tuscl

Hope all you demented perverts in the path of Milton stay safe!

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
ROAR!!!

15 comments

• nicespice
    8 days ago
    As a lion, how do you feel about the alligators that may get into the hurricane’s way? I’m sure whatever happens to zebras don’t matter
  • rickdugan
    8 days ago
    Tonight seems like a great night to go clubbing in northeast Florida. Time to grab my drivin' whiskey!
  • twentyfive
    8 days ago
    ^ I’m sitting here watching the weather and sipping on some Johnny Black on ice.
  • RonJax2
    8 days ago
    Yeah, this looks like a bad one. Hope TUSCL Tampa mongers have been able to GTFO.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    8 days ago
    @motorhead LOLOLOL
  • sfrsox
    8 days ago
    Is Sensations still standing?
  • mogul1985
    8 days ago
    Alligators: people don't realize when floodwaters rise up inland, gators own the streets.
  • mogul1985
    8 days ago
    I have a friend in Ashville who lost everything and is helping her neighbors. I have another friend in Tallahassee who didn't lose their roof, lost power for 2 days (they have a NatGas Generac) however their 10-year-old son thought it was awesome. And yet another friend in Tampa - guess I'll know how she did tomorrow morning.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    8 days ago
    @NiceSpice: I read a news story about the Tampa Zoo. They’re moving all of their animals into hurricane proof shelters. Except for the alligators. The alligators will stay submerged in the water and ride the whole thing out just fine.
  • ClubFan81077
    8 days ago
    Hoping for the best for everyone in the path of this storm...
  • rickdugan
    8 days ago
    We definitely dodged one in Jacksonville. Originally it was supposed to come much closer. Happy to still have power and Internet while this thing makes its way offshore. Hopefully everyone in the Sarasota/Port Charlotte are is OK.

Jim Cantore of the Weather Channel must have been annoyed by having to rush down to Port Charlotte from Tampa to be sure that he could stand right in the middle of its landfall, lol.
  • twentyfive
    8 days ago
    Not too bad in my immediate vicinity although I’m hearing about some tornadoes not far from me
  • iknowbetter
    8 days ago
    Tornadoes on the east coast. Bad damage on the west coast. But for anyone wondering, Miami and the Pompano triangle came through unscathed.
  • ClubFan81077
    8 days ago
    @rickdugan I was originally afraid that storm might hit Tampa straight on, then head awfully close to Jacksonville to cause destruction there too. Glad to hear things are ok where you're at. I hate that anyone is unlucky enough to be in the storm's path, but relieved that some of the worst case scenarios were avoided...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion