tuscl

Dancer In the Bag?

Sunday, April 30, 2023 6:35 PM
So there's a dancer who's agreed to see you outside the club, and you know her pet peeve is seeing her hookups spend money on other girls ITC. She literally just told you this when you were going over the "will we or won't we" list, but there's another dancer on shift who caught your eye. Do you 1) Get your dances and your goodbye kiss from the dancer who's already in the bag then leave or 2) Take your time finishing your watered down drink to see if the other girl frees up and goes to the stage?

30 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    You do what you like, you’re a gentleman in a gentleman’s club, the joint is set up for your pleasure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Can't say I've been in a similar situation since I don't do OTC nor am I into faves - but *if* I was in such a situation I'd probably not get with another dancer *if* I had already arranged something with a specific dancer and that was her pet-peeve - it would basically come down to which dancer I wanted to be with more. There are certain "unwritten club politics/games" one often needs to play in strip club bizarro-world - and at the end of the day one is still dealing with a woman and there's usually some built-in concessions already.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Jealous strippers are the worst. If not for that, I would say to go double or nothing and ask both to join you for a threesome.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    One thing I will say, is ever really in the bag? Until your actually fuckin I would say. If I asked a girl to do OTC, she was probable really fucking hot to begin with, so if I'm in waiting situation I'll just go to another strip club entirely. The other girl would have to be crazy hot for me to leave that. BUT if she was like the girl of your dreams 10 yeah I'd pivot and see what happens.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Stick with her at HER club, but find some backup and extra girls at other club(s). Her appeal will last only so long, then you will get an itch to be with other girls. I've attempted to stick with one girl at a time, but it ultimately ends with me getting antsy and having other girls catch my eye. Then I have to deal with a not so pleasant reaction from the girl that thought she had exclusively rights to my funds. Try to avoid getting in so deep that you reduce your enjoyment related to experiencing variety.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ....but if you're feeling particularly adventurous, spend some time with other girls at her club when she is not working. They will be particularly anxious to extract the other girl's money from you. There will be other girls, though, who will respect the dancer code of not getting involved with others" regulars. Just be aware that she WILL be notified of your shenanigans, and there may be consequences. Ultimately, it's your $ to spend how you choose. Strip clubs are no place to be developing a sense of devotion.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I probably wouldn't risk a sure thing. How often does your main girl dance and do you know her schedule? Are there other clubs in the area? You can also supplement with Seeking?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Perhaps the strip-club-equivalent of "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" has some application here.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    This is classic situation for me, lol, especially with OTC girls working in low mileage clubs. Yes money possessiveness is a big part of it, but some of these girls also worry about their OTC partners getting loose lips when their dicks get hard and their brains get soft. The question I always ask myself in these situations is: Just how badly do I want to fuck her OTC again? If the answer is that she's a great lay and I want to hit it again (and maybe again after), then I'll behave like her regular ITC for a while and seek my variety elsewhere. If she was just OK or not very good, then I'm not going to let one girl rope me off from an entire club full of dancers. And yes, with the types of girls I usually deal with, this is usually the end of the OTC train with her. It's always a calculation. Now I know the calculus is different for guys taking girls out of high mileage clubs as the girls are more accustomed to guys sampling around, so they often don't take it as personally, but that's typically not what I'm dealing with. It is what it is.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    @Papi I think the saying for strippers should be a bush in the hand !!
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I was seeing a dancer OTC and we were doing everything uncovered. So her concern was me fooling around with some other chick, getting an STD and passing it along to her. She was in relationship that she did not want to ruin by coming up with an STD. I trusted her but there was always some doubt in my mind as to whether I could trust her significant other to be as careful as I was.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I think Rick is exactly on the right track. Odds are you're not signing on for 3 years of exclusivity. And if you are happy with just her that long, it's still a win. Odds are your OTC arrangement will fizzle after a couple of months.
  • Chili Palmer
    a year ago
    She wouldn't be a favorite of mine then. I literally have a rotation of 20+ dancers at one club and eight at another (all Latina club). I've seen at least 8-10 of those OTC, including multiple girls who are BFFs with another hook-up. None of them complain about another dancer taking my money, but they do joke about how busy I can get inside a club and that it can be impossible dancing for me sometimes. But they always try. Hell, I just took two to a very nice house steakhouse and then ended the night in a 3some with them. At the all Latina club, the girls literally line up waiting for me, and even sit in front of my booth blocking all the activity going on in it from prying eyes until it is their turn. Dancer drama exists because you allow it to exist. Dancers are free agents and independent contractors. They can dance for whom they want when they want. They can exchange phone numbers with you or not. But the same applies to you, and you're the one with the money funding the activity. Don't want to sound too harsh, but seriously, try being a man.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "Don't want to sound too harsh, but seriously, try being a man." This is what I get for trying to offer up a friendly topic for a lazy Sunday discussion lol. Chili's gotta try and turn it into a brag session after even the Dugan played it cool.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    You and I have talked about this before, but I think it’s a case by case situation. I’ve gone long periods where I was loyal to a CF but now, even with several CF options I’m spreading the love (and cash) around. It might cost me a girl or two but a couple have surprised me by putting in more effort once they realized they weren’t my only option. Just gotta play the cards as you see them.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Well now all those Jimmy references are going to look crazy lol. Not that it matters that much, but sometimes a question is just a question. I know what I did because I was there. The TL;DR version is the girl I wanted to meet got put back on stage as I was getting ready to leave, so I walked up with a tip to ask her when she'd be back again. I got met with a kiss on the lips out of nowhere and some nibbling and handsiness at the stage. I'd seen other guys walk up there and get none of that, so I decided to stay a while longer lol...
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    shadowcat wrote..."her concern was me fooling around with some other chick, getting an STD and passing it along to her. She was in relationship that she did not want to ruin by coming up with an STD." This is a prime example of why we shouldn't commit to any of these girls. She has a regular guy, plus a custie on the side, yet the custie is supposed to be monogomous. Also, she didn't want to ruin the relationship by getting an STD, but she has no issue with banging a sidepiece. Add this to the stripper logic handbook.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    I'd have stayed. There's no shortage of providers right now.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "Chili's gotta try and turn it into a brag session after even the Dugan played it cool." Don't give me too much credit Wall, lol. If you had posted something ridiculous I'd have gladly given you shit in a heartbeat. 😉 CP obviously has the luxury of clubbing in a place where OTC options are plentiful, which emboldened him to have a diarrhea of the mouth moment when discussing this issue. I understand where he's coming from. When I was a semi-regular at Trophy in Greenville SC many years back, I found similarly wonderful conditions. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. But many of us routinely club in places where the conditions are different culturally and monetarily. When one clubs in a place where good OTC options are harder to come by, especially the prized lower volume types, the calculus is real. Often it takes multiple visits to line these girls up and, when they finally say yes, they are far less ambivalent than CP's free wheeling friends about other girls in the mix. In my local market I've lost a few OTC partners this way over the years, each of whom stopped seeing me the moment they learned that I took another girl out. Presumably you're in a market more like mine than CP's, which makes that whole "bird in the hand" calculation something that has to be considered.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    There's a lot to consider. If I've set up OTC with a hot dancer who I know or believe will show up, then I'll stick with that dancer the majority of the time. But if my OTC opportunity isn't quite as reliable or appealing for whatever reason, I'll cut her loose and look to other opportunities. So, you know, moving target. If possible, I also explain to dancers up front that OTC isn't a binding contract. They know that I like variety and that I don't want to pay for strip club monogamy. Honestly, that has torpedoed my chances with a few dancers. But only a few. A fair number of dancers who have initially refused to share have changed their position in time.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ^ CMI, I'll just say that you, like CP, are in a market bountiful with options. But every place is not like Providence or Miami or Detroit or even wherever CP is from. When girls are fucking and sucking ITC, they are accustomed to that kind of behavior and in many cases expect it. When you're in a place like Jacksonville, for example, it's a different animal. Yes if you want a high volume Cuban girl from one of the higher mileage clubs then the pickings are fine, but if you're taking a hot locally born and raised girl out from one of the lower mileage clubs, you can very much expect a bad reaction if you start spreading it out. In many cases it can take weeks if not months to build enough rapport with a girl to get her comfortable agreeing to OTC. Same held true in my last locality in the northeast. We all have to operate within our own local conditions. It is what it is.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Long ago, in the before times, OTC was commonplace here in Louisville. While it's by no means rare now, but it's no longer a walk in teh park. Or maybe I'm just pickier now. At any rate, I'm a "it's my money, I'll decide how I spend it" kind of guy. There was one point where there were four dancers in one club that I was seeing ITC and OTC at the same time. At some point, they figured it out, and one of them came to me and told me that they'd discussed it and decided it was alright that I was seeing all of them. I don't *think* I laughed in her face, but it's been a while. All that said, as rick pointed out, it's a case by case judgement call. My ATF was fine with me going to to get a BJ once in a while. But since we were going raw, doing anything beyond that was something she couldn't deal with. It's much the same with my current SB, though with her it's more a case of her draining me enough that I'm not really interested in anyone else.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I'm not an experienced otc guy, but to me it seems like you've already fucked this up. You shouldn't let a dancer create a situation where she feels entitled to degrade your itc experience for whatever reason. I'd ditch her and start again with a new girl, being more careful to draw lines and set the right upfront context.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I hadn't actually seen the dancer in question otc yet. During the "will we or won't we" chat it seemed I was going to be her first attempt at it, and I could tell there was some anxiety around the idea. So then I was like "fuck it" and talked with the other dancer, too. If the first girl was going to be a problem about me shopping around, then that just saved me time lol. Plus if you don't say something when you see a stripper you want she could be in the wind for who knows how long after that. Really I just need to stop going to clubs when I'm bored lol. I did end up taking dancer #1 for a spin OTC, but because she was working on stripper time (and apparently isn't a good liar) the results were mixed at best. But because I flexed to make her situation work, if we try it again I'm expecting smoother sailing.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Sounds like she's not worth the effort. These situations should be simple and without drama.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I’m guessing the girl is petite since she fits in a bag? Maybe put the bag in a closet so she can take a time out and adjust her attitude. Once you let her out, she might need time for her eyes to adjust, but hopefully her attitude improves.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Is this what the Cashman has been up to? I thought you retired that windowless room wallpapered in $100 bills lol.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I was away for a month and the best I could come up with was a stupid comment about putting a dancer in a bag. You can see how well I used my time away! Lol!
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @wallanon You wrote and I quote: “I did end up taking dancer #1 for a spin OTC, but because she was working on stripper time (and apparently isn't a good liar) the results were mixed at best.” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Tell her your wallet is exclusive to her when her mouth, pussy, and ass are exclusive to you. I don't do favorites and don't do drama.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion