tuscl

Dating a stripper

Friday, May 12, 2023 3:13 AM
Have u ever dated a stripper? How did u get to know her? What made u stand out? How is it going or how did it end?

15 comments

• boomer79
    a year ago
    Yes I did. We had classes together at UGA. She was wild but a lot of fun. We were both really young at the time. She quit dancing and moved away after graduation but we occasionally talk online. That was a long time ago.
  • VeeEm
    a year ago
    I've dated a woman that became a stripper I've dated women that were currently strippers who I met somewhere else (not as a customer at a club) I've dated women that were currently strippers who I met as a customer All different stories. I'd say dating the one that became a stripper was the rockiest but that story isn't over. Learned alot about how other sex workers are enablers of hoe logic against any partner that disagrees, and now I use the same logic to hook up with more dancers because I sound like a safe space. Yeah good question about what made me stand out, for current strippers I meet as a customer, what makes me stand out is kind of knowing how to talk to them (from dating the girl that became a stripper) and knowing what they more likely care about. So, basically the trick is to not get defensive when your girl wants to be a stripper and just listen, because you're about to unlock infinite stripper girlfriends that are way hotter than her.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Ignore this troll
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    1) Does this guy just look for the most cliche and over-discussed topics to ask about? 2) If this some youtuber wannabe looking for "askreddit" style content? Agree with shailynn.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    This simp/troll must be the new desertscrub? Either that or he’s simply devoid of any intellect and common sense.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    The short version is casually banging a stripper is amazing but I wouldn't recommend being more than casual FWB with a current stripper.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    The truth is that strippers run the gambit of different types of girls. Honestly books could be written and have been on this subject. But who actually reads books in 2023 anyway? If you understand strippers, then start on other girls, because men have been trying to understand them for thousands of years. I doubt we'll figure this out in our brief time on this planet. In another 2,000 years men will probably still be asking these questions.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    The longer I live the less I understand women. When I was 19 I understood everything. Somewhere along the line it became a lot more confusing.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    Not that it wasn't confusing then but in a different way. In short, all the advice you'll get either way from a 16 year old or a 96 year old is probably wrong. There's no easy answer to dating any kind of women.
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    Q. What is the best way to date a stripper? A. Carbon 14. I dated several strippers when I was a little younger. Good times and bad times.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "I dated several strippers when I was a little younger." Lol. You mean last week, jackslash?
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "But who actually reads books in 2023 anyway?" And just like that so many questions were answered...
  • carolinaclubman
    a year ago
    I once ran into a former coworker that I hadn't seen in about six years. When I was working with her, she was pretty intelligent and had her shit together, in addition to having a nice body, but she was dating someone. When we got reacquainted, we started dating. She still looked good, and was a good screw, but she seemed to have gotten dumber than a hammer and quite obnoxious. I eventually learned that she had spent a good portion of the missing time being a stripper. I don't believe the decline in mentality was coincidental. I think she started stripping again after we parted ways. Now she is dumb and ugly.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Dated, no. On and off again romance, more or less a convenient hook up, yes. It is easier to casually date a stripper when you got time as a single person w/out any thing tying you down. I know I had to invest some late nights developing a hook up years ago, and the chase was fun to find a new permissive slutty coed. Now I get tired of listening to any stripper utter the simple words “ how is your day? What do you do for fun?” I’ve had some otc opportunities thrown at me suggested by the dancer, but I politely tell them i am unable to follow through on the time commitment. Have fun chasing stripper drama if you’re bored and got the time to be entertained. The rate of return can be hit or miss.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    No.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion