tuscl

Do ALL strippers, 100%, have a price?

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, January 4, 2009 8:39 PM
I was told this by a club manager. He should know because I fucked one of his ex-wives-who was a stripper, and I could have fucked his ex-girlfriend, who also was a stripper. He used to say that if you had enough cash or dope, you could fuck any dancer in his club.

20 comments

• chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    I think that's true, but I also think that some of those strippers have numbers involving a comma. So from a practical point of view, no one will pay the price they want.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Clubs always have college girls. Some would for a number involving a comma, but some never would. I remember one girl telling me she was close to getting her EMT certification. She wouldn't let me get anywhere near her tits, let alone her kitty. The reason I stopped seeing my recent ATF was because although kitty was inferred, she wouldn't deliver. After two years, and several thousand, and no kitty? Time to find someone who does put out.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    i dont think so...some strippers who would never think of it might after continually being tempted by big bucks...but there are definitely some who dont do that for any amount of money. theyre the cool ones to me most of the time. the ones who will do anything for 20 bucks are the real bottom feeders. some of these girls, unfortunately, have no self-worth or very little and seem unwilling to do anything about it.
  • BobbyI
    15 years ago
    Maybe not 100%. My guess is if you seriously offered, say, $60,000 at least 99.8% would take you up on it. More realistically $1,000, these days, would probably get you at least 90% of them. $300 around 80%. Anytime I've meet a strippers and just had to fuck her, it turned out to be possible, and the prices very reasonable.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Remember the old joke... Guy asks a woman if she would sleep with him for a $1,000,000.00 She says, "Sure!" He says, "How about for $10?" She says, "What kind of woman do you think I am?" He says, "We know what kind of woman you are. Now we are just haggling over your price."
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    We are all prostitutes. What ever line of work you are in, You have a price. Would I suck your dick for a million dollars. Hell yes. Less actually. I think the price would depend upon how badly you need the BJ and how badly I need the money. In reality, I know several dancers that will do FS ITC or OTC for $150 or less. I know a lot who wouldn't even think about it for that much money. I think that for $1,000 you could probably nail 80% of them. The other 20% could probably be had but at a much higher price. They would really have to need the money.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    BTW, several of my buddies have discovered a dancer at my favorite club that has set prices. $80 for a BBBJ and $200 for FS. Last month I asked her if she would do a GFE OTC FOR $150. She thought about it for a minute and then replied "For you, Yes". I have a back up for next week.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    No
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Wow..interesting subject...I would have to say no..i would not sleep with men for any amount of money...the line has to be drawn somewhere. I would only sleep with a guy if it was something I wanted to do for fun...which I don't make a habbit of doing most of the time..lol. BTW, you guys should really think about these girls in the club doing fs on a regular basis or for that matter bj's on a regular basis ..how many guys were before you that day??? Not looking down on you..you know i love you especially mr. cat(lol) just giving a word of caution, wouldn't want to see anyone get sick:)
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Of course not - that's just too absolute. I'd say most do, probably... actually, most people in the general population have "a price". Are strippers more inclined to "have a price" than the general population? I would surmise as much, lacking actual data. O.
  • evilcyn
    15 years ago
    As a dancer, I'd say close too, most just won't come out and say it... No not 100%, though almost everyone has a price, they just lie about the fact that they do...
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I absolutely say they do. Within the last year at my favorite club, one girl, who always said she don't do that type of stuff, did. And it was reasonable. Of course, I think alcohol may have had something to do with it, and her price while sober would have probably been more, but still, the principle holds.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget: I love you too. Bro: I am lucky. Cat is outta the bag. I have a favorite dancer posting on here and my buddy Bro has met her. I better watch what I say. LOL...
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, has a date been set for the meet-up? I'm due for some spinners on my lap, havent been to a club in a year
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Awww...you guys are too sweet..and Shadowcat keep posting just like you do, no need to bite the tongue...part of what brings me back to this site is seeing what kind of fun stuff you and Tuscl Bro are going to post. I love your free spirited posts as always!!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Gridget: Can we do lunch or dinner next week? PM me. hogsun: I am thinking May.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    There is nothing 100% but I would say 99.9%. First of all quit wasting your money on women who just tease you and don't produce unless that is what you like. You need to find out what pushes their buttons maybe its some kind of herbal stuff, liquid or white powder remedies. If they are looking for pure cash then learn to negotiate. If you get taken the first few times don't worry you will get better just give it some time. If your really looking to pay then you will not have a problem finding lots of strippers with a price. It's just a matter of coming to a mutual price that satisfies both of you.
  • JC2003
    15 years ago
    All strippers, no. Many strippers, yes.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I dislike the premise of the thread question, so my answer is "No." If one were to say "ALL strippers have a price," I'd counter, "ALL people have a price," thus rendering the point moot. I just don't view strippers in such stark contrast to non-strippers.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I'd like to try to figure out the male parallel, but there's really no act or category of acts that is for men, like what sex is for women -- disgusting (therefore charge a lot of money), or delightful (therefore get angry when you don't get enough of it for free), all depending on the context. Women love to control men by means of sexual allure, more (I'm beginning to think) just to see if they can control the guy, than in order to actually get him to perform some act that she wants to get done. Like for example, if she needs the dishes washed, she probably doesn't go about manipulating a man into doing it by means of falsely promising a blowjob. But she likes to falsely promise a blowjob just to see if she can make the man do silly things and then washes the dishes herself, even if she does need the dishes washed and would prefer that somebody else do it. (Simple, over-simplified, example.) She'll demand a high "price" for her pussy, regardless of the context -- somehow it's "letting down the sisterhood" to fuck someone without making him pay in terms of waiting, and "showing respect." In the same breath, however, she'll have a drunken lay with a guy she is NOT attracted to, because "it didn't mean anything." (Rewarding his lack of desirability, basically.) A "prostitute" or "whore" in the classic non-sexual sense, is someone who does an act he or she otherwise would NOT do, merely for the money or other material gain. If you're a democrat and a skilled lobbyist, but you decide to work for a right-wing right-to-life organization simply because the salary offer is too high to resist, then your fellow democrats say you're "whoring" for them. It's something you would NOT do, except for the money. Sex for a woman is something she WOULD do, and then at other times she demands the money. Also, she demands money for it when she's NOT whoring, in terms of getting paid for her companionship by extorting the male to work the hard job and let her shop all day, the classic manipulative marriage relationship that is often complained about (whether or not it actually exists). Maybe watching sports is something like that for men? We (generally, as a gender) love to stare at the tube and have all sorts of emotional responses to "our" football team losing or winning. But we insist on it being in a certain setting, and somehow being the "right" context, and we are happy to be "paid" to do it (by means of advertising on the TV). Maybe the "marriage" between male and TV is similar to the prostitutional marriage between a gold-digger and her husband? I can't think of any other similar parallel. I should be reading my cases.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion