tuscl

TJ Tonight!

Tuesday, June 18, 2024 5:49 PM
My fiancée and I are heading to Tijuana tonight. We’re staying at Cascadas. Has anyone ever gone with a significant other? Thoughts, suggestions? Has anyone ever used any of the “spa services“ at the hotel? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

11 comments

• RonJax2
    11 days ago
    I've never been with an SO, nor used the spa services, but am very curious to hear about your experience. It would seem to me like you would need to be sure you have clear boundaries established with your fiance. Whatever those boundaries are, they will be tested there, lol.
  • shailynn
    11 days ago
    Man I don’t think anyone has ever said they’re bringing their SO to Tijuana on here. Interested in hearing how it goes. Hope you have a great and safe time!!!!! Cheers!
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    @AZEsqCpl I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer some of your questions. With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will have a good time at the Happiest Place on Earth (Hong Kong)… [view link] The place doesn’t cater to female customers or to couples. Also the type of services that a woman or a couple would enjoy and want might be difficult to obtain there. So just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best if you are going as a couple. Q; Has anyone ever gone with a significant other? Thoughts, suggestions? A: Some people have, and have reported different degrees of satisfaction mostly on the lower end. Q: Has anyone ever used any of the “spa services“ at the hotel? A: probably some people here has, but again it is mostly catered to men, and happy endings. So you can go and enjoy a couple of days at the Happiest Place on Earth as long as you go with the right mindset and are patient and willing to do whatever is necessary to stay out of trouble. Just remember be careful out there, wherever you decide to do. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • JamesSD
    11 days ago
    Are you and your girl looking to hire a prostitute for a threesome? Brilliant plan.
  • jackslash
    11 days ago
    I’m taking my grandmother to Pattaya.
  • Puddy_Tat
    11 days ago
    ^ LOL I'm taking a Catholic nun to FKK Sharks.
  • funonthaside
    11 days ago
    Whose idea was the trip? Does she know about TJ strip clubs' reputations? Will you need to pretend you've never been there / don't know what goes on there, or is she aware of prior visits? Or.....does she want to role play being treated like a TJ provider?
  • Powerman02
    11 days ago
    I looked into the spa services when I first started going 5-6 years ago. They were massively overpriced compared to options in TJ. The rooms were on the second floor above what is now the bar by the back check-in. I would inquire with Serenity, bienstar, or balance massage for real relaxation. For the fiancé, just be sure she gets her fantasy fulfilled. Focus on her and you’ll be fine. There are plenty of girls in HK whom will accommodate.
  • PutaTester
    10 days ago
    Seen a number of couples in the major bars. Some are local. Most Gringo coupés are 20-somethings. They usually hang, drink, and rotate through the girls. Never seen any of them go arriba, but I am sure that it happens. Probably have the best luck in Tropical Bar and La Gloria. Frequently I see couples in Tropical.
  • Jascoi
    6 days ago
    i've seen some couples visiting hk over the last ten years. a few even stay in cascada. one couple in paticular a number of times. middle age couple. seems they enjoy it.
  • JamesSD
    5 days ago
    How did it go?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion