tuscl

Strip Club Weekend Getaway - Where To Go?

Friday, July 5, 2024 8:58 PM
If you could plan for a weekend of strip clubbing anywhere in the US (not Tijuana), where would you go? I’m a sucker for low cost dances (10 or below) and high touch strippers. Looks don’t matter but attitude and permissibility do. Where should I travel to for a weekend full of lots of cheap dances and groping and grinding?

18 comments

• nj_pete
    2 months ago
    Perhaps Detroit, I was just there on business and was only able to get to Bogarts and would have liked to sample a few others as well. frustrating when you are driving right past a couple of clubs and can’t stop.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Atlanta has $5-10 dances at some places.

Definitely not the northeast.
  • vanillaextract
    2 months ago
    Avoid New York and Las Vegas
  • Nobodygtyu
    2 months ago
    For cheaper dances its either Atlanta (latinas at Vivide for $10 or the many black clubs for $5) or Miami/Pompano Beach ($10 daytime dances). Haven't seen or heard of inexpensive dances anywhere else.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    > (not Tijuana)

Why though, you've just ruled out the best place for low cost dances.

Either way, I'd second the suggestions for Pompano or Atlanta. I'm not sure Detroit is your scene if it's just dances you're looking for. (IHMO actual dances in detroit clubs are subpar.)
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    1. Toronto. Greatly under-rated mongering destination. The full-service options are under-reported at TUSCL as Canada allows much wider latitude, generally speaking, though of course YMMV and jurisdictions change.
    2. Houston. Strip club culture is strong there. It's the only place I've done a trip for mongering-only and do not regret it, though that was no more recent than about 2007 IIRC.
    3. Pompano Beach. Three full-service clubs that are legends at TUSCL. I plan a trip soon enough.
    4. Detroit. Two or three full-service clubs that are also highly regarded at TUSCL. I plan another sooner enougher.

For all, first read TUSCL reviews to confirm. YMMV.
  • Nobodygtyu
    2 months ago
    As a local Toronto-nian I have to disagree, it sucks here. Yes extras are readily available but we don't have private rooms so they're essential in open space lapdance rooms and I don't think the girls are that hot. And if it's grinding/lapdances you want definitely stay away from Toronto, 80% of girls i get dances from give mediocre grinds at best.
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    Detroit is the Mecca for cheap extras. There’s no place other than pompano beach where u can get FS for under $150. Going any where else is just stupid
  • hotgirlsplz
    2 months ago
    Portland has been my favourite so far in the US.

I've been hearing good things about Montreal too - at least in terms of the pricing.

Headed to Detroit this month and may pop into Montreal on the way back to BC so will report back ASAP!
  • TCabot
    2 months ago
    Tootsies.
  • londonguy
    2 months ago
    On my limited experience, and on your criteria, definitely Detroit.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Toronto, I'm surprised to hear about. The Mississauga clubs were still excellent experiences, by my preferences, in 2017. The women were certainly hot by any standards. The reviews here at TUSCL seem to suggest the same. Have things changed? I had a quick trip in 2017 and a longer trip in 2013 and haven't noticed major sea-change in review descriptions since then. Could it be (not trolling here; genuinely asking) that, generally speaking, Toronto metro-area is bad for higher-end cleaned-up strip-club experiences but still reliable for full-service, albeit in main-floor settings? Maybe it's just that we're looking for different things. I'll admit freely, I was assuming (perhaps wrongly) that a "best" strip club experience would be one which guarantees relatively low-priced extras with relatively high-quality women. I still think Toronto provides that, though (again, I freely admit) I can't be specific about the other club amenities. Clarification?
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    Bottom of the barrel extras? Probably Akron, Detroit, New Jersey and East St. Louis.
  • DrStab
    2 months ago
    What’s nice about Detroit is you can have fun at various price points. FS for $150 with a MILF or GILF or double that for a knockout. You decide.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Can anybody direct us to the better mongering information banks for Detroit info? Aside from TUSCL, is there a better and a worse way to find those aforementioned MILFs and GILFS?
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    ^@BookGuy, there's a recent article that describes the higher end clubs in the DTW scene here: https://tuscl.net/article/60019

On the lower end there's Bogart's Lounge and Henry VIII, that's where you'll find the low cost GILFs and MILFs. Read the reviews of those clubs for more...
  • blahblahblahs
    2 months ago
    Montreal: $20 CAD dances w/ heavy grinding.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    @RonJax2 Yeah I'd already seen that thread, thanks though. I'm looking for the non-TUSCL resources, if such exist, thanks! PM if necessary. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion