tuscl

My attempt at artwork

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 6:04 AM
________________________xxxx__xxxxxxx ___________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ________________xxxx__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ______________xxxx_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _____________xx_______xxx__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___________xxxxxxxx______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _________xxxxxxxxxxxx_________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx____________/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx________/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _________xxxxxxxxxxxxxx__xxxxxx____/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__xxxxxx____/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__xxxxxx____/________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__xxxxx_____/__\______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx___xx_______/__aAa______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__x_______/___________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___xx__xxxxxxxxx__xx___x_____/____________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __xx__xxxxxxxxx___x_________/__xxxxxxx_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __x__xxxxxxxxxxx___________/_____xxx______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___xxxxxxxxx_xxx__________/______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __xxxxxxxx____xx_________/xx____________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _xxxxxxxx_____x_________/xxxxx_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx_____x_________/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|________________|xxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__|________________/xxxxxxxxxx_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _xxx__|_______________/xxxxxxxxxxxx____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __xxx_|______________/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___xx_|_____________/xxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxx____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ___xx_|____________/xxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx____xxxxxxxxxxxxx ___x__|____________xxxx_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxx ______|__________xxxxx_______xxx____xxxxxxxx_______xxxxx _____x_________xxxxxx_________xx_____xx___xxx___x__xxx ____xxx________xxxx____________x______x____xxx___x ___xxxx________xx_x____________x_______x____xxx____xx __x_xxx________xxx_x____________________x_____________x __xxxxxx______xx__x______________________x_____________x ___xxxxx______xx__x____________xxx_______x______________x __xxxxxx______xx__x___________xx\xx______x______________xx __xxxxxx______xx__x___________xx/xx______x____________xxx\ __xxxxx_x_____x__xx____________xxx______x_____________xxx/ __xxxx__xx________xx___________________xx_______________xx ___xxx___x_________xx_________________xx__x_____________x ___xxx___xx_________xxx______________xx___xx___________x ____xx____x__________xxxx_________xxxx_____xx________xx _____xx___xx___________xxxxxxxxxxxx_________xxx____xxx ______xx___xx______________xxxxx______________xxxxxx _______xx__xxx__________________________________xxx ________x__xxxx_________________________________xx ___________xxxxx_______________________________xx __________xxxxxxx_____________________________xx __________xxxxxxxx____________________________x _________xxxxxxxxxx___________________________x ________xx_xxxxxxxx___________________________x ________x__xxxxxxx_x__________________________ x_ ___________xxxxxxx_x_____________________________x __________xxxxxxx__x________________________________x __________xxxxxxx__x__________________________________x __________xxxxxx___x____________________________________x _________xxxxxx___x_______________________________________ ________xxxxxx___x________________________________________ _______xxxxxx___x_________________________________________ _______xxxxx___x__________________________________________ ______xxxxx___x___________________________________________ _____xxxx____x____________________________________________ ___xxxx_____xx____________x________________x_________________xxx_____xx______________x______________x_______________ __xxx_____xx________________x____________x________________ _xx_______x__________________x__________x_________________ _x________x___________________x________x__________________ _x________x____________________x______x___________________ __________x_____________________x____x____________________ ___________x______________________x_x________________________________xx______________________x______________________ ___________xx______________________x______________________ ____________x______________________x_____________________x ____________xx____________________x______________________x _____________x____________________x_____________________xx _____________xx__________________x_____________________xx ______________x__________________x____________________xx ______________xx________________x____________________xx _______________x________________x___________________xx _______________xx______________x___________________xx ________________x______________x__________________xx ________________xx____________x__________________xx _________________xx___________x_________________xx __________________xx_________x_________________xx ___________________x_________x________________xx ___________________xx_______x________________xx ____________________x_______x_______________xx ____________________xx_____x_______________xx _____________________x_____x______________xx _____________________xx___x______________xx ______________________x___x_____________xx _______________________x_x_____________x ________________________x_____________x ________________________x____________x ________________________x____________x _________________________x___________x _________________________xx__________x __________________________x__________x __________________________xx__________x __________________________xx__________x

17 comments

• giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I know what you're thinking... He has far too much time on his hands.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I see the mistakes I made... The next one should be better.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Actually, I was thinking he stole it. :) Good job. My art skills are less than zero. I only remembering getting failing grades----very stressful and was happy when art classes were no longer required.
  • dagwood16066
    15 years ago
    He stole that. I used to have the exact same file on my computer way back before laser printers when you printed things on that green and white paper with holes on the sides that scrolled through the printer. that's the only way you could print the picture.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I didn't steal it. I copied it from the one that you're refering to.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Do not quit your day job. lol...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I used to have the exact same file on my computer way back before laser printers when you printed things on that green and white paper with holes on the sides that scrolled through the printer. that's the only way you could print the picture." LOL...ahhhh, the old days...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    asc art? circa 1983 Are you using a trs-80 Level ii?
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    p-stein... I used the keys on my keybourd...LOL
  • dagwood16066
    15 years ago
    "I didn't steal it. I copied it from the one that you're refering to" What's the difference? You took someone else's work and are claiming it as your own.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Stole it, Copied it... whatever. The point is that I spent several hours copying it using my eyes and the keyboard... I tried to re-create it. And, BTW, I didn't do a very good job at it because there were some mistakes.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Oh man, a single comma let alone a different word can mean the difference between 25 years to life or a get out of jail free card. I would say you RECREATED it or if you wanted get real risque RENEWED it. Remember, its all in the words. Enhanced interrogation is a complete quest for answers by the good guys. Torture by contrast is a war crime. So you skinned a completely conscious combatant to get answers. If you're a good guy that is merely enhanced interrogation; you served your country and fought for freedom. If you're a bad guy that is torture and you need to be skinned alive to show you and others skinning people alive is wrong.
  • Well I think you did a very nice job.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Well, thank-you Someyoung. At least someone appreciates my going the extra mile.
  • Golfer3166
    15 years ago
    Not too bad, sorry about those collasped left boob.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Now this is pretty coo-el. We need more of this.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm amused. What happened to all of these cats who had lots of reviews? I'd be interested listening to what they have to say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion