tuscl

Protection?

Tuesday, January 2, 2024 3:50 PM
Relatively new to the scene and other than some ITP shifting, have never experienced extras but certainly been offered a few times. How do y’all think about protection? Bbbj intriguing but imagine all kinds of STI risks?

32 comments

• bang69
    8 months ago
    That's a really good question. People just go with the flow.
  • uniquename
    8 months ago
    To borrow a line from the bikers - all the gear, all the time. No glove, no love. Just not worth the increase in risk.
  • Puddy Tat
    8 months ago
    BBBJ can transmit HPV and herpes.
    BBFS with a pro, are you fucking suicidal???

Weirdly though I trust pros more than sluts on the street. Pros know what they are and take precautions.
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    TBH - I’ll never turn down a BBBJ and would never risk BBFS.
  • Dluxcat28
    8 months ago
    Thanks all for the initial responses. Interesting to see the full spectrum of perspectives. @Studme53, if you’re open to sharing I’m curious about what prompts you to draw that line since it sounds like you’ve put some thought into risks
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    I think BBFS is a hell of a lot more risky than a BBBJ.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 months ago
    You're going to get a wildly diverse set of opinions because everyone has their own calculus for risk versus fun. I would suggest that if you're looking for reliable information about transmissibility, etc., then look at places other than here. A lot of guys here have a view on disease transmission that ranges from rose-colored to opaque.

If you're married or have a significant other, then wear a condom for everything. There's no anniversary where the gift is STD themed.

I use a condom for everything, though I've made judgment errors in the past (that had no consequences, thankfully).

If you're going to give extras a try, then maybe lean towards being conservative to start. At least until you sort out your tolerance for risk.
  • Context21
    8 months ago
    There’s a lot less clean up when you finish in her mouth.
  • drewcareypnw
    8 months ago
    I always cover up for bjs. I don’t fuck strippers so I can’t comment on that. I, somewhat controversially on this site, get covered hand jobs. The reasons are:

* no mess
    * girls appreciate it and when they’re appreciative they do more
    * I don’t want the last guys jizz getting ground into my dick
    * a covered dick gets stuck into more interesting places during a vip la dance

But that’s just me!

Fwiw you absolutely can get herpes, warts, crabs and other delights where the base of your dick rubs up against her pussy lips. So, even covered fs comes with some risk.

Some people are exposed but never develop symptoms. I think a lot of regular hooker/stripper fuckers including some on this site have this going on. Lucky them. Whether they are also carriers or not I can’t say.

• Studme53
    8 months ago
    ^ Wow - covered HJ ?
  • ArtCollege
    8 months ago
    I'm with Drew. I've LDKed from OTP; having put a cover on in the restroom ahead of time avoided the Walk o' Shame.
  • rickdugan
    8 months ago
    I like to go clubbing in a Hazmat suit. Safety first!
  • drewcareypnw
    8 months ago
    @studme53: yeah CHJ. I have been mocked for it, it has raised many eyebrows, and it's def not for everybody. But, if you don't have trouble getting off from an hj with a cover on, it's hard to beat from a cleanup and safety perspective. That said, lots of PLs think I am nut for doing this, or just getting low value for money, and I can understand that. But, it works for me. Some guys like an LDK, and that is a hard no for me. We give each other shit for our kinks/particulars sometime here, but EOD whatever is getting you there is what gets you there.

In this context, I often reflect on the famous Floyd Gondolli quote from Boogie Nights:

"I'm not a complicated man. I like cinema. In particular, I like to see people fucking on film. But, I don't want to win an Oscar and I don't want to re-invent the wheel. I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass and lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy. Call me crazy, call me a pervert."
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    I get it. I jerk off with a Brillo pad while watching Platoon. Sometimes I wear a condom AND rubber gloves.
  • Puddy Tat
    8 months ago
    Drew Carey, a covered HJ with lube squirted in the condom can be pretty good. An Irish friend taught me that doing that to yourself is called the "posh wank."
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    Go with that you think you can handle. Your risk tolerance can change over time. Just start with rubbers if it's on your mind that much
  • jusflor
    8 months ago
    As a rule of thumb is the girl is too open to go raw don’t do it. She does that with everyone. If you really have to work for the uncovered experience and she wants extra I might do it depending on circumstances. Like 2pac said, I don’t want it if it’s that easy
  • Manuellabore
    8 months ago
    I've been surprised by how many times I've been at the threshold of FS in VIP and the dancer asks me if I have protection. It may be misogynistic, but it seems like, if they are in the extras business, they should bring the tools. I used to think that maybe this was a subtle way of getting out of doing something they don't really want to do without saying "no", but when I've been asked the question and actually have a condom with me, it has been full steam ahead.
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    "It may be misogynistic, but it seems like, if they are in the extras business, they should bring the tools."

I'd only use their rubbers if I don't have one (or they insist) and the one they show is a brand I'm OK with. It's been years since I ran into a girl who insisted on using hers (and she had a very specific reason that made as much sense as anything does in a club). I don't really do ITC anymore unless it's the only option for something I really want.
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    This rick doesn’t worry. Few diseases infect both humans and cats. There is a rumor on this site that dippin’ your dick in listermint will cure all STIs. I don’t know of any clinical proof of that statement, but it certainly makes my BSLC all fresh and minty so I sometimes use the ‘mint. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    If you do extras unprotected and you aren't in a monogamous relationship it's your business and nobody cares, but if this an extracurricular and you have a SO, you're being a class A scumbag, unless your SO is aware of your activities and is OK with it.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    What happens if a lap dance goes from her naked and grinding on you; you disrobing; the dance continuing but with amazing dfk added and before you can discuss money she just reached down, lifts up and bang...you're in, with no follow up request for money. Not saying this happened New Years Day Evening at Desires, just saying.....
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    ^never had that happen to me. I came close one time, she was hovering, but I let the big head doing most the thinking, and pussied-out, so to speak.

To my surprise and delight, I’ve had a totally unsolicited BBBJ happen without any warning, request or negotiation. That was pretty great. I gave her a good tip. Actually 2 good tips lol.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    The kissing was so freaking amazing, it seemed almost real life, so I lost focus. The tip was minimal at best, and she even asked me if, I was sure. Those words were pretty much our entire conversation. Weird experience and it reals brings home how lucky I am to be impervious to anything and everything bad lol.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    I Would Just Do The Close Up View Thing With The Kitty Or Titties But Keep Mi Pants On. Now, The Grey Judgement Comes In If Your Tempted To Licky The Kitty. If Her Scent Is Good & You Know Her, Licky The Pussy Is Probably Not As Risky. Just Make Sure You Know Your Dancer! Licky The Titties Should Be Safe & She Can Do The Little Ruby Thing With Her Kitty In Your Face & You Still Don't Have To Licky If You Think That's Safe! Good Luck!!! ✔️ 💲 👄
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    I bring my own covers & use them religiously for BJ & FS. In 20+ years I think I’ve succumbed to 3 BBBJ, and had remorse each time. I don’t have a wife, but between dates & other sex workers, I’d rather be safe. But yeah it’s each person’s risk tolerance.
    I also prefer to bring my preferred brand (Skyn Large) because they feel & fit my junk best. Those cheap plastic red hats girls buy at the Dollar Store are too tight & breakable & too much resistance.
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    And I’ve used condoms for mess avoidance with HJ and LDK girls. I only patronize non FS girls if I really like them, and if I like them why expose them to my fluids? It’s definitely a “we’re all pros here so let’s be respectful” vibe.
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    I’m no doctor, but I think “Licky The Titties” led to occasional cold sores on my mouth. I haven’t had any down below, as I’ve kept it covered 99.9% as noted above. So proceed with caution.
  • Puddy Tat
    8 months ago
    Like RiskA, I've done 3-4 BBBJs with professionals in my life, all when my judgment was sopped up with whiskey. I get tested too; thankfully I have a cool PCP who orders me a panel whenever I ask. Never had anything other than HSV-1 which 70% of adults have and I probably had before hobbying.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 months ago
    Some might remember that I used to be probably one of the safest guys ever, even using dental dams when giving head. My ATF corrupted me, and I haven't been the same since. She and I were going raw for probably 6 or 7 years, maybe longer, before the end, and nothing ever manifested on a test for either of us. My current SB and I have been going raw for a couple of years now, and same result.

I've gotten more BBBJs in clubs and in meet ups than I can count. The fact that I'm still clean is either phenomenal luck, or phenomenal skill at picking them. I'll let you decide.

Your mileage will definitely vary. I advise not following my example.
  • Lanechange
    8 months ago
    In my experience extras clubs, the girls tens to offer their own protection. I have tended to prefer my own because i find the non latex thin ones allow more sensation. That matters. I aint 20 no more. Ive done bfs with a couple regulars but for sure just when i know them enough to know they arent the type thats in the job to fund a drug habit
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    @riska. lysine. it's an amino acid. and relative cheap. at Walmart and Target. and I'm sure Amazon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion