tuscl

Unexpected meetings with strippers OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:53 AM
This topic has been discussed before but I bring it up again for the newbies and because I had another recent experience. Rule #1 when this happens. Never approach her. She might have real concerns. Let her make the move, if she chooses. I give you 3 true examples of what can happen and has happened to me in the last year or so. A) I was having breakfast at the IHOP. As soon as I sat down, I saw one of my favorite dancers with her husband. He had his back to me. As soon as she spotted me, she smiled and waved. Evertime I looked in her direction, I got that big smile again. As they were leaving, she again waved to me. Later, when I got to the club. I tried to tell several dancers about our chance meeting. They had already heard it from her. B) I was having breakfast at a Waffle House, just blocks from the club. A favorite dancer came in(I know that she is married. She placed an order to go and then spotted me. Big smile. Came right over and sat and talked with me until her order was ready. Later in the club we both talked to other dancer about our chance meeting. C)Just last week, I again was having breakfast at the same Waffle House. I saw another favorite dancer with her husband. Now I have not known this one nearly as long as the two previous ones. We both spotted each other at the same time. I nodded and she nodded back. That was the end of it. She did not work at the club that day. Better to be safe than sorry!

22 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I just TOTALLY fantasize over this happening for me. Really what I want, is that one of my "favorite" girls notices me at some place like the IHOP, and she and I speak with one another and it turns out that "in real life" she and I get along JUST AS WELL as we do "in the club." And so we become friends, then boink like crazed rabbits without pay-for-play, of course. I don't usually spend a lot of money on "favorite" girls in the club, so it is actually a possibility that they wouldn't view civilian interaction as a potential reduction in their income from me. Usually I spend a lot of time talking with the ones whom I like, and we "hit it off," but they get their money from fat old Warbucks types and then come back to me when they're "taking a break." I would like to believe that one of these favorite girls could continue to "take a break" out in the real civilian universe with me, too. Well, that's my fantasy. Normal friendships: go figger ...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I met one dancer in a regular sports bar but maybe it wasn't as much of a coincidence as it originally seemed. I was new to the area and had asked this dancer where some of the better regular clubs were at. She told me about this one and I liked it. I was sitting at the bar having a drink one night and she walked in and we both spotted each other. She was alone and came up to me and had a seat. We chatted briefly, more briefly than we usually did in her club. She told me she was going off to work and asked if I would be coming by. I said yes. She wanted more of a relationship with me but I didn't pursue it because I was new to the area and had just made myself a promise that I wasn't going to go out with any more dancers. I stuck to that promise for years and then one dancer came along and had her way with me. She had her way of breaking down my barriers.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Now if you want to know an instance where I was slightly freaked out by a meeting with a dancer I'll tell you. I was interviewing for jobs and once had an interview in the same town as my favorite dancer. I called her up and asked if she wanted me to stop by after my interview. She said sure. Anyway I stopped by her townhouse afterwards and she was asking how the interview went. She seemed excited by the possibility of me moving to her town. Then she said, "if you move here, I can come by your house everyday and dance for you!" Ding! Ding! Ding! alarm bells went off in my head. What did she mean by that statement? Every day!? I was currently giving her money for the dances she did even though this is the same dancer that worked out a deal with me to dance for half price. I suspected our relationship was in a gray area somewhere between half boyfriend, half customer. What I didn't realize at that time was that she had just broken up with her boyfriend and had no one at that time. Be careful what you wish for. A couple of months later, she told me she was pregnant. I knew it wasn't me though. We never got that far. Her boyfriend left at about the same time.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Ive actually been spotted by a couple guys OTC. Unfortunately in my area a guy has no scruples about bugging me EVEN when Im with my daughter.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I actually had a dancer approach me when I was with an girl... One of the most awkward situations in my life...
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I actually had a dancer approach me when I was with an girl... One of the most awkward situations in my life...
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    It's nice to know strippers aren't skipping breakfast. I used to run into them at Denny's, but that was at more like 3 am, not the healthiest time to load up on bacon and pancakes.
  • danapdg69
    16 years ago
    I had this happen in Food Lion before. It was the first time I had seen this girl in street clothes and in good lighting. I wasn't sure it was her but she recognized me immediately. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    A long time ago, I remember seeing a dancer at the local music store, picking out CD's. I saw my ATF at the Walmart in the city her club was in with her 400 lb. boyfriend once. She smiled while he was looking the other way. I've seen a dancer at the local Hy-Vee grocery store after work, but didn't do anything. Most recently, during a midweek trip to my favorite club, I saw several dancers at the local (local to the club, that is) truck stop restaurant after the club was closed. That was odd because I looked at them, and then they all looked at me as I was walking to the rest room. I was wondering if they thought they were seeing money.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Happened only twice, to me. The first was in Key West. There was an old club on Flagler Ave. I spent a rather long night there, with her, after I had finished my work that evening. The next day, someone walked up to me and asked how I was doing. I had no idea who she was. When she told me, I was stunned that I didn't remember her. Of course she wasn't dressed or made up the same, nor was I drunk. She wanted to know if I would be by the club that evening. I wouldn't be, as I was heading home as soon as work was over for that day. I found out later that the guy with her was her bf. The second time was my ATF. Now I knew that we had mutual friends and such (they didn't know we knew each other), but the first time I saw her when she was with them, we both just acted as though we just met. We've seen each other OTC many times since, and many when other of our friends were present. Now, we act as though we know each other, but the club thing is still our secret.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    had a chance meeting with my ATF in the lobby of a movie theater. she was with her SO and I was with my wife. we made eye contact and that was it. She looked just as hot fully clothed in jeans and a t-shirt as she did naked.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5, I run into guys I know ITC's and we all keep it to ourselves unless we are alone. I've also run into guys I've seen ITC, but do not know, and again, nothing is said OTC. You did remind me of a time I was at a Firestone. I saw a dancer there, and with (I believe) her daughter. Damn she was a beautiful lady! I hadn't seen her in a club in many months. In any case, we just exchanged an "I know you look", and went our separate ways. Never saw her in a club again.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Clubber you where polite. These guys werent. This is why I prefer working far from my home. But then I live in a small town so its to be expected. Dont shit where you eat thats my motto
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    I saw a dancer I recognized going into a pharmacy. We spoke & she said she had quit dancing & was working at a video poker place & to come see her but I never did. Isaw another dancer one time(used to be Shadowcat's ATF)at a convenience store & she asked me to direct her to a furniture store so I had her follow me in my car & then I headed back to work. I called on a business once when I was working & I recognized the girl behind the counter as a dancer. She asked me not to say anything to management & I never did or would have. At one time my home town had borthels(whore houses)& while out shopping one nite in my current town, I recognized the prostitute who was with a guy.
  • Blues84
    16 years ago
    I went to celebrate New Year's with a buddy and his girl to a strip club.....One of the dancers asked me if I wanted a dance, and before I could answer my buddy's girl said yes and paid for my dance......So anyways, the next day we wake up and go to a restaurant for breakfast. The waitress that waited on us looked extremely familiar, but couldn't place her....Finally when we left, my buddy's girl says to me. "Hey was it just me or was that the stripper from yesterday?"
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago I was standing in line in a Walgreen's when a dancer I knew stood in the door and kept looking in my direction and saying "Don't forget the cigarettes." I was disoriented for a second, then turned around and saw the woman to whom she was speaking. She may have been hotter in Walgreen's than she is in the club.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Was staying in a hotel with colleagues for a business meeting in a city I spend a lot of time in. I wasn't feeling too well following a dinner we all attended so I went to bed early. Several of the guys though headed off to a particular strip club that I was more than familiar with... I woke up at like 5am and decided to check out early and head back home. My room was on the top floor. I pressed the lobby button on the elevator and headed down. The elevator though stopped on the floor my colleagues were staying on- the doors opened and in walks a very familiar face. Yep, a dancer I had gotten to know from the very club my colleagues visited. When she saw me her first words were "hi" followed by 'I'm so busted" and she burst out laughing. We had a nice chat-- lol...
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I forgot one other incident. I was going to my favorite club, but I knew I had to get gas before leaving town, so I stopped at the Casey's convenience store before going to the club and one of my favorites was working there, which was beyond terrible, given I had gone to the club in the hope of seeing her. She had quit dancing two weeks earlier and got the first job she could get. I really didn't know what to think, but she seemed totally out of it when her boss asks her to make pizzas. Of course, she ended up going back to the club six months later. She told me she quit that job two days later to work at the Pizza Hut across the street from the club. Dancers told me stories about her at Pizza Hut. I probably should have gone in once, but for what?
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    I left my office to run some errands and pick up lunch one day (my male assistant was with me). As we stood in line to order, I noticed one of my favorite dancers waiting to pick up her food. She noticed me as well and came over and said hi. I was going to introduce her to my assistant, but couldn't remember her real name and wasn't about to use her stereotypical stripper name. I was stunned for just a second until she introduced herself as " a friend of my family." To make things up, I offered to pay for her sandwich. The normally $4 sandwich cost me $12. (Okay, I made the up).
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I got off work very late after working an unexpectedly late shift. I stopped off at a waffle house nearby and was halfway through my meal when I heard the waittress tell the cook:"Uh-oh" and point to the parking lot. "What's her name-oh yeah, Danica" the waittress continued. Danica walked in and she was a 7-8. "Any guys ask for me? Danica asked as she came in. The waittress then told her about a couple of guys connected to a local rapper. "Do you have my number?" Danica asked. Danica then wrote her number on a napkin, saying the numbers out loud, then adding that the number was only for big tippers. Danica got her called in order, then left. I figured any woman that brazen was either a undercover cop, or a stripper/prostitute that was huge trouble.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    When I started this thread, I was thinking innocent chance happenings. But there have been two that were not so innocent. Both involving strippers that I met at my hotel. I wound having paid sex with both of them. The first, I recognized when moving into my room. She recognized me too. We had fucked before. She followed me into my room and asked for money. We did a full service thing for $100. Next day she conned me into taking her to her cocaine dealer. On the way back she was sucking on my dick at 65mph on I26. After that, she scared the hell out of me and I am glad that I have not run into her since. The other, I fucked twice before. Once ITC and once OTC. She caught me as I was checking out of my hotel. She asked if I wanted to do a repeat for $100. Ok, I said. Her brother was visiting her and she had to give him $20 to go to the club and leave us alone for an hour. I am sorry that this one has left the building.
  • robofan
    16 years ago
    The one and only time I have had a chance encounter I was at my local butcher shop buying steaks one Saturday afternoon and the place was packed. I had taken a number and was waiting to be called when I looked and standing next to me was a stripper from the club I was frequenting at the time. She was a solid 10 with red hair flawless skin and a perfect body. She had a killer face beautiful green eyes and a smile that would melt dry ice. At the club she was by far the best looking woman working there and was extremely popular. Whenever I was there she spent all of her time with regulars and I had yet to get a dance although I had tried several times. I immediately recognized her and I could tell by the look of shock and horror on her face she recognized me as well. I decided to strike up a conversation with her. "Hi how are you? Shop here often? What number do you have?" Stuff like that. After getting my steaks on the way out of the place I remember thinking what a lame ass I was. The only thing I could come up with was crap like, you shop here often but in my defense it was a complete surprise and I was some what in shock. The next time I went to the club I was with some friends from work. We had just been seated and ordered drinks. This club had their lap dance area on the second floor and had a narrow metal spiral staircase in the center of the club which was the only way up or down. There she was slowly and carefully descending the staircase dressed in only the tiniest of g strings with her top in hand and her breasts doing that sway and jiggle thing that only a perky natural set of C/D’s can do. Wearing those high heel platform stripper shoes made the climb down quite an adventure. She was so hot looking by the time she hit the bottom of the staircase the whole club was mesmerized by her decent. On the main floor she spotted me right away came directly over sat on my lap and said, "How's your meat?" We laughed and had a great time that night. She became one of my ATF and we eventually developed an OTC relationship. Unfortunately two years later she moved to Los Angles to pursue a career in modeling. I still go to that butcher shop hoping lighting will strike twice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion