tuscl

How was the TUSCL convention in Columbia, SC????????

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:03 AM
Hi everyone. I was just wondering how the convention was? I'm sorry that I couldn't attend. I hope Shadowcat is feeling better. Does anyone have convention reports to post???

8 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    officer scroll down to the TUSCL convention topic plus read the reviews for Columbia Platinum Plus. Sorry you couldn't make it.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I didn't post another review for the club. I thought it hasn't changed that much. I did notice bottled beer is only $2 before 8 PM though.
  • aalexium
    15 years ago
    If there is a Midwest version, I will be there! Plus, this will give me the excuse to try out the clubs in IN or MI. I've been itching to try either Brad's or Hip Hugger in IN or the Flight Club in MI. I strongly advise against Chicago as a Midwest destination.
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    Has the original TUSCL Convention topic disappeared? I've looked at most recent posting back to 5/2/09.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Yes it has disappeared completely. Founder?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I take that back. If you select by most recent post, it appears on the 2nd 25 topics. Apparently if you have to log back in, you have to select this again.
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    Well I went back and looked at a lot of the older topics but I couldn't find this topic anywhere on the list. So I think it must have been deleted--it's too bad, as I really would have liked to have read the convention reports. Maybe Founder could put the discussion back in??????
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    Officer - it's definitely still there. Sort the discussions by Last Reply. The thread's last reply was on 5/17. Or, cut and paste this URL: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion