you to assume an alternate identity. Perhaps the feelings you experienced were merely your identification with an image rather than an exposure of any inner reality. You are a LADY who occasionaly walks on the wild side, but by no means a "slut" and I will fight anyone who says you are.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I also like watching girls with fishnets on or even those leg warmer looking things, of course everything depends on how hot the rest of the girl is too.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I say, go ahead and be a slut with fishnet stockings one night, then be a classy lady the next. Variety is the spice of life!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Wow Judy, I would get a dance with you anytime!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Like a lot of things that look kind of slutty in other settings, they don't really turn me on in a strip club.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Judy, you are who you are. I would not credit a simple wardrobe change for any permanent change to your outlook on how you wish to be treated, nor how you choose to behave. If you are at a crossroads, I would consider the fishnets coincidental at most.
  • perfect_gentleman
    15 years ago
    I'd like to add that fishnets are awesome.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Personally, I find any kind of hosiery on a woman a turn off. With that said, if you like them, wear them.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    My thoughts on hosiery are much the same as Dudester, except I find the old time "stocking & garter" arrangement to be a visual turn-on, but once in to tactile activities, they are O-F-F, or my interest in further spending is O-F-F. Fishnet stockings don't do anyting for me, however, I like fishnet tops with nothing on underneath.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've always loved the girls with the fishnet stockings because you just knew those were the slutty ones.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Seems rather surprising to me. I can understand the "slut" feeling as they are often associated with such. AS to your feeling you might wish to be treated differently (slut?), that is what I find surprising. Over time, that might happen, but from wearing them once, strange. Now, since you do feel that way...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    OMG Clubber --I don't know what the hell happened to me last night....... This could go a couple different ways from here and I honestly can't tell you which direction it is going to go!!!!!!! I wonder if I am at a fork in the road in my life.........
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    This is all new to you, correct? So anything you feel is from a new experience. How we, as humans, react to any situation is mostly unknown. Sure, there are a lot of ideas as to how we should act, or what would be considered "normal", but no one really knows. At this point, you were likely just getting used to your feeling about dancing, and having any sexual contact with strangers. My guess, is that you have thought about taking it further. This was evidenced in a earlier post of yours. So the new "look" may have been a trigger to set that in motion. The fact that, as you say, "This is very interesting and must admit fun........" tells me you may have harbored such feeling and now they have an outlet. Of course, what I just typed could be so much BS! My suggestion, go with the flow as long as you wish, but don't do anything that you can't accept. BTW, if you need a willing client, I'm sure there are many here willing to lend their helping hand as well as other helping body parts! You have to keep us posted! You are some lady!
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    JJ, I have a very good friend that when she decides that she is really going to be bad that night, out come the fishnets. I don't know what is the cause and what is the effect. Are the fishnets on because she wants to be slutty or is she slutty because the fishnets are on? Who knows, and really, who cares? Go with your inner slut JJ. I know my friend really likes it when she does. You see what they do to you, if you like it, wear them and see where they lead you. As long as you promise that we all get to hear the stories. :)
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Fishnets are unconventional and daring. A lady--Judy--might find the experiment exciting, even arousing when you think what some male viewers might be thinking. Playing a role or experimenting does not make you a slut. Just someone who enjoys exploring and is not afraid to enjoy it.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I thank you all for your insight into this..... I like what CCRiderm writes........Are the fishnets on because she wants to be slutty or is she slutty because the fishnets are on? That is a good question........but the common denominator in that question is at the end of the day you are slutty....... This is a very new arena to me and I am really enjoying it. I had to put them on again last night. For the first time ever I asked to be talked dirty to and very much liked it. It made me feel like I had to live up to the look that I was portaying therefore extra effort was give by me.......... I certainly always had a different view of girls that had a slutty look to them in the past but I can tell you that view or opinion has changed dramatically in the last couple of days. Slutty does not have to be a way of life...it can be somewhat of a roleplay. I wonder for how many girls out there it is a way of life or simply a role play..... For me right now it seems to be somewhat of a roleplay, but I have to tell you I have a free weekend coming up and it has been discussed that we are going to make it a slut weekend from friday night thru sunday.....gonna try the lifestyle out and see what it is all about.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, In you statement above, "...it has been discussed that we are going to make it a slut weekend...", might we know the "we"?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Actually the we was my husband and I. What this will involve is dressing more on the slutty side as opposed to my prefered look of being classy. This will also mean going to a few different type establishments as opposed to a martini bar. We have considered renting a Harley for this weekend as well. This really sounds like alot of fun to me!!!!!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Hope your hubby's been taking his vitamins!
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Simply from a practical point of view, fishnets can cause annoying interruption in the LD performance. Last time I had the pleasure of a lady's company and she was wearing these, her rhythm was abruptly interrupted because her fishnets had snagged one of my shirt buttons. She ended up just ripping them off so we could finish enjoying each other...without the interruption.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    There's absolutley nothing hotter, or sluttier on a woman than a pair of fishnets. That being siad, Judy I'm really hoping you post a pic of your lovely legs in them. I know we would all enjoy that.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I like them as long as they don't have snags/runs.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    my ATF wears fishnets a lot. very sexy, but she's sexy in whatever she wears. and she's not a slut... quite conservative in the vip.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Is it possible to turn into a slut after so many years of not being one?" I fully believe in life-long learning...lol...
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Nothing says "slutty" like a nice pair of fishnets...welcome to the dark side! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    just had to get Judy's legs back on top, lol
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    sorry again, had to get Judy's legs back on top.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    And while she is, perhaps she will notice this new post and report on her "slut weekend", if it did, indeed, happen.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Favorite showed up wearing fishnets last night. Asked me if I liked them. I said yes, then asked her if she was feeling "slutty." She laughed, and said, "yes, how did you know?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion