tuscl

Sometimes the best looking girl isn't the "right" girl

Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:05 PM
I had a situation last night with a dancer I had 1st met about 4months ago. This was only my 3rd encounter with her since we first met. She is a Good looking girl, about a 9 but I found out she has no professionalism with it comes to treating customers right. I didn't see "Memphis" when I initially arrived. I got a few dances from a dancer named "Lady" who I had seen last time and wanted to check her out on this trip. A little while later Memphis comes out and goes on stage. I tipped her both times that she had to go on stage and later asked for a dance. I got to find out a few things about Memphis while back in the private rooms. 1. No she doesn't take any pictures( I had a post last month about asking this girl to take a pic). She gave the response of "You trying to get me locked up, with that". 2. SHe is a "hustler". After the dance was over she brings up the fact that I owe her 25dollars(dances are 20) I said how do I owe you 25?? She replied: "I let you touch me, you touched me last time." I said "Well you should have said you wanted 25 before the dance started." Futhermore, she went on to say that she had paid alot for her breast and don't just take them out to be taking them out. Before she walked off she said "Let me know if you find some better looking ones than these, next time it's 25bucks." I think the reason she tried to charge me 5dollars more than usual is because I only got one dance from her. On the previous 2 occasion I had gotten 2. I guess she had to come up with a scheme to try and squeeze more money out of me. I kind of felt she was the "hustling type" but found out for sure last night. She is the best looking girl at the club and figures she can do what she wants because none of the other girls are on her level. I wasn't mad just dissapointed, especially because my old favorite "Essence" was there and she sat with me for a while. I think she was anticipating me asking for a dance, but I was a little weary of her because on the last trip her lapdance was very mediocore. Now I feel kind of bad for not getting a dance from her. Well Memphis lost a potential regular customer. She is good looking but I am too old to let a young girl like that(around23 or 24) take me for a fool. Next time I spend time with the more average looking girl who treats me with respect.

12 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    "Memphis" displays fairly typical stripper/whore mentality. One question: does she have to pay the HOUSE a fee to take you back for a private? I can sortof see her point about demanding $25 for a $20 dance if she is used to getting $40 (true, for two dances - but the extra-dance-time is probably a lot less than the hustle-time to find another PL to give her money) from you. In regard to the title of your post, I would change it slightly. Then it would read "Usually the best looking girl isn't the "right" girl." In my experience the best looking girls are the most stuckup, the most conniving, and most demanding. The reason why should be obvious enough: THEY HAVE GOTTEN USED TO BEING TREATED LIKE PRINCESSES. But beauty is only skin deep.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Over at Angels there is a strong demand for leviathans. And, for me they aren't in the least libidinous, lubricious, or lascivious; just LARGE. However, they generally have much better personalities than the little dancers even though they're subject to ludicrous doses of positive fawning and pawing most probably received for their largess of lard.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I probably wouldn't do it, but if she said $25 to me when the price is supposed to be $20, I be tempted to say "Don't you mean $15"? When she balks, then you explain "Gee it isn't very nice or honest when the price is changed without prior notice is it"? I've had that happen and it just makes me feel disgusted and unwilling to buy dances from the ROB in the future. Now, if she tells me upfront there is NO problem.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    A couple of unanswered ???'s 1) When you say "3rd encounter", did the prior 2 encounters involve lapdances, or just stage tipping or quick hi? 2) Why did you only get 1 dance from her?? You sorta answered #2 with "she doesn't take pictures- sounds like you got bitchy vibes from her then, & wanted to cut your losses. I wouldn't generalize too much- yeah, the best looker(s) can be stuck up (only do VIP's & not regular dances, low mileage, etc),but there's also been the times.........
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Often the really good looking girls have the worst attitudes. I always look for late bloomers, girls who grew up average looking and then finally became attractive as they got older. They often have much better personalities. My ATF is one of those.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I like tom-boys and late-bloomers and other "nonconventional" girls too. It seems, that the glam-glam look, and the girls who are comfortable and familiar with pulling it off, are girls who view their desirability towards males as nothing more than a manipulative ploy, and they laugh all the way to the bank. Whereas girls with a different approach -- perhaps less cagey about which outfits hide which worst assets in the most concealing manner, for instance -- are often girls with a willingness to "connect" in a much more feels-for-real manner than the glam-glam "perfect" physical specimens. Then again, every one of them is a scared little quiet girl hiding in the corner, inside. If you have the gift of getting at that vulnerable species, and making it feel safe and secure when she's WITH YOU, you probably don't have to pay strippers for their attentions ...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You should get a dance from another girl at that same club, pay her $25/song, and have her tell "Memphis" to fuck off...what a ROB...
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    Minnow: The other 2 encounters involved lapdances. I 1st met her at another club 4months ago and then didn't see her again until last month at the current club. The 1st time I met her we didn't have time to talk. It was late and crowded, I asked her for a dance, got a couple and left the club. I only got 1 from her on this occasion because I had gotten some dances earlier from another girl and wasn't gonna go over what I had planned to spend. It really isn't about the 5 extra bucks but just the fact she was trying to use me & coming off with a cocky attitude. Memphis is a girl that is liked by both white & black guys. So she has the best of both worlds. Misterguy: That might be and idea that I decide to use next time I go there.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    this whole thread makes me appreciate my recent experience at the Vegas Rhino even more. I had dances from what I considered to be the 2 best looking girls there, both 9+. NO pressure to go to the VIP. NO asking to tip the bouncer. NO asking for a tip for themselves. Pure sweeties. Pretty good dances to boot.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    In my experience, the best looking girl is never the "right" girl. Although, my "best looking" and others "best looking" are likely going to be completely different. As FONDL says, those that didn't grow up as the HS Cheerleader, Prom Queen, etc., but aged well, the best. I knew, in my HS days, a girl named Vicky Principal. She was a year behind me. A beautiful girl and later woman, but she was also very nice and friendly, if one took the time and chance to find out. Problem often is, those really beautiful younger girls, well many are afraid to even approach them. The fear of rejection, I would imagine.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It is one thing to look good, but quite another to communicate effectively. I think about all the favorites I have had over time, and only one would probably rate a 9, but I always seemed to communicate well with them. I can't help but think of the two sets of twins at my #2 club. The one set is by far the better looking set, but when you tip them at stage, they only see the money. The other set has lesser bodies (mostly some excessive skin, not fat by any means, but not perfectly fit, either), but they always have to say something to me when I tip them. I've taken both of them to private dances (not together, though), but not the other set of twins. A lot of dancers just don't know how to communicate effectively, which entails more than just speaking. This is also why I don't mind fatties sometimes, because they do have to communicate better.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    I agree with clubber. in my experience, the best looking girl in the club is usually a primadonna who is used to getting her way because everyone is afraid she will walk. Teach these girls a lesson by spending your money with the girls who know how to treat a customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion