tuscl

Crazy night

What was the craziest thing you saw in a stripclub? Why would or wouldn't you go back to that stripclub?

21 comments

• boomer79
    a year ago
    Two things come to mind and neither one of them made a good impression. The first one I was in a club that was pretty dead that night. A guy came in with a much younger attractive blond. Any way I saw her giving him a BJ in the main part of the club although it was kind of a dead time. A few hours later I hadn’t seen either of them in a long while I went to VIP with another girl. The girl had thrown up and was passed out in the VIP room. The guy who brought her was no where to be found.

The other one is kind of gross and kind of sums up a lot about old Follies. I was getting dances in the sofas above the stage near the solo VIP room. There wasn’t a lot of space over there and there was someone getting dances in close proximity. Any way I realized they were raw fogging it so close by they were bumping into us. Then he pulled out and he got it on my leg. I was like what the hell and he just shrugged and laughed. After that I always kind of felt strange about Follies. I like extras as much as anyone but that is just too wild and gross. I started going to other clubs.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I was leaving a club on Harry Hines Blvd in Dallas, back in the day. A customer was sitting in the passenger seat of his corvette, letting a stripper drive his car. I don’t know how, or why, he let that happen but I saw the look of terror on his face as the stripper burned rubber out of the parking lot and did donuts on HHB. I don’t know what happened after she sped away.
  • RandomName111
    a year ago
    So many things and it's too late to type them up, so I'll go with one dancer stabbing another with her heel repeatedly while the other dancer tried to pull a Mike Tyson on her face (punch, bite, etc) throwing blood everywhere the second I walked into the foyer of the club (they slammed through the door into me and then out the front door into the parking lot followed by every staff member and half the customers). It went even more sideways from there but... yeah. I've seen a thing or two like the time ~8 guys having a bachelor party got introduced to a brown liquid cannon in their faces from one of the dancers who apparently did her squat just a *little* too hard. I went back to both of those clubs because clearly, I have no self-preservation instinct. Both of those were FL. I've seen good stuff too, like famous folks getting head next to me in VIP, an entire drunk bachelorette party show up and attack a couple of guys who apparently weren't supposed to be at a club, and... well... maybe that last one wasn't good... but it was one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen. They were literally dragging one guy out of the club until a bouncer tackled like 4 of them at once. If you spend enough time in clubs you'll see all sorts of shit, especially if those clubs are in Florida (all of those stories are from FL despite going to clubs in about 40 states).
  • RandomName111
    a year ago
    Oh! I saw a proposal once too. That's positive. One dancer proposed to the other one.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Two beautiful lesbian dancers (they were girlfriends) sucking my cock at the same time in VIP at my local non-extras club.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I have posted this before so if you have read it, ignore it. Back in the day, at Hawk's Lounge in providence, a noted topless bar with takeout hookers in addition to dancers I saw the following: Sitting at the bar having a drink next to a hooker who was soliciting the guy on the other side of her. She asked him to buy her a drink, he agreed, but she was so drunk the bartender said no, she was shut off.
    She got off her stool, reached into her purse, came out with a pistol, cocked it, pointed it at the bartender and just as she fired the guy she was soliciting hit her arm upward. The shot hit the ceiling, plaster rained down on us, the bouncer grabbed her, walked her to the door and threw her on the sidewalk. The bartender asked me if I wanted another beer and 2 seconds later it was like nothing had happened.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    The craziest thing I saw actually happened to me. I went out to the smoking patio and sat down on a futon bench. There wasn't anyone there except for two very attractive dancers who asked if they could join me. Sure, one sat to my right and the other to my left. While we were having a pleasant chat, one dancer suddenly grabbed my arm and jumped on top of me and began screaming. She made it look like I attacked her and was holding her. The other dancer began screaming and jumping up and down. Within a few seconds, a shit load of bouncers came running out and as they approached the dancers suddenly stopped, began laughing said that we know him and were just having fun. They were having fun - not me. Pissed off, I discretely flipped them the bird and went home.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Two things.

Craziest: A dancer's water broke while she was on stage. Excitement ensued.

Crazy hot: When Louisville was still nude, dancer was not getting the love she desired on stage, so she sat down at the back, against the mirror, and started masturbating. Suddenly, everyone was interested.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Many years back Flashdance a club in West Palm Beach used to have a shower show, on stage the dancer somehow kicked the glass enclosed stage shower, and the whole thing shattered sending glass and water all over the room, they had a fire soon after that incident and were closed for a long while, that club has never recovered and is one of the worst dives in West Palm.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I'd go back to pretty much any club. I've never seen a gunfight in a club. Just missed a few. Things I used to think were the craziest I've seen more than once now lol. This is an oddly difficult question for me to answer.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I was in the club during a bust: They came in. 4 of them dressed like bikers. They made a sweep of the main room and then headed for the couch room. It was not until the DJ announced that the couch room was temporally closed UFN. Drinks were buy one get one free. The couch room was closed for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Many customers left but I stayed. 50 dancers and customers got ticketed.
    After the cops left, I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She replied "I don't have any either" Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swallowed and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    It’s hard to say this was craziest because it happened on the reg. At the now closed Players Club in Baltimore, dancers would regularly get on stage in pairs and do a full on 69. There was a low countertop separating the stage from the front row, but the crowd (and they were large crowds) could clearly see the action was not fake. Looking back, that was pretty crazy by today’s standards. That probably happened in the late 90’s through at least the 2008 crash and maybe a few years beyond, until the club started to decline.
  • RandomName111
    a year ago
    I remember those shows at Players Club in Charm City - fun times. Saw similar in NOLA back in the old days, definitely wild by today's tame standards.
  • dickdecker
    a year ago
    Wow so much, probably forgotten a lot. Philly cop's coming in and busting Club Atlantis, taking away a dancer in cuffs and everyone just going about their business. A dancer 'accidentally' squirting breast milk on some dude....oh that was me. Bar tender completely passed out drunk on the beer cooler at Full Moon Saloon in Philly and the rest of the staff just working around him. Girls squatting down on dudes faces taking dollar bill from guy's mouths at Lou Turks. Girls walking around and hanging at bar just completely nude at Uncle Sam's. All crazy stuff in Philly,
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I knew maybe one of the craziest strippers of all time. One time she drank too much and passed out in the club and had to be carried out to her car and driven home. One time she was too drunk and fell off the stage. One time her and four other strippers beat up a customer who tried walking out without paying for lap dances. One time while she was eating a pizza another stripper said she was getting fat and she threw a piece of the pizza and hit the other girl in the face with it. One time she pulled a stool out from under another stripper just as she tried to sit down on it. One time she told the same stripper that the other girl was mentally retarded and had an IQ of 80. One time she invited a fellow stripper over to her house and asked her if she would like to watch her shoot up on heroin. One time she gave another stripper too much heroin at her house and the other stripper overdosed. One time she wrecked her car and told the insurance company someone else stole the car and wrecked it. One time she had an auto accident while drunk and broke her collar bone. One time she came into the strip club covered with bruises because she fell down the stairs at home while drunk. One time she got punched by another stripper for stealing some of the other stripper's personal property in the club. One time she was a hospital patient and pulled out the tubes attached to her and walked out without being released because they weren't giving her enough pain medication. One time I saw her tongue kissing another stripper in the club. One time she told me she ate psychedelic mushrooms and all the houses on her street had giant eyes staring at her. One time she bought a Pit Bull and was surprised it didn't get along with her cat and then tried to give the cat to me. One time she was so drunk she walked off after our lap dances without getting her money and I had to chase after her. One time she told me her parents kicked her out of the house when she was sixteen for constant underage drinking and then she slept on a park bench. One time she told me at her strip club she had been fired from five different strip clubs. Then she got fired from that strip club and I never saw her again.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    I don't recall the name of the long closed Philly club on Packer Ave but there was a really pretty dancer on stage milking both breasts shooting streams of milk.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    These run from odd to strange to WTF?

1. Baltimore Block - ran into a stripper that was working 4-5 days after giving birth. She was squirting milk at people.
    2. Some rathole in WV - Walked in and there were two dancer (4's ) sitting around and a bartender. The bartender told me he would be with me in a minute. Then a solid 5 dancer stood up in front of the bartender and walked to the dressing room. He had been getting a BJ wen I walked in. My beer was free for having to wait.
    3. Follies - saw a guy being strong-armed out of VIP by a bouncer. A stripper followed them screaming at him. She grabbed his wallet out of his pants, took all the cash and threw it on the floor. Out the door he went.
    4. Tattletales maybe 35 years ago. There used to be a floor level stage that was really just the floor with a thigh high wall and beer rail around it with pervert row chairs. Saw a girl squat on a a guy's full long neck with her pussy and then drop it in his lap.
    5. Oasis - Saw a party bus full of frat boys pull up. About 20 of them all in blazers and khakis. They set up rows of chairs in front of the stage. They were like gawky 13 year olds. Bought a few beers but no dances. Not like the dancers didn't try to sell them. A few of them handed the girls on stage some bills. After a short while they piled back on the bus to go to the next club.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Forgot one.
    6. Combat Zone in Boston. A sunny afternoon. The clubs opened right onto the sidewalk (like the Baltimore Block) and had a blackout curtain inside the door. It was a hot day and they had the curtain pulled back. Anyone walking by or driving by could see that five or ten feet inside the door was a dancer bent over the bar taking it from behind.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Another thread got me thinking about this place, the now defunct After Dark in Newark, NJ. The late 80s / early 90's was its heyday. It was a pretty big club and weekends the place would be fucking PACKED wall to wall. Standing room only. And the debauchery going on there was incredible. You can read more about it in this article I wrote a few years ago: https://www.tuscl.net/article/57253

Over the years the place dwindled down to an empty shell of its former self. I used to stop in there every now and then just to see if there were any signs of life, but it just kept getting worse. One time I walked in on a snowy cold winter night and the heat wasn't working. I was the only customer, and there was the bartender and one stripper, both with coats on. A "boom box" with a cassette player provided the music. I don't know why they didn't just lock up and go home.

Well, they had a fire burning in a fireplace. I had seen the fireplace before but thought it was just for decoration. Apparently it was actually usable, but you need wood. These two girls had a hatchet and they were chopping bar stools to burn for heat. They were glad to see a man arrive, because I quickly busted up about three stools and really got that fire going.

Bartender pours me a whiskey. Then within minutes, the stripper has my dick out and starts blowing me right at the bar while I was having a face-to-face conversation with the bartender. Occasionally she'd take my dick out of her mouth long enough to comment on something we were talking about or sometimes she would just chime in with an Mmm-Hmm or Ahh-Haa while still sucking and bobbing up and down.

Well, I came in her mouth, she turned and spit the jizz against the wall behind us, and the bartender poured another round of drinks for all three of us. There was no mention of a bar tab, but obviously I tipped them both very well. I got the feeling that this was the end of the end for After Dark, and sure enough I stopped by a few weeks later and it was locked up tight. A year or so after that I saw the place had been demolished and in its place is now just a highway billboard sign.

Strangely, after all the wild times I had in that place, the night of (or near) its final demise was one of the most memorable.
  • Johnadums
    a year ago
    I went to Clairmont Lounge once during the daytime......need I say more?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    @docsavage... That sounds like my kind of girl! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion