Comments by boomer79

MaxMaxima
    Seeking spinners without inhibitions
    Stop work order
    Those orders have been up for months. I don’t know what’s going on with them but I don’t think they reflect any new issues.
    a month ago
    ilbbaicnl
    Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
    What if you can't have both?
    I don’t drink but clubs won’t make it without alcohol usually. I know losing a liquor license killed my regular spot although I never drank there. I go to clubs for the girls and how it goes with them will determine whether I come back.
    a month ago
    ggofv
    Alabama
    High Mileage Strip Clubs in Atlanta
    As far as TT that could be true. Some of the Atlanta clubs are pretty much automatic. For FS at TT I always assumed 200 on top of the regular 200 to the girl for a half hour plus 100 for the room so 500 kind of being the floor for total cost. At night the cost of everything doubles. Maybe I’m not enough of a regular. I hated to see Fannies close because I know I did a lot better there than non regulars. Maybe I need to get to know girls at TT. They have a lot more of the type of dancers I like than anyone else in that list but I have high goes for the O.
    a month ago
    ggofv
    Alabama
    High Mileage Strip Clubs in Atlanta
    Mr.Monger Tattletales is a good club but so wouldn’t call it cheap. Extras are readily available but they can be expensive.
    2 months ago
    Asheville to Disney World
    I’d look at the Tampa/St. Pete area. Specific recommendations based on your taste and what exactly you’re looking for.
    2 months ago
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    Do you TRY to get yourself horned up?
    I sometimes wish I could dial it down. It’s a way bigger issue getting what I want than wanting it. I’m 44 and if I’ve ever had a day I would have not wanted an attractive woman I was probably sick or hurt and fortunately that has been really unusual. I have however made bad decisions chasing pussy when I really shouldn’t have.
    2 months ago
    Pregnant Strippers
    Saw a dancer I know clearly pregnant in Atlanta tonight. She said it was her last night until probably November. I’ve seen some. Some clubs it happened at and others I suspect strongly discouraged pregnant dancers from working. It’s not my thing but some do have that fetish.
    2 months ago
    Scotthall
    Florida
    2001 Odyssey - Tampa
    Agreed about VIP status but I will say 2001 is generally considered a bit of a ripoff but in the very expensive space ship what you want might be possible but always be specific about what you want and get agreement before. It’s certainly not a sure thing. However if you get VIP I suspect you’ll find better options particularly across the bay depending on your specific tastes.
    2 months ago
    What would be the most times you had OTC with one stripper, approximately.
    Probably about 100 times over 5 years.
  • review comment
    2 months ago
    Better than last time but VIP price warning
    Extras prices can be all over the place. It’s an extras available club but it’s not the sort of place you walk in knowing what the deal is.
    2 months ago
    sweetjamesjones
    I support the naked hustle
    Gold Club Atlanta
    I did right before it closed down but everyone knew it was the end. I was 21 and wanted to go just because I had heard so much about it. At that point I wasn’t impressed but it had seen better days.
    2 months ago
    The O Atlanta, Grand Opening June 21
    Oasis. I think Allure is changing to that name. The Oasis owners own it now.
  • review comment
    2 months ago
    EastCoaster
    I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
    Quick Scouting Visit and a Long, Detailed Report
    Yeah CFS can be hidden especially with the right outfit. I know one time I was at a club and the waitress hadn’t written it down right and a bouncer came back thinking we had snuck into VIP at a different club. It was awkward as heck. I actually had a 5 minute conversation while I was inside the dancer. I do think those cameras are off btw. One dancer told me at the very least she’s pretty certain they’re not monitored.
    2 months ago
    Itsmytime
    I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
    Races
    Honestly I’m a white guy but I go to white or mixed clubs so the club would never been an issue. Honestly I’ve never been into black dancers which can occasionally be awkward. I have occasionally had certain dancers get frustrated when it’s slow because they basically know I’m not a potential customer. People like what they like either way. I think for the most part clubs and dancers are there to make money although they may occasionally prefer not to deal with a customer for a variety of reasons We are there to pursue what we’re attracted to. As long as we treat everyone with respect it’s ok. That’s the business.
    3 months ago
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Closed Down?
    Sadly I’ve spoken to 2 long term favorites at Fannies. It’s permanently closed. They were both trying to decide whether to move on to another club. I always thought Fannies was a better club than it was given credit for. One dancer called it the “mutt of strip clubs” which was kind of accurate. ZIt was a bit of a hybrid between different types of clubs. Options for good mileage with white spinners in a Atlanta have really declined in the last few years. zTattletales is so expensive. I really hope things work out with Allure. It looks like the landing spot for a few Fannies dancers I know.
    3 months ago
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Closed Down?
    I was there two weeks ago. They were really struggling but still going then.
    3 months ago
    Amateur Nights
    When I was in college there was a local club that had them occasionally. I think they were using them to find potential dancers.
    3 months ago
    Orlando SC Scene
    Orlando is pretty tame. Probably the closest fun clubs are in Tampa.
    3 months ago
    Looking for EXTRAS in Tampa/Clearwater
    I’m hesitant to get too explicit in the discussions but read reviews. There are plenty of clubs where extras are available ranging from a straight forward slam dunk to places that require negotiations and not everyone is down.If you read the reviews look at those that are reviewed a lot. That generally means they’re popular and around here extras are probably the most common reason for them to be popular. This area may not quite be Pompano or Detroit but it’s not far off.
    3 months ago
    doctorevil
    Evil Lair
    Closed for 30 Days
    They need to get established because they were in a bad cycle. I know several good dancers who have danced there briefly and left because there were no customers. Customers come in and leave because there aren’t many dancers. The club location is pretty good and the setup has potential. They just need to get established.
    3 months ago
    goldmongerATL
    The Square Above Charlie Weaver
    Name Change?
    I do feel like the club has a lot of potential. It should pick up eventually.
  • review comment
    3 months ago
    Breaking news
    At least it’s not night time prices. Tattletales does have the best physical setup for VIP rooms but you pay for themZ
    3 months ago
    Mettler's Wet T-Shirt Contest, Mankato MN
    It’s been forever since I’ve seen a wet tshirt contest. They used to be much more common.
  • review comment
    3 months ago
    FredEttish
    Parts Unknown
    Slow but Good Start to a New City
    There are girls who will give South Florida mileage but not all and it’s expensive. There are girls who do extras.
    4 months ago
    ggofv
    Alabama
    Public Service Announcement: Beware "Too Eager" Dancers.
    Yeah. Usually door vultures are less in demand and are more aggressive. The best have people coming to see them who they know will buy so they don’t need to do that.