tuscl

SC Technology

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:56 PM
While technology has made strip clubbing easier,(GPS, website reviews etc.), are there any technological improvements you would like to see in a SC? For me, I think it would be pretty cool if they could have a virtual reality room.

29 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    tx: "For me, I think it would be pretty cool if they could have a virtual reality room." Don't think this would fly. Most guys are there to look at and get contact from some real women, not to wank around in a virtual reality room. A lap dance/stripping is about as low tech as it gets. Keep it at that, without distractions.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan-what would this virtual reality room be like? what do you have in mind?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Several computers with touch screens in the lobby. Pics of dancers on duty with their availability at the moment. and/or Same type of device at your table. Sends beep to the dancer you desire to come to your table.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    judyjudy, Use your imagination, it could create the environment you want to have your LD in. Indoors, outdoors etc. The alcohol involved would probably increase the sensory enhancement. Dougster, Your response indicates you still have a narrow minded outlook and can not grasp concepts beyond the basic. What a way to spend a life. Hear that noise? The $ is crashing and the short bus is waiting for you.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I'm a techno-geek, but I'd prefer the SC experience to stay very low-tech. I want encounters to feel spontaneous and full of unknown possibilities.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    tx: "can not grasp concepts beyond the basic" As opposed to you who can't even grasp basic concepts? Let's see. Go to strip club. See hot chick. Pay her money. Get lap dance. Yep, about as basic as it gets. Kind of the point. tx: "Hear that noise? The $ is crashing" I'll take your "crashing" call as a signal to short the EUR and GBP against the dollar. You do seem to be awesome at your sell the bottom, by the top calls. I hope you follow the opposite of your own advice. Just for the record, how low do you think the DXY gets this month?
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I'd just like to see well maintained club websites with pictures of all available dancers. In the case of camera shy dancers, an accurate/up to date listing of dancers on calendar day/shift.
  • mr_33
    15 years ago
    A technological improvement I would like to see would be a transporter room (oh, does it have to be current technology)? Imagine being able to beam to any strip club and back. Or looking through thousands of dancers on a computer and picking one to beam to you. Wikipedia says the original Star Trek referenced a 40,000km distance, which would suffice to visit any club, anywhere in the world.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    Strip clubs could do a lot on the web to market themselves. Some have sites that look like a lot of money was spent, but cluelessly with regard to bringing in business or making money. Some never bother to update their fancy sites that they probably spent tens of thousands on to get going. Calendar items and specials are months out of date, etc.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I was watching one of those CARFAX commercials and thought - wouldn't it be great if we had the same thing for strippers? "Don't buy a lap dance without STRIPPERFAX! Every STRIPPERFAX Report contains information that can help you make a smarter buying decision about a lap dance or VIP." The STRIPPERFAX would cover such vital topics as Mileage, Extras, OTC, STDs, etc.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    I like Dudester's idea, but of the places I visit, only one of them is even big enough to accomodate something like that (Tootsie' Miami). I believe Tootsie's requires all the girls to check in which means they take a quick photo of them. There are TVs throughout the place that will show the picture of the girl who is currently dancing (not exactly what it should be, but at least towards the right direction)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    First, virtual reality would have to exist. To me, what is considered "virtual reality" these days, is just a mega video game. When "virtual reality" gets to the point that I can not tell real from fake, there is no "virtual reality".
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    When the day comes that I can run my ATM card thru a dancer's asscheeks to pay her I will be one happy customer. Yes.....I AM that lazy.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It would be nice to have a lap dance in one of those massage chairs. Also offering espresso/coffee in strip clubs would improve sales in my opinion. Also better air circulation would work wonders in some of the clubs I go to. How about installing one of those zero gravity rooms in a strip club? Getting a lap dance with no gravity would be an interesting activity but costs would keep it from being mainstream. Anyone ever been to one of the zero gravity rooms before?
  • how
    15 years ago
    lopaw wins, for the funniest and most clever reply! That was a good one...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Great market timing and insight again tx (providing I do the oppposite of what you suggest)! The short EUR/USD and GBP/USD from yesterday worked out nicely! I am going to take profits on the TMF now, however. Lets' see: Dougster, TMF: 41.5/35.5 = 17% profit tx, TBT: 1% profit So that means Dougster = 17x smarter than tx. IDIOT TX LOSES AGAIN!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Tx, I like your virtual reality concept. It's creating your own fantasy environment. Good thinking. In your virtual reality room I would like to create my own dancer by pulling in the best best physical and mental feature of past favs. And since it's virtual reality, I assume we could create lapdance encounters with dancers from the past and even dancers from other clubs. Now here's an idea, TUSCCL members make a recommendation from anywhere in the country and we create it in your VR room. All you need is some investors and a mad (horny?)scientist!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lopaw's comment reminds me of a video from SNL with Lindsay Lohan advertising her "coin slot". Her cleavage looks like a coin slot to drop quarters in. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I agree with minnow. Web sites are where clubs could excel but they are poorly maintained. My own favorite club went 3 years without an update and although they did update it 6 months ago the information on it is out dated and useless. I don't even bother with them. TUSCL provides better info.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    A virtual reality champagne room? So we'd really be getting fucked in the champagne room and not even be there, WTF?? Can I pay in "virtual dollars"?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, My point! At present, there is no such thing as "virtual reality", unless in some secret lab. I do, however, believe it will be accomplished at a later date.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Improved web sites would be great but the reality it will always be tough to do that since most dancers don't want their picture on the internet. I like samsung1's idea about the massage chair and the coffee. I'm not interested in any sort of "virtual" reality. The real thing works just fine for me.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Yoda, With virtual reality, you would not be able to tell the difference. A major benefit, no chance of STD's.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    You've been watching the Matrix too much clubber. Real tits and real ass will never be replaced by a video game...
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber, Virtual reality does exist. Most training simulators are considered virtual reality. DisneyWorld has a virtual reality attraction. You do not have to create a person, you can create the environment.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Yoda, Never seen "matrix". And yes, they could be replaced. Simple, no, but can it be done, of course. All one would have to do is stimulate the brain EXACTLY as it would be stimulated by the real thing. Will we see it in our life time, me no, but some here might. txtittyfan, Just because one considers it virtual reality, does not make it so. As long as one can tell the difference between the real and the simulation, it is not the same.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is 3+ years later and minmow's concept of improved up-to-date WEB sites have yet to appear as far as I can see. Would be NICE! I'd LOVE a Star Trek style Holodeck VIP Room. I can only imagine....
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Funny thread. Shows what a moron tittyfan was right from the start. Guess he has trouble getting any action at bourbon street circus so dreams of "virtual reality rooms" in strip clubs where he could, at least, get virtue extras there. Pretty sad, but nothing has changed for him 3.5 years latter (other than his bankroll getting wiped out from being short treasuries all that time).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You have NOT changed either Mr Dougster. LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion