tuscl

An honest stripper

Sunday, March 8, 2009 12:46 AM
I bought some dances today. After my last dance, I had owed the girl $120. I paid her what I thought was $120 but, I accidentally paid $140 and didn't know it. She said that I had over paid and refunded the extra. Earlier, I had talked with her and she told me that she had been dancing for eleven years. I had always thought that only the new dancers were the honest ones because they hadn't been ripped off "enough" yet to warrent paying it forward. But, maybe there are a few seasoned dancers that realize that honesty is still the best policy. Maybe this one knows that if she treats me, and other guys fairly and honestly, that we're more inclined to repeat with her as customers. I must say, that what happened today made me a little less cynical of strippers. Yank Your thoughts?

11 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, I did once give a bartender a $100 bill instead of what I thought was a $20 bill. I got up and left the bar, leaving about $6 for her tip, or so I thought. She came to me across the club and gave me the change. There are honest people, and a lot of them, they just don't get the notice.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    My neighbor has been buying cars all over the country. People don't have to deliver the paid for car (they get CASH), but again and again the "cattle class" prove their honesty. Even many of the political elite are surprisingly honest----but, the system is completely corrupt. Sorta strange how you can have honest high quality politicians and yet it is one corrupt scam after another on their playing field. Honesty is a joke and disability in that playground. Now, this is an important distinct which many can't fathom. Just cause "cattle class" people aren't stealing from my vulnerable neighbor doesn't mean that they ain't engaged in all manner of crimes including "fraud," etc. Fraud to steal or whatever ain't always bad boys and girls, just as engaging in crime ain't always bad. :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I am surprised that she did not keep the $20 and assume it was as tip. That was indeed very honest of her. There is a "10" at one of my favorite clubs who I gave a $50 bill for a $30 dance and asked for change when she went to go pay the bouncer. She said "ok" but after paying the bouncer she went off to the dressing room. I never got my change from her. I saw her about 15 minutes later leaving the dressing group and going to sit with another customer. Needless to say, no matter how good looking she is I will never buy another dance from her. She probably does not remember that night from months ago, but I sure do. I have visited the club several times since then with her working and each time she asks me if I want a dance I give a curt "no thanks".
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I had that happen just last night, right at the very end. This was with a girl who was a favorite about 3 years ago, disappeared from that club, and then came back recently. I was down to having to pay with $1 bills, so I counted them out, only it turned out I gave her 11 instead of 10 and she gave it back. I just told her to keep it. It's not like there's not more where that came from.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    You'll find two knds of people (honest and not) everywhere, in every industry. Even the SC businesss. So don't be surprised. Just make it a practice to find out which type you're dealing with. And--reward the good behavior with some repeat business of your own.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    gk Now that I think about it, I should have rewarded her for her honesty. I should have met her halfway and given her ten as a tip. Yank
  • how
    15 years ago
    I value honesty and integrity above other virtues. It just lends a feeling of security and confidence in any dealing. Yes, Yank, you might enjoy rewarding your honest dancer if you see her again...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I've very rarely had strippers try and hand me my money back after I've given it to them. I try and mentally keep track of how much I owe them (and if they are worth a tip at all) in my head during LDs, but sometimes it's hard to keep track...lol... Since tipping strippers in Canada isn't really expected, almost all the times that I've had strippers say something like, "You've given me too much..." is up in Canada. One very busty (I think she was Hungarian?) stripper in Montreal gave me a back massage after our LDs were over in "compensation" for the small tip that I gave her. Usually I just get a hug though when a stripper gets a tip that they weren't expecting.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    that happened ONCE to me. The girl told me "wait. you gave me too much, ill go get change" and she did. even though the other girls usually assume its a tip.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    I'm with gk on this one, there are all types everywhere. I've had several dancers that hardly discuss money and almost act like they don't care. Even after some dances when I ask what I owe them they respond with whatever you think is fair. Somehow those girls seem to get more of my money than the others.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Another anecdote: a dancer I've known since she started--I believe I bought one of her firt dances ssome 10 years ago-- always gives me back some money if she thinks I've given her too much. I asked her why she does this and she says its a "friend thing."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion