tuscl

Biggest Disappointment?

I saw this adorable dancer on stage. She looked about 18 with small breasts pointed toward the heavens. She gets off stage and puts her clothing back on and makes the rounds. Excellent personality and up close she is even more attractive than on stage if that was possible. Yes, I wanted a dance and unfortunately she was gung ho!

It was sad.

Her face was flawless with full lips and clear eyes and so youthful. All of her was right on the money and she was eager for fun. Turns out some disease had just ravaged her breasts. No softness, just scar tissue with some pock marks and worse some tiny fresh pus filled sores. And, yet the rest of her was smooth and soft.

I just wanted the dance over and was worried about getting sick with some incurable skin disease.

So what was your biggest disappointment?

14 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    My biggest was my most recent visit to St. James. I've always had this thing for the "Lolita" woman-4'10", thin frame, doll faced (most dancers seem to be my size-or a whole lot bigger.

Anyway, I spot this lolita, after years of looking. St. James is usually a high mileage club. I was looking forward to one of the most erotic moments of my life.

We go back to the private room, and there's limited (very limited) contact with her little boobies, and definitely no contact with anything below the waist. Two dances, and I was done.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

She was desperate for contact and affection and getting hot. Normally, that would be an A+, however, some type of disease had attacked her breasts because they felt horrible. Like scar tissue. This made me look real hard and I could see scars, pock marks, and some fresh sores with pus. Except for that she was perfect.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    My biggest disappointments have usually involved a dancer ruining her otherwise perfect body in some way - bad boob jobs are the most common problem. Generally, if a regular girl of mine gets an augmentation, I'm finished with her.

There was one very slender, elegant (yet nasty! perfect combo) dancer I knew who had the sexiest lower back (that arch where the back and ass meet gets me every time) got a huge "hoe tag" tattoo there, totally interrupting her lines and screaming "trailer park" to boot. Infuriating. I still fucked her from behind, but it just wasn't the same!

Years ago there was this PERFECT tiny laotian doll who danced at Cheetah in Atlanta, with firm A-cups and flawless cocoa nipples. So, naturally, she got a couple of C-cup bolt ons with nice scars underneath and hard as rocks. Yum. Yeah, never paid her another dime.

O.
  • BaddJack
    16 years ago
    Perfect little spinner. 5 foot nothin', perky b cups, strawberry blonde, green eyes and the promise of a nasty dance. I went to the stage to give her a fiver and to ask for her company after the stage work. She induced me to lean over backwards, lay on me back and pick the tip up off of my nose with her pussy. Her dank pussy. Her so nasty is smelled like a horror movie pussy. My face smelled like stank for two days.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Bad boob jobs are a common disappointment. The type of pustulous sores and scar tissue which Jablake reports, is something I haven't ever encountered.

I guess my biggest disappointment was with this one girl at Platinum Plus in Memphis. She was my ideal of a blonde spinner. She had firm thighs, tight butt, a little bit muscular; and extremely perky, upright, but rather small tits. She was a nicely tanned California type most of the time, and her face was as gorgeous as any girl's. She was the right height for me, too. Then one day I came in and she had humongous fake boobs. Disappointment.

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    ozy-
    I know what you mean about "hoe tags", or as some of my buddies call them, "tramp stamps". This one pixie-like dancer, who I had gotten along with fine and was absolutely cute to boot, decided she had to have one, which just totally ruined it for me. Furthermore, she had to have it in Chinese (or at least one of those Asian languages), which is something that irritates me, because I always have to wonder, do they know what that means?

Oddly enough, I've known a couple dancers who got implants, but they actually seemed to be enhanced by their enhancements, perhaps because they didn't overdo it.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    having my ATF retire without notice. there one visit, gone the next. also running out of cash when the horny dancers goes on duty.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    Slightly off topic: Are all fake boobs hard. I have only met(touched) one dancer that has them, and they don't feel good. I like my boobies to be soft.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think it depends basically on two things: 1. whether or not the surgery and enhancements have been done by a talented surgeon in a superior, extra-competent manner; and 2. whether or not the implants themselves are saline or silicone. One is preferable to the other, IIRC. I don't recall which.

Item 1 (the overall effectiveness of the operation) in turn depends on several factors. Included are, whether the choice is made to put the implants under or above the layer of muscles there; and whether the girl has good natural padding before-hand which can augment and obscure the implant. Also, whether her expectations and desires are reasonable. Giant humongous looks-worse-than-Pam-in-a-swimsuit hooters aren't going to be anything but "hard" and unnatural feeling to anyone groping them, but they still might catch an eye when they're wrapped in a few demure layers of street clothes.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    they went from an A(i asked) to what appears to be a large b/small c
    I did not ask what the new size was.
    They do look nice, and I don't know the difference between silicone, and saline either.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I am of the opinion saline is the preferred, if only because one of my favorites has saline and it actually looks decent on her.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Well, the "hard" feel of fake tits is scar tissue... it's internal scarring, but you still feel it. A better quality boob job, recovered from correctly, will feel less "hard".

That said, fake tits are never going to feel "soft".

If you've ever felt the tits of an 18-19 yo, they are very firm but aren't "hard"... a very good boob job *might* sort of feel like that, but that's about as good as it gets.

O.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    After a lot of googling and ogling, I've come to understand that silicone implants are the more "natural" feeling ones, as long as the high-quality silicone is paid for; and that saline implants are likely the ones used from about 1992 to the present because of medical issues with silicone; and that the reason saline feels worse is that the casing within which the saline solution is held, generally is itself made of inferior plastic, whereas the silicone implant has no outer casing, but is instead a single lump of the same material. For a while the less inert forms of silicone were simply outlawed because of potential medical hazards of absorption into the body. More inert forms of silicone are now returning to the market so we might be in for some better enhancements soon!
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    great looking blonde with killer body. after stage show i asked for a couple of table dances. she smelled liked she had not washed that thing in days. talking about a turn off !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion