tuscl

Do you get this error message?

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
When I navigate from (a) Discussion (sorted by Date Posted) to (b) Discussion (sorted by Last Comment) I get an error message FOR A BRIEF MOMENT. I snapped the error message as a screenshot, here --

https://ibb.co/9GS0B6p

Do you also get this? Is it a problem? Should Founder fix it?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    3 months ago
    I tried twice and did not get any error message using desk top windows 10.
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    Interesting, thanks for the info. After the error message, the page refreshes itself and goes where I want it, quite promptly, so I reckon I should just ignore it. I don't know squat about that kind of computer coding.
  • datinman
    3 months ago
    I have gotten that error message consistently since the date posted/last comment option returned. It only pops up for a second and then the page refreshes. This is occurring using the latest version of Firefox in private browsing mode. Doesn't really seem to affect anything so I figure no big deal.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    Send to founder.
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    I got it last night when trying to open TUSCL and once I finally was able to get into TUSCL, it did it trying to open discussions.
    I assume founder was tinkering with it.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    +1 for message founder if you're curious about any issues with how the sife is working.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I get the same. I don't give it too much though. It looks like he just didn't bother with coding a loading screen as a placeholder while the database is queried. Instead it just shows the error as if the query failed. That, or maybe my browser just doesn't show the loading screen. I use Firefox on Windows, almost never on phone.
  • stainglass
    3 months ago
    I had seen that too, but it doesn't happen any more for me.
  • Jascoi
    3 months ago
    happened just 2 hours ago. butt i find a way around it. happening again just now..m
  • Jascoi
    3 months ago
    just keep pounding 'add comment'. .
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    @Jascoi finding more and more reasons to keep pounding :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion