tuscl

Pink Pony in Myrtle Beach

Lou_Lou
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:41 PM
Does anyone kow anything about the Pink Pony in Myrtle Beach. I can't seem to find a review on here. I am getting ready to make a trip there and someone told me this is the best place in the area. I have been to most of the other area clubs but never there. any insight would be appreceated before I waste any time and money going there.

5 comments

• pop
    15 years ago
    I haven't been there in a long time and I'm not sure if it's still open but there are better places to go at the beach.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I usually don't visit all of the smaller clubs at Myrtle Beach and many I've never visited. I like the Masters, usually a lot of dancers even though I consider all dance prices high at the beach. This place always seems a bit too crowded on the weekend during the late summer when I visit. I enjoy Derrier's simply because it is all nude but it has gone downhill with less dancers since the Masters opened up. I still like watching all nude girls on stage (it's bring your own beer). Then another high priced but good looking dancers is the Crazy Horse in North Myrtle. It's been years since I've been to the Dollhouse but enjoyed my visits there at that time. The one dancer I could ask is currently working at the beach and I'm not going to try and call her even if the number I have may still be good (probably isn't). Let us know what you find out.
  • natashar
    15 years ago
    Been there, I wouldn't waste my time with a second trip.... The better clubs are in North Myrtle
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I actually met a dancer here in Columbus, OH who said she used to work at the Pink Pony in Myrtle Beach...she was only a 4 though so I did not think very high of the club.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Myrtle Beach is kinda hit or miss in my opinion... With the exception of Master's, you'll always find top shelf there. Dollhouse is okay, not a lot of girls. I think I went across the street from Dollhouse once, it was interesting...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion