tuscl

OTC and the economy...

turtle77
Massachusetts
Saturday, September 6, 2008 1:18 AM
I recently tired of the established provider routine and started trolling the SC's in my area. After just three club's and four girls I found a dancer willing to meet me OTC. She's asking for about 30% less than an established provider and the thought of being with someone who was untouchable a year ago is really getting my libido racing again. Is it the economy or have I got that much better looking? jk! Anyone else finding this type of response to the current econonmical situation?

8 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Definitely! As the economy gets worse and drug addiction/deadbeat boyfriends/babies/whatever don't get any cheaper more girls are willing to fuck for money!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    sorry turtle economy although im sure your gorgeous ;)
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    And a greater risk to your safety if you go to her place. Watch out for boyfriends who will show up and roll you. Today unemployment hit a 5 year high. Thug boyfriends will do anything to stay alive, including using girlfriends as an OTC lure for guys with money.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Yes, the lower the (perceived) properity, the more available the OTC encounter.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    properity=prosperity
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    SuperDude: I have only once gone to her place. First of all, I am very selective about who I see OTC. It wouldn't ever be a girl I just met. Secondly. I have to trust her and really find her to be sexually attractive. It doesn't happen often. The one time I did go to her place was different. I had just checked out of my hotel room at 11:00 A.M. She caught me in the parking lot and offered FS for $100. It was not our first time together. She was staying at the same hotel. We went to her room where she introduced her visiting brother to me. I met him in the club again a few months later. She paid him $20 to go to the club so that we could be alone. Damn I miss her.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    When I was stationed in Korea, in the late seventies, one could get laid for two packs of cigarettes, about 50 cents. With the cost of cigarettes these days it would only take a few cartons. The economy is getting really bad. I wonder how long it will be before I'm as suave and handsome as I was in Korea!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Haven't seen it yet. Mostly you can "get laid" (whatever level of service you're seeking) for the same price as before the economy started to tank, or maybe for a little bit more, or more likely for a good deal more. As an example, AMPs in NOLa were at roughly $120 for FS in about 2003, and they're up to $160 or $180 for the "casual but experienced" monger now. The rising prices seem not to have increased opportunity for mongering, and therefore competition among providers, and therefore lower price opportunities for customers. Rather, the rising prices seem to have simply put greater pressure on the providers for their day-to-day costs, thus driving all providers' prices up across the board. :^(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion