tuscl

Genuinely Friendly Staff

Friday, May 12, 2023 12:43 AM
How often do you guys encounter actual friendly people running the show? Does it make it difference or na it's all about the girls? I'm sure it don't hurt either way. You day guys/regulars probably see it waaaaaay more than I do, I'm always just some fucking new guys now a days so when I encounter it's novelty thing. A couple recent times. I was at Madame Oars up in Binghamton, New York. The guy there Mick checked me in, introduced "Hey I'm Mick, what's your name, Muddy, nice to meet you Muddy, great to have you" Gave me the run down, Anything you need, any questions. Go to the bar the bartender dude, nice guy chatting for like 10 minutes. It all sets the tone that I'm not in, to go back to a prior a den of ROB's and con artists. Another was at Players in Detroit on 8 mile. Whoever the daytime manager was, I was visiting a couple ballparks and stopped in Detroit, he was genuinely interested in my story of visiting all 30 ballparks (completed last year) and introduced everyone at the bar to me, brought me into the conversation it was a cool gesture and I think stuff like that puts the customer in a less adversarial relationship with the strip club. "How are these guys going to rip off?" to alright these guys are pretty chill. I'm not saying let your guard down, but your less edge at least from my POV. You guys encounter this stuff or no you don't give a shit?

16 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    I second Players, some of the nicest staff I’ve ever met. One time I went in the door man shook my hand and introduced himself, when’s the last time that happened to you in a club?
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Like referees in sports, strip club staff does the best job when they go unnoticed to the paying customers. Just take care of business, keep that herd of cats called dancers “on mission,” and keep the customer animals under control. I’m not there to find new buddies or to experience your ego/power trips, my bouncer/DJ/manager employees. I’m there for the girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I don't need specialized 1-on-1 attention from the staff since that is not what I'm there for but it is nice to have a genuine convo every now and then especially since the customer-service (SCs or not) downhere in Miami is the worse I've ever encountered (customer service is not really something Cubans grow up with in communist Cuba thus the supa-shitty customer-service in Miami) - in Miami if a Cuban-employee doesn't tell u to fuck-off then u consider that good customer service. If I'm gonna spend a few-hours and a few-hundred$ in a club then it having a chill environment/staff is a plus but not a requirement since beggers-can't-be-choosers.
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    Usually the bouncers are friendly enough but not chatty. At my favorite club the door guy knows me and usually we exchange brief small talk. The bartender at my favorite club is cool and we do chat sometimes. I have occasionally found out interesting info from him.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I never like it when strip club managers come over to my table and offer to bring me a girl. I would rather pick out the girl I want when I want it. I don't see strippers as interchangeable so anyone will do. I sometimes, like on my last trip, have a manager come over and shake my hand and welcome me. I don't mind that sort of thing.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    I was at Lust, Greenville SC one night when one of the bartenders had called in sick. Dancers had to mix drinks for their own orders! Rather than just "managing" the chaos, the manager jumped right in and helped, taking orders, mixing drinks and delivering drinks, all with a friendly smile and a brief convo with all the customers he had interactions with. To me, that guy was the model of what a strip club manager should be.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    I once had a manager ask me if my lap was getting the attention it deserved.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    In one of my regular clubs, one of the bartenders brings me my usual drink as soon as I walk in the door. One of the others has taken my order nearly weekly for 7 years and still asks what I want. Does it change how often I go, whether I get dances or whether I have a good time? No, but it’s nice to feel like the bartender knows me.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Most of the friendly clubs I remember were small, local clubs. The big, corporate clubs, not so much.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Like really top restaurants, the best service is friendly and attentive but not overbearing. I don’t want a waiter, manager, or bouncer looking over my shoulder. Check in periodically but don’t try to be my new, best friend. Years ago, I went to one of the top French restaurants in America. I was surprised there was no pretentiousness. Just friendly, professional service.
  • loper
    a year ago
    by "staff", if you mean to include bartenders, then I've met a lot of friendly ones. I prefer to go where the manager is a nice buy, but, for e.g., I continue to go to one club for the girls, even though the manager has been an ass to me.
  • loper
    a year ago
    nice guy
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I believe that an unfriendly staff has a greater impact on experience than a friendly staff.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    It's nice to feel welcome, even if it's not a top priority. I definitely notice staff that are assholes.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Good customer service is very important, friendliness should be welcoming, not overbearing, problem is too many staff members don’t know the difference, and training is not always up to par.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Unless the staff is sticking their nose in my business, I don't really pay much attention to them. I care about the privacy I get when I take a girl to VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion