tuscl

Economics: all or nothing, right?

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Monday, June 19, 2023 7:53 PM
I've been thinking a lot lately about the dynamics of ITC mileage. I would tend to think in a permissive club/area, low mileage dancers couldn't compete with high mileage dancers. The club would gravitate to all dancers being high mileage. The low mileage dancers would either leave or up their game. Conversely, I would tend to think in a conservative club/area, the high mileage dancers would be ratted out by the "by the rules" dancers. The high mileage would either be forced out all together or become OTC. So... how could it be possible for any club to have a two tier system where some dancers are decidedly only low mileage and other dancers seem to have no issue of being high mileage? Thoughts?

16 comments

• Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Because the strip club is the LAST place where you should model rational behavior.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Low mileage dancers still do well in high mileage clubs because the high mileage dancers bring the customers in.
  • ArtCollege
    a year ago
    Not everyone wants high mileage dancers. (That is, among those not on this board.) Some people want to look at some eye candy, have a conversation as if the girl was interested in the PL, but not risk disease or being unfaithful to a SO. And if challenged by the SO, can honestly say, "Maybe there's some funny business in the private dance area, but I never go back there."
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I live in a conservative area, Indiana, and most of my regulars have not been high mileage dancers. Not every customer is looking for extras and not every stripper is looking to do them. Strip clubs have all types of customers. My low mileage regulars are usually quite pretty, intelligent, make an effort to be friendly and affectionate, and give sensual lap dances. Doing extras in a conservative area means they are running the risk of getting fired so they appreciate it that I'm not asking them to do something that might cause them to lose their job. You'd be surprised by how many customers get angry if a dancer doesn't want to do something.

They will sometimes "rat out" a girl doing extras but most of my regulars let the managers deal with that. They really are not in direct competition with the extras girls because they are offering a different service for a different type of customer.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    Often a hot young girl will start dancing or maybe waitressing at a club and not do extras. Some girls don't take their top off for a $5 barside, you need to do a $20 vip to see the titties. As time goes on the no-extras girls often loosen up. I get no-extra dances from young hotties sometimes, to warm up for a ho.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    It's not super common, but there are certainly a subset of girls at the high mileage south Florida clubs who don't offer such things. Some are scammers, but plenty are up front about it.

As noted, not everyone wants extras or even high mileage. I can't claim to understand all their motivations, some may fit the profile Art postulated or doc sited as an example. Others may be make it rain types who just want to be seen with hot chicks or get some pictures for their instagram. Some may believe Chris Rock. Some may not be able to afford it. There's probably a bunch of other explanations. Even myself, for a long time I had no interest in extras at all. Even now, I'll go into a club with zero intention of scoring extras ITC or even scouting a girl for OTC. I'm just there to watch the stage and maybe grab a a little ass. Sometimes I'm with a group of guys, and even when some of us would be down for extras others aren't, so the entire group sticks to the lower mileage girls.

Cheetah Pompano is an example that comes to mind. They've got girls who won't do rooms, and girls who will. Girls who won't do table dances, just lap dances and rooms and girls who only do table dances, no lap dances or rooms. Most girls will do whatever, but there is probably 10-20% of the girls who are either extremely limited in doing more than dance or simply never do. Maybe 2% of those are scammers who'll promise more but not deliver.
  • Sgrayeff
    a year ago
    I am an example of a customer who banged countless dancers and yet who pays others just for a dance. The market can be complex in numerous ways.
  • Careless_kevin4405
    a year ago
    In my experience every club has high millage girls and itc menus. No matter how clean looking, hot etc all girls so some extras. Maybe she's hj/bj only or some allow fs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    One of my favs, after we switched to OTC, switched to a club where most of the dancers were junkies and did FS at a no tell motel next to the club. AFAIK, she was a keep-your-mouth-off-me-and-your-dick-in-your-pants type dancer. She said she looked better/healthier than the FS dancers, so she did well at this club. PLs would get dancers with her, try to rick her into the motel, then move on to one of the junkies. Also got guys who weren't looking for extras.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    I used to be a regular at a club which had a good subset of both high mileage and low mileage girls. The low mileage girls were generally better looking than the high mileage girls. Mathematically, if you could quantify looks and mileage and graph it, it would be some variation of the y =1/x chart.
  • chimera422
    a year ago
    Ok, so people on this thread have referenced economic modeling and defining a looks/ mileage distribution as an inverse graph. Not too shabby for a bunch of PL’s
  • jusflor
    a year ago
    Two factors come into play. How much money and time you got. I have “converted” low mileage dancers to do pretty much anything. It was not quick or cheap, but eventually they all broke down. Haha. Something about turning a goody two shoes into a verified THOT is half the turn on for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    @just so what would be a good movie-plot version of this? A stripper grits her teeth and fucks a guy who has contempt for her to, say, pay the rent, so she and her kids don't end up on the street? That Hero Over There?
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    I tend to avoid the obvious “extras” dancers. At this stage of my life, I’m not excited by just a hot, naked woman dancing. The girl who would fuck anyone, including the beer-bellied dude with the Sperry boat shoes on in the wintertime, or the guy that smells like Turmeric, or the guy that doesn’t wash his hands after taking a piss just doesn’t excite me anymore. I am more into the subtle, sensual dancer now - the kinda quiet and shy type. I’m more turned on now by the dancer who is really picky herself and doesn’t just approach everyone asking them to get a dance/room. Those hustler type dancers normally just get some stage tips from me and I will keep it moving.

ITC extras only happen when it’s a spontaneous and organic progression to that. I’ve had countless instances where we do a number of dances that just keep escalating to more and more - and then I end up in the muff with a huge wet spot on my trousers. But I don’t do pre-arranged sessions - just not really my thing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Truly hygienic people use a dry rub of tumeric on their hands after pissing. It kills more germs.

What my favs have told me is, bad PL hygiene grosses them out, but they push themselves to tolerate it, rather than walk out the door with less $. Personally, I admire that kind of grit. When people soldier through something hard, to reach their goals.

When a stripper's boundaries gradually get looser with each dance, I'm highly skeptical there's anything spontaneous about it. She's following a strategy to increase her earnings.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Lame attempt at humor/sarcasm. Justify your decisions however you like, do you bro.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion