tuscl

Strip Club Instagram's

Friday, May 19, 2023 11:32 AM
I have instagram on my phone, but only to message a couple of girls that preferred that route and don't really use it otherwise. But one thing I've been doing recently is checking out some of these instagram pages for certain strip clubs if they have them. A lot don't but a lot do and sort of gives you actual window look-see at who could possibly be working there that reviews really can't, I've been checking them out more and more. You guys doing this too and do you find it representative of what your seeing in person? And should a club's instagram link and other various social media be on the club's tuscl page? Might be a good thing to add.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    I do keep up with my favorite club on IG but find little informative information. I get more info from the few dancers and other employees that work there and post on their accounts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Several of the local club IG accounts follow their dancers and the dancers follow that club. Not all, but many dancers post reels saying "I'm working today at [times]." and tag the club IG. That allows the club to repost that reel to their own followers. The upshot is that IG reels via the club accounts is a relatively accurate way to know who is working when. So, yeah, I follow the local club IGs. It's also a good way to connect with a dancer's customer-facing IG. TUSCL club profiles would benefit from having at least their IG listed. Not many clubs use FB, Twitter, or TikTok reliably. And most clubs are dogshit at updating their website.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Yeah, I follow clubs and girls. Helps to know who’s working. It’s often incomplete, but it’s free info about clubs I go to regularly as well as clubs I don’t.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Yeah it to the point where if I’m thinking about hitting a club I try to check out their IG as well maybe check out reviews on here. I’m sure the B lineup that you mostly see aren’t the stars of the insta but I understand that going in.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    I stopped following my local clubs on social media a while back. Ig and Twitter pages were just adverts and didn't show any of the value in the clubs. Funnily enough myspace had the most valuable information with pics of the layout of the club for these clubs.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Yep. This is what I call the instagram method. Better than hoping that someone interesting just happens to be there. I just follow whatever girls are at the clubs, so I've got whatever the club is showing and what the girls are showing. This paint a more complete but still patchy picture.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    A little deja vu here, didn't we have this convo recently? Anyway, I have started following a few clubs and girls/bartenders on IG. I like it, they post shit about features and parties and shit on there. I don't like those things, so I kinda use them to know when to stay way. I'm sure that's not what they intended, but it works for me. They'll also post schedule things that are sometimes nice to know, like one club added a day shift recently and other stopped theirs and only opens at night. Some clubs have really shit IG's though. Like the Rhino here has one that is run by corporate, it's just pictures of models and promo shit. The Scores one has a bunch of video's made by some dude who's clearly trying to break into the video production biz, but they post the same shit over & over & over & over again, and it's 95% girls who don't work there and shots of fancy cars in the parking lot and shit. I've tried to use the update club details to provide founder the IG handles of a few clubs, but none of them have been posted on the club info page. So I'm guessing he's not a fan of the idea. I find more clubs have useful info on their IG than on their main web page.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    I follow the IG for a few clubs for exactly the reason that Muddy suggests. OTOH, IG suspends or bans accounts frequently. All it takes is a nip slip or some other report. So if IG accounts were listed on TUSCL we'd probably end up with a lot of broken links. Just as an example, I just went to Flight Clubs webpage and clicked on their IG link. "Sorry, page does not exist".
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Messaged founder not to long ago. He said yeah it’s doable and he’s working on getting social media links able to be added.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    Some of IGs are good but many are too generic.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I hate when club IGs don't even show the line-up and instead talk about DJ Dickhead's upcoming b-day party or something. I could not give less of a fuck.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    ^ But even that is useful. If a club has IG that's promoting the guest DJ's and selling sections/reservations, I can draw some conclusions about the place pretty quick. I generally don't like those clubs, so if I see that shit I know I can skip it. If they're constantly posting about making reservations, saying shit like bottle service and early arrival strongly recommended, I know either the place actually super busy and I won't like it, or more commonly they're fake as fuck and the place will be completely dead & I won't like it.
    a year ago
    I casually follow a few stripper and club's IG. I haven't used it to decide to visit a club. When I've bumped into a stripper there I've yet to think "wow, she looks better in person". Filters..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion