tuscl

TATTOOS

10inches
Florida
Saturday, February 7, 2009 3:22 PM
i am the only guy who is turned of by these large tattoos that many of the dancers now have? don't understand the logic of a beautiful girl marking her body like that. small ones are fine but i have lately seen a lot of the full back or shoulder pictures. kinda like putting a bumper sticker on your ferrari sport car

28 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    Many of these girls don't seem to realize they're so sizzling that any attempted adornment detracts. It is like a Christmas tree that is so fine that you don't wish to clutter it with decorations. Now a sad Christmas tree cover away and keep the lights low. There oughta be a law: Only men and fat women are permitted to have tattoos or makeup.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Agree with sentiment and the analogy. That said, if given a chance to take a Ferrari for a spin (not nec. own or lease), I'd do it, bumper sticker or not.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    one tiny tattoo, OK. Always a turnoff when a pretty girl with beautiful soft skin decides to mutilate herself...
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    It is fashionable to blame the boob tube for women who get too thin so is there any corollary with women who get tattoos? For example a lot of athletes seemed to be all marked up so perhaps tattooed strippers are just copy cats. Actually, I believe their is some correlation, that the media sets stands for hoards of people, but given the massive number of massive women it is clear that at least where stuffing one's face is concerned the media doesn't dictate behavior that effectively.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    There is a cable TV show devoted to tattoos as well as several magazines. Hollywood starlets have tried to make them fashionable. I'm old enough to remember when tattoos were the mark of prison or gang culture--not mainstream. Guess I can't shake that bias.
  • muchfun
    15 years ago
    I don't like them too same for all that metal at some girls. But the real beauties usualy don't have neither anyway.
  • muchfun
    15 years ago
    I don't like them too same for all that metal at some girls. But the real beauties usualy don't have neither anyway.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Tattoos are unattractive. They never make anyone look better, and they often make their bearers look much worse.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't find tattoos attractive either. I can find a few interesting to look at. However if a girl is pretty, I think they only take away from her looks. I keep thinking just my own opinion, that a girl putting tattoos on herself seems like she is degrading herself. I'd rather see pretty dancers experiment with paint on tattoos rather than the permanent ones. Most tattoos I see don't look very good. Obviously my views are in the minority or I wouldn't see so many strippers with tattoos.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    The key word here is marketability. Young women who make their living with their bodies don't realize that they decrease their ability to make money with something, that in twenty five years, seems stupid in retrospect. Actress Christina Ricci has been marking herself up something fierce lately, to the point of covering one entire breast. Because of her body art, producers have to spend extra money to make it appear that she's not trailer trash by using CGI, or extra costuming, or reshooting scenes entirely.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Seems like most of what young women do to look more attractive is a detraction for my eyes. Probably not an issue for most of you and for others it may be thumbs up, but black women generally make a mess of their hair. Either they go for a wig, braids, or straighten it! It is a real treat the tiny minority that just let it go wild (natural Afro, but with a barrette). I met one stripper by accident and commented on how pretty her hair looked (normally she makes a mess of it by "fixing it"). She shakes her head and said she didn't even want anyone to see her like that. Makeup----another turn off for me. I like natural healthy looking women. I guess some women look better with makeup, but more than a few I've seen sans makeup looked much better.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I especially dislike the tattoo's with another man's name on it.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I liked the one that said "WHITE BOYS MONEY $$$." The stripper hated it because White Boy got himself a more profitable ho. That stripper wasn't too bright, but she looked good and knew how to dance. I also like the one with a Johnson on a crucifix---it had some clever joke.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I too dislike the tattoos on most dancers. Why all these otherwise very attractive girls get them is beyond me. Maybe at 58 I just don't get it. There are still plenty of cute ones who don't get them and my observation is that they do more business than the tattooed dancers. My favorite dancer in Huntsville recently got one of the disposable ones and fortunately decided she did not want a permanent one. I am all for freedom of choice and respect anyone's right to get one, I just think the majority of them will regret it in few years. There already seems to be a significant upswing in the tattoo removal business.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm not especially fond of tattoos, but I also don't reject dancers because they have them. My current ATF has one which says "Daddy's Girl", which is ironic, because her daddy would not approve. She also has a huge tattoo on her back. It probably will seem silly in 20 years to have that, but that's basically the youth of today for you.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    To me it depends on the girl. Some of them suit the persona and some of them don't. Either way, a tattoo that isn't my favorite isn't going to bother me too much unless I wake up hung-over one morning with it on me. The way I tend to look at it is this: There was something a person (in this case a dancer) wanted to express, and was motivated enough to accept mild to significant discomfort to do so. Some of the most interesting things I've heard in my travels around the horn have grown out the story behind a tattoo.
  • Actually I don't mind. Tattooed babes are hot, but I don't think they're hotter than non-tattooed babes. The only advantage I can think they have is that they have stories to tell. Whenever I get a rail dance from one of them for the first time I usually ask, "Nice tattoo -- what is it?"
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    someyoungguysomeyoungguy- I can certainly agree about the stories they tell. I think I know all of their stories, although I wish some of them weren't about ex-boyfriends. I just wish I knew why some of them were in Asian writing.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I once was in Utah at a seminar. One evening, at a corporate party, two women were at my table. One's ankle was in the process of having a tattoo removed and the other was getting one done the next day. I asked why don't you two talk? They did, and there was damn near a cat fight! Fun evening!
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Ghetto tat: "La-Shwan" or "Anfernee" or "Try-1" or some other typically uneducated name across her upper ass / lower back. Obviously put there by her pimp to "control" and own her. "It's my son" she says. RIIIIIiiiiiight ...
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi Book Guy, Cynical is good, but every once in a long while bingo they're telling the truth. Yeah, they had the pimp's baby and gave him the pimp's name. lol. Seriously sometimes the mom does like to her baby's name tatted prominently. Gambling dancer has her little boy's name tatted on her. Her main man of the last few years has a boring name.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I especially dislike the tattoo's with another man's name on it." LOL...it ruins the "fantasy" eh? The flipside is thinking, "If only (insert tattooed name here) knew what I was doing to 'his girl' right now..." ;) "My current ATF has one which says 'Daddy's Girl', which is ironic, because her daddy would not approve." Ummm, that's probably not what that tattoo's about... "I just wish I knew why some of them were in Asian writing." It's just a fad. I usually only ask a girl about a tattoo if I can't make out what it really is & I happen to give a damn about it in the first place. Recently, I've seen some interesting tats on some strippers up in Quebec (the girls were from Ontario though). One girl had a tiny, red lip kiss imprint on one of her breasts (it was so small that even a baby couldn't have made it)...with even the vertical lines that come out in a "real" kiss imprint. Another girl had a wave crashing on her back that I thought looked cool. Most tats are annoying, and I wonder why in the world someone would want to do that to themselves...tramp stamps especially... I've always wanted to get a tatoo, but I can never come up with one that wouldn't look stupid when I'm an old geezer in a home somewhere. "Born to Kill" or some other stupid phrase is gonna look real moronic when you're confined to bed or a wheelchair someday. The only thing that I've seen on a girl that I might do is the name of a child & their birthdate...I figure if you like a name well enough to give it to someone else for the rest of their life...it's good enough for your own body...
  • yndy
    15 years ago
    i'd prefer none, but a small one or two is OK. more than a few do not thrill me. i supposes there are theses and dissertations being done on tatoos and piercings now? one who i'd like for my fav, is covered w/them. bc of her other qualities, i could probably overlook them (by focusing on her VERY PRETTY face), but unfortunately, she has a issue MUCH WORSE than tats.
  • zorro
    15 years ago
    I find tattoos depressing. I hope this fad runs its course soon. Maybe in 10 years a new generation of young ladies will realize that there are all these middle-aged women with tattoos and they won't want to look them. Zorro
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    I hate them . Seems like the grils who have them will be more likely to suck and fuck OTC.
  • Yeah. That's why I love them!
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    I don't like them either.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    I have tattoos but you couldn't find them unless you were looking. I am sexist when it comes to tattoos because while I think they look acceptable on men, when I see women with them I am turned off. I know that isn't fair but, it's just how I feel. I especially hate tramp stamps... I am sexist in a few other areas too, like smoking. If I see a man smoking...it's whatever. If I see a girl smoking...I think ew. Trashy. Of course I am not saying just because a girl smokes or has tattoos she is trashy...I am just saying that is the impression I get. Or just get turned off. I dunno sue me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion