tuscl

Can you tell what kind of a dance it will be with an un-familiar stripper???

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:02 PM
So, you go into a club. A new stripper comes up to you asking if you want any dances. Can you tell what the dances will be like even though you've never bought a dance from her before? What you don't know is she may have been a dancer at a different club and is new to the club you're in or she's new to dancing altogether. Either way, are you able to tell just by her characteristics whether the dances will be any good or not? It's been my experience that if a new girl comes up to me who displays a "cocky" attitude of confidence, the dances are almost always with a great deal of mileage. But, when a shy and timid (new) dancer approaches me, then I have no idea whether the dances will be great, nothing but air or anything in between. And it's these types of dancers that I feel most uncompfortable discussing rules and extra's with... Your thoughts?

15 comments

• now_starring
    15 years ago
    The girls that seem afraid seem to give not so good dances. Some new girl was chatting me up at a club. I knew she wanted me to buy a dance or she would not have come over, however she was afraid to ask, and talked about everything except for a lap dance. I eventually got tired of hearing her talk and I asked. I think I will give her a few months to improve her skills before I try her again.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I find that the "older" dancers (over 30) give a lot better dances (more mileage) than the younger girls (under 24). Of course the "older" girls usually do not look as attractive but it is usually so dark in clubs that I don't care so much about looks.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Some new girl was chatting me up at a club. I knew she wanted me to buy a dance or she would not have come over, however she was afraid to ask, and talked about everything except for a lap dance." This happened to me the other night. The dancer asked me about just about every topic except LDs. She even asked, "What do you think of that girl?", while pointing at a dancer onstage (that I later got some LDs from). I figured since she was new in town that she was nervous...she ended up even doing some kind of nervous laughter during the LDs that we had, which was kind of annoying. She was a good kid though...awesome nipples & ass too... "Can you tell what the dances will be like even though you've never bought a dance from her before?" I doubt it. I mostly base whether or not I want a LD from someone based on looks & if she's not too pushy.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    If I knew the answer to that question, I'd never get bad lap dances. You almost have to go with your past experience at the club you are in at the moment. I basically go with how attracted I am to the girl and how much we seem to get along.
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    I have a pretty good instinct for it (part of my job is "reading" people - I'm a psychologist), but there are always surprises. The most common surprises for me are more the "sweet" girl who turns out to be pretty wild and nasty, as opposed to the "nasty" girl who turns out to be a RIB. The overall trend nowadays is towards nasty anyway (what I like to call the hoe-ification of America) so it's not *too* surprising. Now that the media are spinning the recession as somehow "virtuous", I wonder if that might be accompanied by a return to more traditional values, though? We might all be surprised by the lack of willingness of the next gen dancers (the ones who are undergoing moral development in middle school right now) to do "extras". Or maybe not ;) O.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Usually it's going to take a dance to rate the quality of the dance; however, I recall a unique first-encounter: I was standing near the entrance to a club, and a very pretty bleach-blonde I'd never met walked up, grabbed my crotch, and asked, "Wanna fuck?" So in that instance, yes, I could tell what kind of a dance it would be with that unfamiliar stripper...
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I guess the 'not knowing' is half the fun. Yank
  • Golfer3166
    15 years ago
    I think you can in many cases. First the new girl generally isn't going to give a good dance. Secondly the best looking girl in the place probably is either wanting more money or not giving a great dance. I agree with another poster, if you find a girl who is a little older 25 to 30 you will more than likely be rewarded.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Some pointers that you can look for. 1. She's not TOTALLY in demand but she's in high demand from regulars. 2. She's not TOTALLY wasted but she is drinking a little bit. 3. She's experienced at dancing and doesn't "hint" that she dislikes contact. (For instance, if you ask her, "Where have you danced before," and she answers, "Tampa, but I hated the way men would grope you there," then you have a good hint. Or, "Houston, and I'm going back soon, but we can have some Houston-style fun!" then you have a different hint.) 4. The guys who take her to the private room come back out looking dissheveled, with their shirts un-tucked, or carrying their jackets, or they head straight to the restroom from the private room. Or their hair is a tousled mess. 5. She isn't wearing a lot of hard, heavy jewelry, or a cloying sickly sweet excess of scent. 6. She has a business card.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    By the way, I concur on the "afraid" thing.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I have a rule that if an unknown dancer isn't fondling the package thru my pants by the end of the 2nd dance, we're done. I find that most high mileage dancers go for the package pretty quickly to let you know that she'll play. Some won't do it the first dance because they want to see if you have the interest in her to do a second dance. And of course she makes more money. I got fooled the other night. Nice little black spinner that I figured would let me pet the kitty pretty quickly. Total dud. Lap style wasn't even very good. Did 3, she said 4, and I paid her for 3 and told her if she wasn't happy take it up with management because I counted 3. I hate that situation. I don't really think she was a ROB. DJ was slurring the music a little bit that night, so it could have been 4, but two songs would have been very short. She apologized and said three was probably correct. That's why this sport is so damned expensive. The girls need to wear colored bracelets that correspond to the mileage they provide. The guys who don't want very much mileage can quickly spot the dancers that he wants and doesn't have to waste his time and money getting a hand job when all he came in the club for was to get an air dance. And for the rest of us...
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    mmdv26, I like the bracelet idea but, I'd like to add to it. The high mileage girls' bracelets should look like handcuffs to let you know that they get busted and hauled off to jail once in a while. That's how you'd know who the high mileage girls are... Yank
  • 3LeggedMan
    15 years ago
    My 3 favorite recent dancers have all been women over age 35. All 3 gave some amount of "extras", which I've never received from the teens and 20-somethings. So if you ask me, a few extra years are alright if the lady keeps herself looking good!
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Most of the time.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have to agree with the older dancer rule. I've never met an older dancer (at least 35) who wasn't interested in handling the equipment, even if its just through the pants. But I've also had younger girls do that, too, and that's the tricky part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion