tuscl

pubic hair

10inches
Florida
Thursday, June 5, 2008 9:26 AM
my ATF showed me her latest "hair style" on my last vist. she has gone for the "bald as a 12-year old" look. don't like it at all. while I'm not fond of the sasquatch look i just think some hair is best. prefer the neatly trimmed patch that hightlights the goodies. what do you prefer?

21 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't really care, but if they are neatly trimmed, its all right by me. The completely shaven look depends on the girl, although I don't like it on the ones who are thin, because it makes me think they are prepubescent.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Sometimes it worth a walk thru the woods to get to the picnic.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Zero hair is too much like a child, don't like that look.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    A coincidence? I just replied to a PM from a TUSCL buddy that asked for the name of the dancer mentioned in the post below this one. He is a good buddy, so I gave him the name. Bad news is he is a day shift guy and she is a night shift dancer. I gave him another name. This is the only dancer that I know of that is not shaven totally. She shaves the areas that would stick out from her thong but keeps the rest of it neatly trimmed. A silky feeling. I like it.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat and ShotDisc, both of you crack me up. What treasures. Keep those little gems of wisdom coming. Wonder what delightful insult Parodyman will dream up this time to keep the pot boiling. Anyway, I agree with the neatly trimmed area of hair in the middle with clean skin near the edge of the thong. That approach just makes a lot of sense to me. But in the clubs I visit I seldom find any actual hair - just the little bitty stubble since the last shave. But hell it's what is BELOW the pubic hair that is important, right?????
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    10inches, My vote is with you. I don't care for the "bald as a 12-year old" or sasquatch.
  • pushin50
    16 years ago
    I like'em neatly trimmed on the mons and clean shaven at the entry portal. Better for lickin and stickin!
  • igloo9999
    16 years ago
    definitely need something 'down there' even if its just a landing strip. the best i ever heard was from a dancer that said 'no girl over 12 should be bald.'
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Once, a raging feminist called me a pervert for wanting bald pussy. I explained I like bald pussy because I love to dine at the Y (and dislike coarse hair getting in the way). I then asked her if she preferred to kiss a man with or without a beard. It shut her up.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    As long as it's not salt & pepper or grey.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Everything from hardwood floors to shag carpet is OK by me, as long as it smells & tastes good.
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    If there's hair, I'm there!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I get a lot of compliments on how smooth my legs are. No hair. I tell them that it is not lost just a [view link] 66 it now goes to my nostrils and ears.BTW I still have a full head of hair. Don't know how how to explain that. Maybe just clean living. lol...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    No hair...it's clean & easier that way...maybe a landing tstrip at most. I'm not much on shaped public hair (into a V or pointing "somewhere") either.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    A dancer I knew danced at 2 clubs in NC and was shaved. When she applied to dance at a club in GA was told she would have to grow pubic hair which she did. It was not too long-just had to show some in order to get a dancer's license in ATL.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Shekitout: How long ago was that? Having lived in Atlanta for 21 years, I have visited a lot of the 40+ clubs here. They are all totally nude. So I have seen a lot of pussies and all were shaven with the exception of a few that had runways. I have been asked about Atlanta licenses but I really don't know. Per haps once you get your license, you can go back to shaving again. BTW, how do I get one of those pussy inspector jobs? It sounds more interesting than the "Greeter" at WAL-MART.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think pussies are kinda ugly. Very few are hot to look at, especially not under the glare of stage lights, for me. So I just want the visual sense that she's hygienic and "put together" well -- a nice shave and / or trim job, doesn't matter what choice, and I'll be looking more at the totality of her fit supple frame.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    BG, I can agree. Nothing is more a turnoff to me then a couple of "flank steaks" hanging loose between a dancers legs!
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I like looking at the pussy. I like the all shaven look and a runway strip isn't that bad either. In a topless club, I find it can be a bit of a turnon to see some hair. It's as if she is showing more than she intended and you might not have even realized if she had shaved completely clean. Of course I like looking at what's below the hair a lot better. If her lips are sticking out on the side of her bikini bottom, that can be sexy too.
  • robofan
    16 years ago
    Bald is beautiful.
  • Golfer3166
    16 years ago
    I don't care for the afro look from the 70's. The shaven look is okay on some dancers, basically those who have a perfect little pussy which means probably no kids, etc. I actually love the landing strip look on a real blonde or redhead. I guess the truth is that as long as I'm looking at it I'm pretty happy lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion