tuscl

Why do dancers utilize tuscl?

If you had to guess what most of them use it for.

A) To see and learn about how customers think

B) To see where to to possibly work at in the future

C) To see if they themselves pop up in a review

D) To see what that bitch Jenny is up to

21 comments

• 5footguy
    a year ago
    From what I've seen recently, I'm going with:

E) To show us how fucking crazy they are
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    This is from EndlessSummer herself.

She used to work one Monday shift at Good Guys in DC. She used this as a means of publicizing her home club, Lust in Martinsburg WV to guys who lived in the western suburbs of DC.

When she discovered TUSCL, she was able to "work smarter, not harder." Putting her pictures up (can you hear me, founder?) and participating in discussions ended up being fertile ground for attracting new customers, including yours truly. Two other Lust dancers followed suit.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I’ll go with A, B, C, D and add “to see how much shit they can hurl at a bunch of men who are ornery but a bit desperate for at least a few women to turn up”.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Yeah I think some give TUSCL a try as a means to promote themselves.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Well, Blah uses it to find people to stab. I’m looking at you Muddy.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Most use it for the reviews would be my guess. I’ve had a couple girls mention they have accounts here. They use it to scout clubs, same as we do.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    I used to scout clubs when I actually cared more about dancing.

AND SHITPOSTING 🥳
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    From the several I’ve seen post recently (HoneyDewMelons hasn’t been posting very recently), one reason is they read/post here is because this is a site that has discussions about the very business they are around frequently.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    For some it’s to spew their entitled rhetoric and justify other dancers ROB behavior.

For others, they actually seem cool and provide a refreshing perspective on things.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Same as us. Recon
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    I ran into a dancer years ago who recommended tuscl to me. I played dumb and just said “what’s that?“ She explained the reviews and said she used it to plan her travel dancing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Given the large number of dancers who've said in the past that they use it for research, I'd say that they use it for research.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Research, scamming, gaining customers, advertising, seeing if they show in reviews…
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    So from tuscl you can often see the actual mileage at clubs vs the lies that managers/owners/staff/other dancers feed you about this place is squeaky clean nothing ever happens. You can see what the typical spending is at places. You can glean typical types of dancers/customers etc. It isn't the only research tool, but seems to be the least Politically Correct which I appreciate. Other resources are better to figure out if certain clubs are drama because owner/mgr expects to fuck ya, although can't always find that out before going some place lmao. or find out other drama like are the girls all catty and actively bullying/sabotaging lmao. I personally can't get with some of the retarded behavior of these white американки 🤮
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Why is there no photo’s section? Was someone abusing it
    This thread reminded me of the photos
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a year ago
    @Brahma2k...Didn't realize anybody would miss me been so busy busy busy busy
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @HoneyDewMelons
    You can officially consider yourself missed. I consider the experience you write about to be great reading
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Dancers Could Utilize These Names, Coz They Are Good Names, Their Names Make A Great Impression For The Customer.
    Brook, Savvy, Suvvy, Ivy, Iris, Seliya, Selena, Alice, Millana, Sunshine, Angel, Lizzy/Lizz/Lizzie, Lucinda, Alleahh, Cindy, Starr, Isabel, LeeAnn, Eve, Eva, Dawn, Scarlet, Clair, Milly, Meeka, Mary, Alaina, Nelly, Sophia, Sabrina, Kitty, Summer, Heather, Dawn, Alekktra ✔️ 💲 🔥
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Alicia, Alaisha, Asia/Asiaa, Alisha, Aisha, Chenigh, Chenigha, Chenighia, Felicia, Mariah, Rawana, Wanda, Woo, Wu, Moonlight, Cupcakes, Luscious, Pebbles, Sandy, Wendy/Windy, Mommy, Levia/Leviaa/Levvia, Lilly, Monika, Monikka, Ciara, Stacy, Amber, Veronica, Tabitha, Viscious, Mindy, Luvly, Heavenly, Mommy, Gina, Brandy, Francis, Eileen, Kristina, Faith, Cheyenne, Lesly, Hunny, Genny/Jenny, Patrice, Nancy, Dustina, Chenikka, Destiny, Sara/Sarahh, Bunny, Peppers, Nina, Candy, Baby
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    For Some Additional Names Of Dancers, I Have Posted Them In The Verified Members Area Dancer Names Topic & VIP Stage Names/Dancer Names Topic. I Would Check The Verified Members Area 1st.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    just don't use George.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion