tuscl

Drama!!!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:59 AM
My first and truly only ATF had some Asian blood in her. If you looked closely you could see it in her eyes. Her mother was half French and Filipino. She had an aunt that died and she flew with her mother to the Philippines to settle the estate. She wrote to me from there. Feelings? Two weeks later I see my ATF, she tells me about the letter that I didn't receive. I then found out from my mail man that my soon to be ex wife or her girl friend would lurk out waiting for his delivery and then go through my mail. I demanded the letter and got it.But meanwhile she wrote to my ATF telling her that I was married and a grandfather and to find some one her own age. This scared my ATF. She did not want to get involved in a divorce thing. We cooled it for a while. We got back together when I told her that the divorce was a done deal. End of story.

14 comments

• gk
    16 years ago
    I've been around a dancer-boyfriend breakup. Lot's of drama. In some respects, I'm the rescuer. Inside the clubk, drama is BS. When it's outside the club, drama is the price you pay to be human. Sigmund GK
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Did this just happen? I thought you were divorced long ago.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I'm too nervous about thugish biker boyfriends to get involved with an ATF OTC. No drama, no death.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    The problem here isn't your relationship with the hot young thang, it's the sneaking dastardly behavior of the middle-aged resentful cunt in your life. Here's what you do. You say to your wife, "Yeah, I found the attention and affection of a woman enticing. She was beautiful, fun to be around, delightful, pleasant, and trusting. THAT USED TO BE YOU but YOU CHOSE TO CHANGE. So I went and got it from someone else."
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I "went" through a relationship my very younger ATF had with a another guy. We knew of each other, but that was that. She would often confide in me and ask advice. My guess, the father figure thing. She eventually broke it off and moved back out from his home. Haven't got to see her in awhile, but will soon, I think.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    That's far from the end of the story, Shadowcat, and you know it! Ever wonder what she's doing now? Last I heard from her father she was in Baltimore with you know who I suspect.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    1) Opening another person's mail is a federal felony punishable to five years in a federal penitentiary. Since the mailman told you about and you have a cooberating witness, I'd say you have a slam dunk case. I'd teach that ex wife of yours that there are consequences for being a vindictive possessive witch.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    This is an old story. The drama played to my advantage. I wanted her to be the one to ask for the [view link] worked. That was 4 years ago. AS far as opening my mail, My attorney said that a judge would throw it out as just being a domestic dispute. Shekitout: It is the end of the story. For both of us. It's water over the dam. We both have new toys.
  • tnnbie
    16 years ago
    I'm with SuperDude. The advantage to clubbing is that there's no real relationship with the dancer, just the illusion of one. Dancers aren't more attractive or desirable than other women, and if you want a relationship, it's better to find one with a woman who's more stable. Three times dancers have approached me for relationships outside the club, not sexual encounters but actual relationships. Every time I've gone screaming into the night.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Sometimes drama can be a bit amusing. Usually in hindsight. If you want to avoid it as much as possible, don't go out with dancers or some will start to think they are in a relationship of some sort with you. Maybe it was just my luck. Of course if you go to a strip club it can be hard to avoid drama on some nights. Some dancers will create it when they don't even know you. Reject a dancer that seems to want you for whatever reason and she won't be happy. You may not be feeling the best at the moment or tired or just not in the mood but that won't stop the drama.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    We could start a funniest drama moments. I think mine was when a dancer came at me and shouted in the strip club "Are you sleeping with Her too?!" Pointing a finger at another dancer. I never thought I would have an angry dancer accusing me of sleeping with another dancer. If the dancer didn't look so pissed off, I probably would have laughed.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    It can be real easy to piss off a dancer. The first words that popped in my head to answer the dancer's question above were "not yet!" but instead I just said no. This is an example of a drama queen I met.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Always remember that a lot of dancers have not grown out of the antics they used to get attention in high school. They enjoy flirting, teasing, gossip, competing for desirable guys and getting good looking (or rich) guys to fall all over them. So drama is inevitable if you try to date a dancer.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    TUSCL brother, what I would do to have girls that don't feed on drama.. Its like they eat it for breakfast everyday and regurgitate it all dam day long..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion