Shadowcat Update

Sunday, April 21, 2024 12:55 PM
Quick update- Several of you were aware that Shadowcat was having oral surgery early last week. That went pretty well but there were issues on the way home and he’s had to have some heart stents. He’s in the hospital now but is in pretty good spirits and taking it a day at a time. May be a little while until he gets back online or out to the clubs. I don’t get on TUSCL very often anymore but I’m sure he’ll enjoy reading any comments and well wishes when he’s able to login next. Bubba

37 comments

Just to be safe, I'm cancelling my dental appointment! Get well soon!
goldmongerATL
18 days ago
Good wishes Shadowcat, keep on keeping on.
twentyfive
18 days ago
Not Enough Details: Surgery was topless, nude or pastie? Cost hospital entry, drinks, LD's and VIP? Get well soon; several strippers need your support.
Techman
18 days ago
Get well soon Shadow. See you soon . . .
doctorevil
18 days ago
I was at Vivide last Monday just after opening. Sounds like his procedure was around the same time. All the best on getting back in the game soon.
captainfun
18 days ago
Best wishes to you shadowcat, you're one of the real ones!
5footguy
18 days ago
Thanks for the update, Bubba. I'm planning to make a V visit early next week, and usually see Shadow there. I will be thinking of him, as I'm sure many of the dancers will be, as well. Hope he's back soon.
Rod8432
18 days ago
Get well soon, Candy Man.
sinclair
18 days ago
Get well soon shadow.
bang69
18 days ago
Get well soon
jmiddle30234
18 days ago
Get well soon, Shadowcat.
jackslash
18 days ago
Hope you can soon purr on the fur (or fur-less) Shadowcat.
gSteph
18 days ago
well wishes for a speedy recovery!
gammanu95
18 days ago
Get well soon. You'll be back at Vivide in no time don't worry
PAWG_Patrol
17 days ago
All the best to the Godfather
Muddy
17 days ago
Add my best wishes to the list. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Also, props to Techman, excellent funny :).
Book Guy
17 days ago
Goldmonger will drive your mustang for you while you’re recovering. Get well soon!
shailynn
17 days ago
Thanks for the update Bubba. Get well soon shadow.
math14
17 days ago
Thks, Bubba. Bravo Whiskey Foxtrot Sierra Romeo, Godfather Shadowcat !
minnow
17 days ago
God speed on a quick recovery for shadowcat. Maybe some of the Atlanta TUSCLers can send a few local strippers to help speed along his recovery (once his heart is up to it of course).
whodey
17 days ago
Sounds like you could use a little kitty https://youtu.be/-flRpPrAzwg?si=Og57KKh11vIFSQ-r
elmer
17 days ago
get well shadowcat
mjx01
17 days ago
Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get well soon. Vivide crew will be expecting you back soon. Hope that happens quickly.
snowtime
17 days ago
I’m sure shadow will come roaring back to health. After all, he is part cat and we have 9 lives. He must have at least 4.5 lives or something like that. Anyhoo…this rick wishes him well. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
17 days ago
Feel better soon.
nicespice
17 days ago
Hope you're back in the saddle soon. Make sure your young lady visitors don't cause too much of a stir with the nurses.
wallanon
17 days ago
Yep, Get Well.
stainglass
17 days ago
This car is a sweet ride! Hope to give it back soon.
goldmongerATL
17 days ago
@shadowcat Best wishes that you will soon be doing all the things you love again, get well soon.
CJKent_band
17 days ago
Sorry to hear Shadow. Hope you are up and about soon. Thanks for the update Bubba!
RTP
17 days ago
Best wishes shadow. I want to be you when I grow up!
ATACdawg
17 days ago
Get well soon.
blahblahblahs
17 days ago
Shadow get well soon bro. We need you back. Best wishes.
misterorange
16 days ago
Get well soon.
Funkycold88
16 days ago
What hotel room should we send the strippers to? GoFundMe.com/ShadowCatStripperFund
Local Hick
11 days ago
That meant to say Hospital Room
Local Hick
11 days ago
^ Send him some naughty nurses
PuddyTat69
11 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion