tuscl

What is your budget for the night?

Monday, May 22, 2023 8:27 PM
Had a dancer ask me that question last week when the topic of VIP fun came up. I wasn’t prepared for it since I usually prefer dancers to make the first offer. She eventually quoted a high number and I countered with a reasonable number. But we couldn’t come to an agreement, so she walked away. I’m wondering how y’all would handle it?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    That type of question is one major turn off, I'd immediately get rid of her.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Eva, I think that you handled it properly.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Usually I just say I don’t have one and I like to see how things go. If I feel like negotiating I won’t specify a dollar amount, I’ll just say I have enough for some dances, or a room, or drinks and whatever, etc. I suppose you could try a low dollar number to see if you could get a deal.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    I got that once and it was such a turnoff. It's another way of saying "how can I get as much from you as possible while doing as little as possible." I should have said "$50 to cum in your ass."
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I said "The going rate here is $200" and she immediately agreed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I hate that question. If I want a used car salesman experience, then I'll go to a used car lot. The one time I heard this it was from a dancer that I wasn't entirely convinced was my cup of tea. So, to her I said "You know what, never mind." If it's a dancer that I think is super hot, then I'd probably say something like "My budget depends on what you offer. So, what do you offer?"
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Lucky her previous job wasn't a car salesman. Sooo what's it gonna it take to put you in this pussy today
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    eva, just curious as to what was the high amount that she quoted? you did well. very well.
  • Evasparkling
    a year ago
    @rattdog, Around $700ish. I countered with $350, which’s a fair market offer but she didn’t budge.
  • Evasparkling
    a year ago
    @ [view link].Ishmael, She’s hot. But her asking price was almost double the going rate. I don’t have enough stats to prove it but based on my limited experience, the hotter she’s, the lower the mileage you’ll get. The 9’s and 10’s don’t have to put in as much effort as the 7’s and 8’s.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Like 25 said, that's usually enough to get me to say thanks but no thanks. I know from that question that she isn't worth over market, and that she likely both thinks that she is and over estimates what the market rates are. I just end the conversation right there. It's best for both of us, we're not a match. In cases where she's hot enough or I'm otherwise intrigued I usually respond with something like shadowcat said, "normally a room is x." On a few occasions I've been honest, and the honest answer is I don't have a budget for the night. I don't budget my money that way. I spend as long as I'm having fun and it feels like I'm getting value for my dollar. If my spending goes up too high on one or a few consecutive visits, I'll slow it down until things average back out. A bit of a side note, I have had a girl give me the "what's it gonna take to put you in this pussy today" pitch. Thinking back, it's not that funny, but for whatever reason on that particular day it just tickled my funny bone and I couldn't stop laughing. Unfortunately for her, while I was regaining my composure she was called up to stage. While there, I got a good look at the merchandise and lost interest.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I woulda been like "How much you weigh? There's your answer". PS. This only works with non-obese strippers.
  • Chili Palmer
    a year ago
    This is a dancer who has read one too many sales books and thinks she's selling a bathroom remodel not a VIP lap experience. Definitely has GPS, looking to find a sucker who will overpay for her NOT to actually do anything. You did 100% the right thing, and that she simply walked away after your counter shows you avoided a shark and a probable ROB. Well done for not giving in.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    There’s the game and then there’s your own personal value guide. How much do you value 700$? If you are a paycheck away from missing the mortgage payment, assumingly 700$ is extremely valuable to you. OTOH if 700$ is something you can comfortably be spending for ‘entertainment’ excellence? Go ahead and enjoy it without a second thought. But there is the game part of it too. Less expensive alternatives exist, 700$ is a higher price than what many others pay, paying that much (though you can easily afford it) just doesn’t sit right with you. That comes down to the individual and their own value equation. IMO if you really want it and can comfortably afford it? Buy it or raise the counteroffer to make it much more likelier. There’s probably not too many people sitting on their death beds right now saying “I may be dying but at least I didn’t ultimately buy something I really really wanted because others would not pay as much for it”.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "OTOH if 700$ is something you can comfortably be spending for ‘entertainment’ excellence? Go ahead and enjoy it without a second thought. But there is the game part of it too." At a certain point the principle of the thing matters. Personally I don't consider it to be part of a "game" but rather an issue of reasonableness. At a certain point it's not about whether you *can*, but whether you should. This girl was being a pig and she knows it. No dancer makes it very long without getting a handle on what guys are paying the other girls. Worse though, IME girls who play these games often provide the worst ROI. IMO Eva probably dodged a bullet by sticking to his guns. This girl wasn't looking for a customer - she was looking for a mark. No matter how well I do, I always try to remember the value of money. I often joke that I could hire another full time employee for what I spend doing this shit each, though there's some truth behind it. I'm also prone to overpaying a bit when I want to edge out competition or simply because I want to get her over the goal line. But when a girl quotes me a number that could pay my house cleaners for a whole month of weekly cleanings and my lawn guys for two whole months, for a quick event that may or may not go well, it would cause me to pause too. Yes we pay a hefty premium for naked fun with young women, as it should be. But there comes a point where it morphs from being luxurious and self indulgent to something downright profligate. For me at least, $700 for a VIP trip which may not even end well crosses that line.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I guess that $700 for an hour of fs with a 9 in an expensive market is possible but it still seems unreasonable to me. Asking what your all in budget is is a new one, but it’s just a tactic, and not the rudest one I’ve gotten. If I really wanted the vip I would have given a number that represented what I wanted to spend on HER that night. My personal budgets are of course my own business. I probably would have passed though.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    "That depends what is on the menu"
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Customer: How much is VIP ? Dancer: How much cash do you have ? Customer: $400 Dancer: That’s an amazing coincidence !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion