tuscl

Name Your Top 3 QUALITY Strip Clubs (NO TOP 40 CHEAP QUICKIE)

hotgirlsplz
spend too much on dancers 🤯
Please don't tell me to just look at the Top 40s since I am not seeking a cheap quickie. Also, I do mean that to everyone on Tuscl in the most respectful way.

What I'm wanting to hear in this specific discussion thread would be what are y'all's favourite strip clubs in terms of quality of the dancers and exceptional service from staff. Also, prefer tons of diversity in dancers of a multitude of races (e.g. mixed race girls that are fluent in English - particularly Blasians, Filipino Mixes and alternative tatted out Eurasians).

23 comments

• wallanon
    •
    4 days ago
    What is exceptional service from staff? Not being cheeky here. My idea of exceptional service probably isn't yours.
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    4 days ago
    Just not looking at you like an ATM or having a sour face lol. Looking out for their customers instead of milking every last cent outta ya.

Bouncers that are reasonable (e.g. listens to all parties behind kicking someone out lol, I hate seeing guys get their ass handed to them and also humiliated, seen some gnarly stuff).

Obviously big natural tits and a thick booty behind the bar help too. ;)
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    4 days ago
    Before kicking*** God dammit.
  • blahblahblahs
    •
    4 days ago
    Casa Diablo is a very very good club that isn't in the top 40
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    4 days ago
    Portland was fucking phenomenal. Yessir. You hit the nail on the head for what I'm seeking.
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 days ago
    If you’re in South Florida Cheetah and Booby Trap in pompano Beach, are very good I’ve had some great times in both
  • RonJax2
    •
    4 days ago
    My top 3 favorite strip clubs are:

1. Hong Kong Gentleman's Club, Tijuana
    2. Boob Trap, Pompano Beach
    3. Landing Strip, DTW
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    4 days ago
    @twentyfive
    HAHA I'm an ignorant Canadian but is South Florida safe to go soon?

@RonJax2
    Is Tijuana safe to go if you...
    1. Don't speak fluent Spanish, is it still possible to have any decent conversation with the dancers?
    2. Will be going with a hot (feminine) lesbian female friend (don't want to be protecting her all throughout the trip lol)
    3. Never been to a country like Mexico.... unsure if I'll get hustled or bullied by locals or heard the "policia" is super corrupt.. unsure if even the high end hotels are safe too there?

• twentyfive
    •
    4 days ago
    ^ I don’t know why you would think that south Florida would be unsafe, I have lived here since 1989 never felt unsafe.
  • caseyx
    •
    4 days ago
    Do you mean safe because of the hurricanes? AFAIK Milton and Helene didn't have much impact in the Miami area.
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    4 days ago
    Ok, thanks gents. Lol the fear mongering from our local Canadian news channels have been rampant about how bad the entire Florida state is wiped out.
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 days ago
    ^ Yep I didn’t even think about the hurricanes, we didn’t have any problems to speak south of West Palm Beach, I know there were a few tornadoes but from Boynton to Miami across 3 counties pretty much untouched.
  • sfrsox
    •
    4 days ago
    Great, more competition. Just what we need, more MIR fools.

Ugggh
  • sfrsox
    •
    4 days ago
    Florida is wiped out. Don’t come here, especially you NJ//NY simps driving the price up
  • caseyx
    •
    4 days ago
    The damage was pretty severe in other parts of the state. The west coast near Tampa Bay got hit really hard. But Florida is a big state.
  • Icey
    •
    4 days ago
    🤡 might as well ask everyone where you can find them
  • Dolfan
    •
    4 days ago
    Diversity and English fluency in the south Florida clubs isn't great. There is some, but not a lot. Also, your dollars are with like 35% less here. If I were you, I'd look at the Toronto clubs. That is one of the few areas I still club in when traveling as a south Florida native.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 days ago
    1) Club Desire - Providence Rhode Island. 2) Booby Trap - Pompano Beach, Florida. 3) Cheetah - Pompano Beach, Florida.
  • sfrsox
    •
    4 days ago
    Goddamit skibum

Lol
  • Jascoi
    •
    3 days ago
    best club depends primarily on the girl on stage and in the VIP...
  • RonJax2
    •
    3 days ago
    ^@Jascoi speaks the truth here. "It only takes one" is a mantra for a reason. You could be in the shittiest, least popular club in the world, but if you find that one it's going to be amazing. Or you could be in the best club in the world and strike out.

The difference between a good club and bad one is at a bad club, your batting average is going to be in the 100s and at a good club maybe it's like in the 800s.
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    3 days ago
    Very true to all of the responses above regarding depends on the girl.

I went to what I thought was a sleazy club about to go outta business and God damn, met the surprise of the year jawdropper.

But then this is where good service from the overall SC staff come into the equation - atmosphere.

Check out my most recent review and you'll know what I mean.
  • hotgirlsplz
    •
    3 days ago
    Regarding IT depending on the girl***

Typo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion