tuscl

A guess a dancer doesn't like your "lil tent" and she wants a dress code

Her story, with bad grammar.

"i started a new thing i will NOT dance for you if you are wearing sweats / basketball short. clubs really need to enforce a DECENT dress code cause fr im not tryna be stabbed by your lil tent the whole time OK (crying emoji)"

maybe dancing isn't for you?

15 comments

• skibum609
    4 days ago
    She'd love me. My new shorts make a tissue seem like a block of wood.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    4 days ago
    So she'd rather grind on a button and zipper?
  • wallanon
    4 days ago
    Is this from a text that was sent to you?
  • Lex Luthor
    4 days ago
    Imagine being offended because you turned a guy on to the point that he got a hard-on. I remember the days when dancers would be offended if you didn't get one.
  • AlienBoy
    3 days ago
    That's ridiculous. I remember dancers who would say "why aren't you wearing shorts? I can't give you a handy if you don't have shorts on…"
  • Meshuggah
    3 days ago
    @ wallanon it's on her Story and next one complained more about customers.. yet, she always asks, should I work at this club, or that club this week, who's coming to see me. etc. don't alienate your customers
  • ggofv
    3 days ago
    @ Meshuggah, that's what I dislike about some of these dancers. They have a huge amount of entitlement.

I actually do think a dress code is okay, but it should be limited to what's absolutely necessary. I think a dress code like what Tattletales in Atlanta has is what she is looking for. The catch is more often than not places like that have higher prices on a average, thus less clientele.
    Add in the fact that the dancers are typically 8 and above at the bare minimum, so the competition is enormous.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 days ago
    Those are her limits, so ok sure fine honey. But ffs any lap dance club is a boner grinding factory, so she's going to be hard pressed (pun intended) to make a living giving air dances.
  • FoCoChronic
    3 days ago
    Heavier duty fabric will do a better job at containing the meat, maybe she prefers a hard lump over a pokey tent? I only ever wear decent pants and button ups ITC, I want to feel like I look somewhat attractive and dancers almost always unbutton my shirt for skin-on-skin. You can still get a great grind wearing actual pants. Should I be wearing shorts?
  • Dolfan
    2 days ago
    I can't recall leaving the house in sweats as an adult. And I don't wear athletic shorts aside from when I'm engaging in athletic activities, which is to say not that often. But I do wear board shorts often, which probably are equally as offensive to her, so I am probably on her no-fly list.

That's fine with me, I actually agree with her that I'd prefer there be some clubs around with dress codes that suit her needs. Then, all the dancers who feel like her can go work there and all the customers who like those girls can patronize that club. I'll stick to my less pretentious club with girls are more comfortable with the activities I prefer.

You're in south Florida I think, there's plenty of clubs she can work at where she won't have that problem. I can think of half a dozen or more clubs where she's not gonna find guys wearing that shit. I've never seen her, but I'm guessing she's not hot enough to get hired at those clubs on prime shifts. So she's left to troll the bottom tier clubs, rotating from club to club to avoid getting a reputation for being a girl who does the least.
  • Meshuggah
    2 days ago
    She's in Mass/CT, works 2 crappy clubs. one in mass, one in CT. I use to live in Deerfield Beach but back in NH now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 days ago
    She might mean it, but a lot of dancers post stuff like this to social media as a flex.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    a day ago
    I agree with Ishmael, I see dancers say things about there job online all the time that I know from my personal dealings with them is untrue. They just want to look a certain way to the outside world.
  • JamesSD
    a day ago
    I have slacks that are thinner, softer and less restrictive than sweats.
  • AlienBoy
    10 hours ago
    That's funny—that girl is in the wrong fucking job for sure…

I know a dancer once who told me directly "you should come in here wearing shorts, so that I can just slide my hand up in there".

(That same dancer later asked me "so, when was the last time you got laid"... I told her I had sex with one of my girlfriends the day before—the dancer then slapped me and said "you're spoiled!"... LOL)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion