tuscl

Stripclub newbies

A Friend is going to a stripclub, I might take him with me or If i get called in for work early, he'll go solo. It's his first time going and he doesn't have experience with women. I have some tricks and advice, please add or change based on ur experience/knowledge.

1. Dont fall for the girls
They are doing there job, they are not into you. Especially if your below a 8/10 imo

2. Dont bring too much money or personal stuff i,e credit card, license(unless needed) etc. $150 or less is good and if ur wallet is stolen ur not left out of belongings.

3. Personal info should be surface level only.
I find alot of dances ask for details about career, family, area u live etc. Although they wont remember the info or care it's best to be safe.

4. Wear soft clothes so you can feel the dance. Dont wear jeans and bulky jackets.

5. Dont drink alcohol or just keep it to one drink for the first time. Dont get wasted, self explanatory reasoning

6. Dont tell the girl how much u have/ are willing to spend, make it ambiguous and be "open" to more dances etc. She will put in more work I,e higher quality dances.

7. Ties with 6. Act/make ur attraction to the girl painfully obvious, play it up. If she thinks she has u wrapped around her finger, she'll give u the works during the dance.

8. A little obvious. Be respectful and ask for permission before doing something.

Agian make alterations or suggestions but this is my thinking. Thanks

5 comments

• elmer
    a year ago
    If I may quote Shailynn
    "Ignore this troll"

Founder nip it in the bud
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    It could just be a guy trying too hard, but the trend is not up lol.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Old and overdiscussed.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    I see the SHARKS circling.
  • lurkingdog
    a year ago
    Given his handle, maybe he's just high and his mind's a racin'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion