tuscl

Did ya ever……

dickdecker
Pennsylvania
Did ya ever get naked in the private dance room? Not very difficult to do in the summer months
It’s actually quite refreshing.

17 comments

• Jascoi
    11 days ago
    yep.
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    I have but it was a themed room and very private. Ive had dancers try to get me to take my clothes off but it feels uncomfortable in that setting.
  • Rod8432
    11 days ago
    Yepper. Except for shoes. I'm not stepping barefoot on that nasty-ass floor.
  • whodey
    11 days ago
    Of course, how do you plan to fuck her if your clothes are still on.
  • Manuellabore
    11 days ago
    I’ve had a couple dancers take my shirt off, which I thought was hot as hell.
    Most seem to want to see as little as possible of me below the waist. Often, it’s clear they’re worried about club management walking in, and I’m fine with that. Doesn’t really impede doing the deed. I do like the feel of a couple breasts sliding against the inside of my thighs during a BJ, though, which really requires the pants to be down to the ankles
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    I assume every surface in the VIP is covered in the semen of a thousand men.
  • drewcareypnw
    11 days ago
    I like to keep my clothes on, and don’t relish the thought of putting my uncovered ass down on the worlds most jizz covered seat cushions.
  • Muddy
    11 days ago
    Butt naked? Na if something goes wrong, and it sure can, I don't want to be THAT GUY.
  • boomer79
    11 days ago
    I don’t do that. Obviously some places I know I won’t be bothered and won’t bother to try to hard to hide what I’m doing but if warned I want to make sure I can fix myself fast.
  • jaybud999
    11 days ago
    I second Puddy Tats inser----assertion.

I will add, even with that logic in place.....my brain NEVER goes there in the moment, and I don't even do much.
  • shadowcat
    11 days ago
    Pants off but shirt and shoes stay on at clubs that I know and trust.
  • DandyDan
    11 days ago
    I did at one of my former favorite clubs. My chosen entertainer was kind enough to put my clothes on the one table in the room before allowing me to bang her ass.
  • Dolfan
    11 days ago
    Not uncommon for me to get naked in a room.
  • shailynn
    10 days ago
    Is that why some VIP rooms I’ve been in have coat hangers on the wall?
  • iknowbetter
    10 days ago
    I have to say, fully naked or with pants pulled down, I hate the idea of my bare ass on the upholstered furniture in the VIP. I can only imagine what this looks like with the lights on.
  • mogul1985
    10 days ago
    Take a blacklight and you'll be stunned - same in a hotel and the bedspread/blanket. I don't even like using public rest rooms.
  • sfrsox
    10 days ago
    Shoes always off, pants usually down, but sometimes off

For plausible deniability usually keep shirt on and underwear on but not in position, so to speak
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion