tuscl

Have you ever sat with sight of the VIP entrance/path on purpose

sfrsox
I love boobies
To see who is going in and out, to see which other PL is smiling or frowning, (to see who is worth it on both counts) but mainly to make sure you don't get someone's sloppy seconds?

Not sure what the hygiene is in between customers for dancers. But I'd want to be the first of the day.

Never really thought of it before now.

It's also probably different for clubs where the entry/path for both LD's and VIP's is the same v. those that are different.

11 comments

• Puddy Tat
    13 days ago
    If anyone thinks they're not getting sloppy seconds, they're nuttier than squirrel shits.

I do to see who's available, and yes, how happy the guy looks.
  • skibum609
    13 days ago
    I have zero interest in who is doing whom.
  • FoCoChronic
    13 days ago
    “Not sure what the hygiene is in between customers for dancers. But I'd want to be the first of the day.”

Get her number and plan a time to either show up right when her shift starts, or to buy her time for the whole night and to spend it with only you.

“If anyone thinks they're not getting sloppy seconds, they're nuttier than squirrel shits.”

I disagree

I wonder what other customers would think if they watch me 🤣 I tend to be smiling
  • boomer79
    13 days ago
    Not necessarily for an immediate trip but I do pay attention to who goes to VIP a lot and general demeanor leaving. If there is someone popular with those who appear to becregulars that’s good to note or if you see a hot dancer coming out with an irritated guy that’s good information.

Obviously that’s different than actually trying to spy on VIP.
  • Icey
    13 days ago
    No. But ive had guys do it when ive been inside. I kinda like being watched...
  • stripperlover777
    13 days ago
    I've Went To Penthouse Club Baltimore Multiple Times (Formerly Scores) & Like Da' Stairs View From Da' Top Floor To Da' Pole Dance Stage! Like The Girls Walkin' Down From Top Floor To Da' Stage For Dance. Haven't Been To VIP But I Guess It's Upstairs Coz I Never Noticed It On The Bottom Floor. No Matter What Happens Upstairs, I Noticed All Da' Girls Had Good Hygiene! Club Links:

https://youtu.be/QDTfcklysbM?si=7Nee2rEX…

https://baltimore.penthouseclub.com/phot…
  • shadowcat
    13 days ago
    From where I usually sit in my favorite club I can see couples going to every cubicle and if things are slow, I time how long they are in there. The majority of those going with Cuban dancers are back out in 10-15 minutes of a 30 minute VIP.
  • ggofv
    12 days ago
    @ shadowcat is that a good or bad thing. Maybe they got extras and left when finished? I don't always stay when I'm done.

I usually sit around VIP only when I'm searching for someone and they happen to be in there. It's rare for me to do that since it also means I'm getting proposition from dancers nearby.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    11 days ago
    This is a dumb tactic, bc it lacks context.

I have foot fetish customers who only want to touch my feet. That guy leaving happy probably indicates nothing for 99% of other customers’ potential to leave happy. This skews the data for you.

There are times when I have worked every single day for two months straight, and times when I work two days a week and have all my customers come on those two days, back to back to back. So that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m super duper popular bc I fuck the shit out of everybody who gives me $20, I just have a lot of regulars who love me. It skews the data for you.

Kinda useless quest but alrighty.
  • FoCoChronic
    10 days ago
    Yeah, I’m usually perfectly happy without extras. Some of these women are just really good at making you feel good, you have to talk to them and find out if you vibe. You won’t find a dancer who does it for you by watching other dudes, but I understand the logic. What works for me may not work for you
  • uniquename
    8 days ago
    @PinkSugarDoll applying sound logic and reasoning to this will get you nowhere with this crowd, but thanks for the valid input.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion