tuscl

Favorite Dancer Type?

I've noticed that dancers often ask what kind of girl I like. I usually say something flip, like "the naked kind." But if I think about it, I probably do have a preferred physical type - slim, athletic brunettes, girl next door/college coed types. Personality wise I go for the perky, upbeat, chatty types (most of the dancers I've spent time with recently turned out to have been cheerleaders in school).

Do you have a favorite "type" of dancer you look for? Do you go mainly by physical appearance or by personality?

19 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    Petite, short, looking like a teen Katie Holmes, with a personality like Dakota Fanning (she is an old soul).
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    I get a lot better mileage from the older, less attractive dancers. However, I usually get suckered into buying dances from the good looking types.
  • mreef
    16 years ago
    I definitely have a favorite type and like I said, one man's 5 is another man's 10 (and vice versa).

I've never been asked what my type was, but I have told a few that I really liked that they were my type. When I asked one girl her age, she said "too old to be doing this", but she was my type. I eventually solicited her age with the promise of more LDs.

One girl that approached me asked me why I didn't want a LD, so I told her. You look too young. Sorry, I don't like the young look. She replied that everyone there that night was young (18-20?), so I told her what about the dancer I just had multiple LDs from, who said she was 31 (which was probably optimistic). "Oh yeah, I forgot about her". She then walked away. :)

My preference is big breasts, big ass, and I don't mind the extra pounds. But I rarely find girls that meet this description and usually end up with older, curvy.

I also prefer skanks because I like my strippers to look like strippers, not the girl next door. Although truth be told, I did have a dance recently from a "girl next door" because she had a great delivery/line, I couldn't say no. And it was pretty damn good (but she did have some nice curves). We ended up talking about various things and she had a great personality.

But this made me realize I don't want a personality, because I'm not looking for company, a friend or girlfriend, etc. I want a nasty girl that gives me a great fantasy/titillation that I forget about after I walk out that club. The ones with great personality, you tend to think about later, and that's not the reason I go to clubs.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    I've never gone for a type. If she looks like she can dance (based off her stage dance) then I go for her. If I haven't seen her on the stage and don't know her, chances are I'll end up passing unless she mentions a good deal from the start (like, Hey want to do a 2for1 - happens from about 1/3 of dancers I see that I don't know that is their first line to me).

However, everyone does have at least a hidden preference and I'd say that real skinny ones aren't the one's I'll just run after. Average or a few extra pounds don't bother me. I like small breasts or anything natural (natural can be big if they are, just nothing fake). I'm an ass man...big or small, cellulite or firm doesn't matter to me because I'll still love it, although I prefer big.

Personality makes or breaks it. The one's that come up to me and say something over the top about what they'll do to me, I never get those dances because I've never seen it come anywhere close to as good as they claim to be. A few like that at PP...one came up to me last week and I asked her name after I declined because I was getting drinks at the time (my excuse) and it ended up being the one shadowcat has made it known he doesn't like. Confirmed my theory to myself.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    A Pam Grier look-a-like gets me all the time. (She will be 60 in May!)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    This topic has been covered a few times, in the past. That said, my first choice is an Asian women, along with their normal body type. Personality is a major plus, but not a requirement. I didn't go to the club to talk to them, but if their personality allows that, then they get the major plus. After that, since they are difficult to find down this way, the exotic look (Non-American) is next on my list. I guess it could be a part of "type", but sometimes what a dancer wears and removes makes a large difference.

• Yes. I want those with pulses.

Seriously, anybody who doesn't come off as a ROB is acceptable. I don't usually turn down dances because of looks unless she is atrociously unqualified to be working as a stripper.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Most of my favorites over time have had big tits and a big ass. There have been exceptions, but there have also been really fat girls I liked as well. It's important that they have a likable personality, because I've encountered too many ROB's and didn't like it.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Slim hips, slim waist, large nipples but natural tits, young look. Back when girls kept their natural bush, I liked an ample one. (Extent of pubic hair manifests level of testoserone, hence sexual appetite.)
  • steve229
    16 years ago
    Forgot about the Asian types - probably because they are not that common in the clubs I get to visit. If I meet an attractive Asian dancer (slim, petite, long silky black hair)I'm basically a goner. Maybe a good thing (financially)that it doesn't happen often.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Sylph, short, sinless. :)
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    being that i am 6'5" tall i usually look for the tall, long-legged dancer with a great ass. really like black girls cause they usually have a little extra in the trunk. turn offs are tattoos and too many piercings. also like at least some fur between the legs
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    I like very young (18-21 year old) dancers with large C or D cup natural boobs and a fully shaven pussy. I don't like tattoos. I like a pretty face and smile. I prefer white and/or Asian girls, not really attracted to Black or Hispanic girls. I like a medium build.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Officer,

You don't like black dancers? Now you will be labeled, by some on here, as a racist. Wear it as a red badge of courage!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I like 'em to look like chimpanzees. With bullet holes in 'em.
  • Yeah, what was the deal with that comic. I don't understand it!
  • jablake
    16 years ago

"Yeah, what was the deal with that comic. I don't understand it!"

Maybe if you'd lived a couple decades earlier in the South, then you might have a different opinion. I was born and raised in the South and I opposed almost everything about the so called "civil rights" that was imposed on Southerners---including desegregation of private business. Keep the white only lunch counters if that is what the owner desires. A private business doesn't wish to hire blacks? That should be his choice.

OTOH, this country is so corrupt that I can see where so called "affirmative action" is a good solution---the old 2 wrongs may make a right.

• wallanon
    16 years ago
    This is all very fascinating in its own special way, but can't one of these preference threads stick to the what and not the why?

I personally don't have a favorite type of dancer "look" that I can describe in three lines or less, but I know what I like when I see it. Once they're in my space, personality does go a long way. If they make it to the lap, though, all of that goes out the window and it's about the chemistry for however long it lasts.

• bornloser
    16 years ago
    I like long blonde hair with big tits. Italian looking ones with long black hair. Also latino types and asians-but rarely see those in my neck of the woods.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion