tuscl

What if you can't have both?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, June 15, 2024 1:13 AM
Suppose a friend talks you into going to a no alcohol strip clubs. Turns our, it has more dancers who are exactly your type than any other club you've been to. They dance how you like, and do all the extras you like. And, the dances don't cost more than at the other clubs you frequent. Is this your new favorite club? Or, is the lack of alcohol a deal breaker.

26 comments

• Puddy_Tat
    4 days ago
    Pussy over alcohol. Any day of the week, twice on Sunday. If I really want to drink, smuggle in a flask or chug in the car before entering.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    3 days ago
    I don’t drink so it’s going to be my favorite
  • Book Guy
    3 days ago
    This is my new favorite club (where is it?) and I will simply have the good sense to bring up my desired level of alcoholic buzz before getting there. I have done exactly this sort of thing at the famous Mons Venus and 2001 Odyssey (Tampa FL) many times. For a while back in the early 2000s, the rules about alcohol were so wonky that the city essentially required drunk driving. IIRC it went something like this. A. If a club served hard alcohol, then the dancers had to wear pasties. B. If the club only served beer, then the dancers did not have to wear pasties but generally did anyway. C. Any club that served beer had a liquor license that allowed it to serve liquor, and therefore SOMETIMES the management would announce beer-only times as opposed to liquor-and-beer times. Usually the hard liquor was available during the off hours -- weekday afternoons, f.e. -- on the theory that this was a good way to draw in customers who otherwise wouldn't attend. Though it seemed sensible to management, it of course seemed backwards to the customers, who would have preferred their hard liquor on the weekends. D. Any liquor clubs (pastie or not) were limited in the amount of hard liquor they could sell per week (so many orders per bartender per hour, etc.). Consequently, if the weekday liquor sales went poorly, they would ALSO be able to sell liquor late on Saturday night to maximize the use of their weekly allowance. But if they did this, then they had to shift from non-pastie to pastie. E. Generally, private booths had been constructed inside all types of clubs, but they were only allowed to be used when the club was in non-alcohol (note: I did not say "non-liquor") mode. Most clubs ignored this requirement but might crack down on it during the liquor period of time. Or might not. F. Clubs in suburban areas to the East (and North) of Tampa proper were under a different (county-wide) set of requirements that made things a bit simpler to understand. G. The hottest girls and the best lap-dances were either in those extended-drive clubs East of town, or on Dale Mabry at Mons and 2001. Those two clubs were both non-alcohol clubs at the time. The girls at most pastie clubs were generally unappealing to me, especially compared to the Mons girls. Oh and, H. all the clubs, whether on beer or liquor or no alcohol, charge an entry fee. The solution to all of the above was to choose your poison. If you want to have alcohol, it seems that the city is saying, "Please, Mister PL, we beg you, do drive drunk." So, there was the first option, you could go to a dive and get your alcohol, be generally turned off by the women, then decide drive to Mons. At the dive, you wouldn't get just lightly buzzed, because you knew that once you leave, you have ended your entry fee access, and you have ended your alcohol access. So you drank like hell to make the most of your time inside the drinking establishment. Further, if the beer establishment upped their ante to liquor later at night on Saturday (to maximize weekly allowance, see above) then you'd guzzle. You knew it was for this special moment only, so your "fear of missing out" kicked in and, even if you had already drunk a pitcher of beer on the expired theory that there would be no liquor available, you nevertheless felt like you should also drink a pitcher of Jaegermeister. So it wasn't just "please drive drunk," it was also "please mix your liquors." Or, if you didn't pick that poison, you picked the other poison. You went East of town (or North) to one of the big warehouse clubs. There, you would encounter fewer women, but a good fully stocked bar serving all the time, easily, and from the girls there was also serving all the time, with readily available full service generally speaking in the privates. "Please just go to the brothel in the first place." Or you could hit one of the four or five reliable FS "lingerie modeling" places in Drew Park, the neighborhood near the airport. Drunk as a skunk by that time, of course. Are things still as screwed up? The service options at strip clubs have migrated away from Tampa and to the Pinellas side of the Bay now. Back then it was the other way around. So yeah, I've dealt with getting alcohol in one place and strippers in another.
  • nicespice
    3 days ago
    If the dancers are selling extras in that hypothetical club, then they probably have a flask to offer in the rooms as well.
  • wallanon
    3 days ago
    The word you're looking for is "Seattle" and those clubs did just fine without alcohol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 days ago
    Pre-Covid Deja Vu in Springfield, Illinois was no booze and had great dancers. No dancer ever offered me booze, not even in the most expensive booths with doors that closed. Home of the dancer with the best name ever: Apathy.
  • Manuellabore
    3 days ago
    Not a deal breaker, and I like to get my drink on
  • PoundKing
    3 days ago
    i go to clubs for pussy. if i need booze that bad, i'd go to a bar
  • mogul1985
    3 days ago
    I can certainly have a great time without adult beverages.
  • boomer79
    3 days ago
    I don’t drink but clubs won’t make it without alcohol usually. I know losing a liquor license killed my regular spot although I never drank there. I go to clubs for the girls and how it goes with them will determine whether I come back.
  • motorhead
    3 days ago
    Not even a question. I have beer at home. I don’t have a 20 year naked girl hiding in my frig.
  • wallanon
    3 days ago
    "I don’t have a 20 year naked girl hiding in my frig." Somewhere an Internet troll senses an opportunity...not even a question lol.
  • Jascoi
    3 days ago
    alcohol... what's that?!???
  • Hank Moody
    3 days ago
    I don’t limit myself to a single club. It’s a big tent with room for all types.
  • whodey
    3 days ago
    If you can't enjoy beautiful naked women without alcohol either you are an alcoholic and need help or you are only straight when you have enough alcohol in you so you should just admit that you are gay and get on with your life.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 days ago
    Dancers are my top priority.
  • Studme53
    3 days ago
    I used to have an aversion for places that didn’t serve alcohol. Now I don’t care. If the dancers are hot, I’ll gladly forego alcohol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 days ago
    @boomer yes, in reality, that seems to be the case. And the no booze or BYOB clubs tend to take a bigger percentage of dancer earnings.
  • rickdugan
    3 days ago
    I want everything when I club, the alcohol, the socializing and, yes, the sexy fun. I've lost track of how many nude juice bars I've smuggled booze into over the years. A quick trip to the can an viola, a coke becomes a Jack and coke, lol. But I go near the end of my night, after spending time someplace with alcohol, so I don't need to bring in much just to maintain. But even still, the fundamental problem with juice bars is how quiet and depressing they are. The lack of alcohol seems to also discourage socializing. So guys sit there quietly watching the nude stage sets while throwing off creepy/pervy vibes and everything just seems hushed. In many cases guys are just popping in to find their favorites, go back to get the deed done and then leave. So with all that said, if I was truly forced into that binary choice and I couldn't smuggle alcohol in, then I would choose the alcohol club. I have plenty of ways to get my dick wet and see naked women without having to sit around stone cold sober in a depressingly quiet juice bar.
  • Studme53
    3 days ago
    ^ I get it. I felt the same way about the pervy vibe of the non-alcohol clubs. Now I just except it
  • funonthaside
    3 days ago
    Pussy over Pints...not even a question for me.
  • ggofv
    2 days ago
    i can live without alcohol for a few hours. Honestly my experience is better without too much alcohol. You make better decisions without intoxication. you also know that you can drive back without relying on Uber .
  • misterorange
    2 days ago
    There are alcohol clubs that provide the full experience I'm looking for, so why bother with a place where I can't drink? The main difference is whether they get naked on stage, and I don't care about that. Plus everything rickdugan said above. A dry club just isn't my kind of thing. In almost 40 years of clubbing, I can only remember two times I went to a non-alcohol club.
  • JamesSD
    2 days ago
    Definitely my new favorite. If you have to drink and club, get creative. Pregame, or even see if the club is the type to turn a blind eye to a flask if you are discreet
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a day ago
    If you care about the alcohol you’re gay.
  • Dolfan
    a day ago
    At one point, yeah it would have been a deal breaker. But now, I'm not so worried about the alcohol. But as a couple others have mentioned, I think the lack of booze would likely impact the vibe or atmosphere. If the place was creepy, that would be a deal breaker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion