tuscl

Ldk (lapgasam) (bust during a dance)

Thursday, May 11, 2023 5:34 AM
What was a time u "LDK" during a dance? How was it? Do u intend for it to happen or not?

13 comments

• Mate27
    a year ago
    Didn’t you get enough of this topic from your first LDK discussion? What more is left to figure out, what pants to wear during said experience? Jeesh.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    So are you asking as a person who has or hasn't done it? Assuming you've actually busted a nut sometime in your life, it feels like that. Just inside your pants at a strip club. If it's a lot of cum, then you've got to figure out what to do with it unless you just don't care. But if you have strong smelling cum you're not going to be very popular if it gets through your pants lol. If you're associating some shame with the idea of finishing in your pants, that's just something you've got to work out on your own. Dancers might talk shit to you or about you if that's how you roll, but they've got their own issues to sort out. Other customers won't care unless you find a way to make your business their business (like leaving a cum stain on a couch, being crazy loud when you bust a nut, etc).
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Is this just a troll that slipped through the new website that asks the same stupid questions that have been asked monthly on here, for the last 20 years?
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    This doesn't happen in strip clubs based on my experience. All I ever see is stage dances & grabbing a drink or 2. Occasionally, I see some pool playing & buffet eating.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    It’s caca plop. And if it’s not, it’s someone just as annoying. Ignored.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    What was a time u "LDK" during a dance? december 23, 1999 7:59 32 seconds pm. How was it? well it was right before xmas you know? ho ho ho!!!! Do u intend for it to happen or not? what the fuck do you think?
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Seems like a pretty dumb ass question. It happens to me all the time unless the girl is willing to take junior out and give him some lovin. My concern is always will the wet spot on pants dry out by the time I get home.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    In some of the clubs I go into, the dancer is offended if I don't LDK . She doesn't think she did her job right.
  • customerwrong
    a year ago
    It's been done to death. Let's talk about LDS's, when a dancer gets you so worked up in a private dance you shit your drawers.
  • Package
    a year ago
    The girl knew what I was there for and she was a very good actress . A perfect combination
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Did a sleeper cell of lurkers just get activated?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Are all lurkers premature ejaculators, or are all premature ejaculators lurkers ?
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    The legend of LapDanceKing will never die. For as long as there are men who explode in their pants from a woman dry-humping them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion