tuscl

The Block

tstarky10
NY/NJ bound
Tuesday, July 23, 2024 6:23 PM
Leaving nyc to go see what The infamous “Block” has for me ,
What club does some of your favorite dancers work on the Block In Baltimore ?

31 comments

• RonJax2
    2 months ago
    I don't have tons of experience with the block, but I would recommend the day-shift at Indulge, I think that's where you'll get the best and most diverse talent.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    She’s a dancer…
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    I think most would agree that daytime Indulge is the best club for the traditional Block experience these days. After 7 or so, it's a different vibe...not necessarily bad, but it's not the same.

If you like more urban vibe clubs, go to Lust or Norma Jeans.

Bottoms Up has AA girls that give good barside grinds for $1s, and minimal bartender aggression.

Other than that, just hop in and out of the clubs to see if you see any girls of interest to you. No cover at most, although Lust charges a cover, and maybe Norma Jeans, as well. Others allow in/out for no charge.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    ROFL is "Indulge" the name of a dancer, a club, or both? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    Indulge is the club & fun on the side I am a dancer, I just got here, but on my way to check it out now thanks for telling me about morning shift which is what I prefer
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    In that case, tstarky, if you're white (not sure), stay away from Bottoms Up, Norma Jeans, and Lust.

Also, The Block is a bit grungy, so unless you're used to grungy clubs where everything goes, or is at least attempted, both sexually and with drugs, I don't recommend.

I also don't recommend Circus for a dancer.

For cleaner clubs, go with Penthouse, maybe even Gold Club. For topless clubs, Fantasies or what used to be NightShift (near Dundalk).

A bit outside of the city is Mcdoogal's.

Apparently there was ANOTHER shootout at Norma Jeans...:There was one last year, as well. So, I don't recommend.

The Block was never super safe, but it's become extremely ratchet in recent years. I cannot, in good faith, recommend a dancer to dance on The Block.
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    What is Night Shift called now? A few months ago it was still going by that name (or so I was told by a dancer who worked there).

For the OP, unless you really just want to go to Baltimore, have you thought about dancing in NJ or Philly clubs? They're on the way to the Block from NYC if you're driving.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    The Ritz is over in Fells Point, a 15 minute walk from The Block (don't walk it at night), and much more of a typical SC experience.
    The Block is more for horndogs like me who are laser focused on FS and are willing to abandon virtually any standards if that's what it takes. Once the deed is done, I'm outta there, with regrets in tow
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Not sure why I thought NightShift had a name change...eeems that it's still NightShift, and has had that name for awhile.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Manuel's point is spot on. The Block is more of a place for demented PLs or full-blown whores with drug addictions, than traditional strippers.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    Don't get me started about the VIP "accommodations" at Indulge or Circus. Like the killer's basement in Silence of the Lambs
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    I'm fairly certain I was poked in the ass with a needle many years ago on the Circus dungeon's sofa. There's ratchet, there's The Block, and then the lowest of low...Circus.
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    I am a dancer , I have went all around Jersey/nyc needed a different environment.
    I accidently walked into Lust thinking it was Normas over all I should of just tried indulge night shift they looked like they had a few customers compared to the late one that are JUST coming in Lust
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    Next time or tomorrow, I will try Penthouse
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a month ago
    Nightshift has kept the same name over the past three or more decades. But it’s had a series of owners.
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    I haven't gone to the Block in a long time, so maybe it really has fallen off a cliff. There was a place called Red Room that was the club I went to the most. My 2nd ATF worked at Lust for a while after getting fired from just about everywhere else for being an insane nympho so I had her there, too. Norma Jeans I went to sometimes because my friends liked it there (and the old El Dorado's).

Now I only went to Circus a couple of times, mostly because I wanted to try a legendary brunette who all the reviewers kept raving about. That's one of the first times I thought to myself that some locals don't know how good they have it because she was much better looking than what people said. But just as sweet. I very eagerly laid into her for every bit of the half hour in that horror movie basement lol.
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    Ritz I heard you had to apply online , was just looking for a place to audition & work same day , but thanks for suggestions
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    How cheap are the rates in the block though?
  • GivenToFly
    a month ago
    The block definitely isn’t for everyone. I went one time many years ago and was so skeeved out that I’d never go back under any circumstances. The nut low.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    BigDick - The Block isn't for you, as most have boyfriends or handlers, and won't do the things you like due to that (according to your thought process).
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    1990 called. It said the Hustler Club on the Block is da bomb
  • groundball
    a month ago
    It won't take long to check out the block, you can easily hit up a bunch of clubs in a short amount of time and you can get the feel of any of them within a few minutes. It's a shadow of its former self, though, just don't have any high expectations going in.
  • TCabot
    a month ago
    Real question - how dangerous is the Block? I’ve been wanting to go but I have no idea what to expect so I’ve steered clear. Any safety tips?
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Just keep your head on a swivel, and don't engage with the various hustlers on the street. I also recommend staying away after 10pm. Too much bad stuff happens at night...including 2 shootings in the past year in/near Norma Jeans...particularly concerning given police presence....people just don't give an F anymore.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    @fun well that’s unfortunate… i may still go with a friend just to watch the stage at some point then… ill just stick to the ritz, showcase, bodyshop, maybe ebony inn again…
  • StripClubXpert
    a month ago
    I haven't been there this year but I would second the day-shift at Indulge. It is what all of the clubs on The Block used to be like. Best looking dancers.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    OP, sorry I completely missed that you were a dancer. I'll second the recommendation that you check out Penthouse!

@TCabot... it's sketchy. Like I feel less safe walking around the block than I do in Tijuana. (And I definitely don't feel safe in Tijuana either.) But I still think the scene is worth checking out if you're in the DMV... the area is such a wasteland for clubs.

Last time I did a room at Indulge, they had security cameras in the private room that watched the door and entrance, and the dancer told me we should keep an eye on the cameras in case they get raided. That was like a total buzz kill.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    @Ron and others i didnt want to make a thread on this as ill get accused of wasting thread space by some people. But i am curious with clubs are the friday night lineup’s mostly the same as Saturday night lineups. It seems like most dancers who work one of those days work the other.

Because we had a pretty poor experience going to ebony inn at 10pm on a sunday night. Only 4 dancers there, none attractive. But its got many good reviews, and some reviews claim there were like 25-30 girls there.

So the timing is really important. Ive gone to other clubs a couple years back and sunday night was once again really empty with only a few dancers working.

Im not sure I would even bother going to any club besides a friday/saturday night unless I already knew a particular dancer who i wanted to see on one of those other weeknights. That ebony inn trip was just a massive waste of time. Since then ive decided to stick to friday/saturdays only. Bouncers at a couple clubs have said thursday friday and Saturday are their busiest nights. But thursday is still a weekday so idk.
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    Okay so I visited “the block” & I could be anxious in crowds I’m not familiar with but I could see why a PL (if I’m using that in the correct term bc I never knew exactly what it meant but got the concept) anyways I could see why one would be intimidated & how it could’ve changed , it’s a lot of younger urban crowd guys & I saw a lot of female spectators, which I don’t mind as long as they spend , but I remember reading a discussion that men customers don’t like ,
    so having my goal on going into Norma’s ; accidentally got perused to going into Lust by accident , which look like it could have some potential but oversaturated with dancers & more of a party vibes (which isn’t really my type of club) girls there were very pushy , which you have to be , I understand but damn , just walk up & start shaking ass no conversation, which I know some places are like but this was kinda beyond , like 3 secs into the door an ass is on you 😭
  • tstarky10
    a month ago
    So my next visit will likely be at Penthouse , but I know if I’m in the mood for a make it rain night , I’ll know to visit the block (But again a lot of hustlers & crackheads walking around , I didn’t feel totally unsafe , but not all the way safe either , I just went about my way & like they said earlier don’t engage, & also if you haven’t been to Lust the dancers are OK , on certain days can prob found something like a 9
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    IMO Penthouse strikes the right balance between being a nice club without being pretentious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion