tuscl

Cologne you use

Monday, November 6, 2023 9:15 PM
For a while I’ve switched off cologne to use copper tone sunscreen spay. I just like the scent but to be honest I’m getting a little sick of it. Time to go back. What are some stuff y’all are wearing out there? Looking back on it I think my favorite scent I’ve had was Creed- Green Irish Tweed. Idk if I’ll go back to it but I might do another Creed. They are expensive but they last a while. Or I might try a Tom Ford like Tobacco Vanille I hear good things. Again pricey though.

24 comments

• shadowcat
    8 months ago
    I get dancer compliments on the Curve that I wear.
  • doctorevil
    8 months ago
    I get dancer compliments on my Dial soap scent.
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    I remember a dancer telling me my cologne smells like the one her teacher use to wear...lol I didn't respond but it was kind of funny
  • minnow
    8 months ago
    I've pretty much stuck with the fragrances in my 2017 article. Reyanne Insurrection Pure 2 and Bleu de Chanel still get the best compliments in the strip club world. Two other worthy fragrances I've added since I wrote the article include Club de Nuit Intense and Cerruti 1881.
  • rattdog
    8 months ago
    the prices for creed fragrances right now are just fucking insane. can't go wrong with chanel bleu or platinum egoiste.
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    According to the marketing materials of Axe deoderant, body wash, and body spray, you will become irresistible to women! I’ve been using them for years, still waiting for the effect to kick in……
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Creed aventus had very poor longevity. I cant remember longevity of GIT but i llke the dior sauvage variants more than that one. I think they recently released a creed aventus parfum or absolu version in a black bottle. It resolves the longevity problem of the aventus. It’s possible those older batches of aventus that go for way above retail on ebay had better longevity I liked the creed himalaya a lot. And millesime imperial in my opinion is better than GIT I would get the sauvage elixir or parfum, or versace oud. Possibly one of the amouage, initio or parfums de marly but i need to smell more of those The creed viking cologne, orange box was actually better than the original viking. The elixir is probably best on longevity since its even more concentrated than parfum… most creeds are still EDP. This new aventus absolu might be a parfum
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    That baccarat rouge 540 seems extremely popular with both guys and girls and a lot of dancers seem to use it too. Im not sure whats going on there are people buying it because its the most expensive perfume available? The smell is like lipstick or nail polish cleaner or something
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    8 months ago
    My choice: Sex Panther - 60% of the time, it works every time. [view link]
  • FLAP3000
    8 months ago
    Sausage by Dior… Black Orchid by Tom Ford… Top 2 for me right now. There are some other more exclusive ones that I wear occasionally but these are the go-to’s.
  • FLAP3000
    8 months ago
    Sauvage by Dior…. *Sausage*….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • sushiman
    8 months ago
    I've been using the original Zino Davidoff spray. I can only find it on Ebay or a couple of fragrance websites. The ladies like it as it's not to strong. It's the only one I wear and keep a small bottle in my car if I need to go someplace after the DC or provider...
  • ATACdawg
    8 months ago
    Another vote for Curve from me. I haven't met a single dancer who didn't comment favorably.
  • TheeOSU
    8 months ago
    There's a weasel piss joke in that last comment but I'll just move along,Lol
  • stainglass
    8 months ago
    Atleast 2 for curve. YAY! Any specific scent in curve is a good choice? @atacdawg and @shadowcat For others, if it is a specific scent, please mention that too. This is an interesting conversation.
  • ATACdawg
    8 months ago
    IDK if there is more than one Curve Of course, since it's shadowcat and me, it may just be a good geezer scent......🤣
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    There's a few Curve fragrances for women. I think I own like 3 or 4 for women and one for men that smells really fresh (yes for myself when I'm home alone fuck off haters). I like them, they are fucking cheap and smell delightful. These are seriously some of the best cheap fragrances imo, cuz some cheap ones u see why they are cheap. To be fair some expensive fragrances are trash too lmfao.
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    @OP Getting spayed by your sunscreen, you dog LOL 🐶
  • motorhead
    8 months ago
    In my latest employee handbook, HR declared the company to be a “fragrance free workplace” So I’ve drifted away from using anything even on weekends.
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    back when I used to do USA clubs a lot, I had a lot of positive comments from the ladies because of the light blue dulce Gabbana that I would lightly put on. (it doesn't work in tj because of all the showers I take after each arriba.)
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    I take the time to shower and use soap.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 months ago
    Soap.
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Soap scents don’t compare at all! There is no comparison with standard soap or shampoo or body wash, with high class musk or perfumes. Now even the cheap perfumes just cant compare to something with ambergris or ambroxan, or musk or civet in it. Something with pheromones
  • georgmicrodong
    8 months ago
    I tend to shower immediately prior going to the club or to a meet up, but I don't use cologne. I react unfavorably to most, and haven't bothered in years. Not even deodorant. Haven't heard any complaints, and sometimes quite the opposite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion