tuscl

Familiar face in a not so common place

Friday, April 14, 2023 4:59 PM
Just wanted to ask if any of you saw person you knew at at the strip that you didn’t expect to see there. And if so did you act like you didn’t see each other or did you say what’s up to each other? Just curious to see if this has happened to you.

17 comments

• Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Yep. Saw former business partner at one of my regular haunts. We’re on good terms, but acted like we didn’t see each other (I’ve got a regular dancer I meet there, so we basically head straight to VIP when I get there). Happened a couple times in a row and haven’t seen him since
  • mike710
    a year ago
    Written about it before but saw the executive secretary from my office on stage at Captain Creams in Orange County. She freaked out a bit but we kept her secret.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Several times. Reactions have ranged from buying that guy a beer, to mutually pretending to not seeing each other, to standing up and quietly leaving the club (because the drama isn't worth it). I saw a coworker on stage once. She freaked out though I reassured her that I would keep it quiet. Which I did, but she still quit within 2 weeks. I don't feel particularly bad about it. She was working in a club that was 10 minutes from our office. Very early on in my strip clubbing journey, I ran into a dancer I went to college with in the club. Pretty random because I went to school far away from Rhode Island and she wasn't from New England. Anyway, I awkwardly asked her how she got into dancing, to which she replied "I guess you forgot that I was a history major." lol
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Was sitting at the bar at one of the local clubs when I saw a co-worker come out of the VIP area, shortly followed by a dancer who was known for extras. He saw me, lowered his gaze, and exited post-haste. In the following 5 years that I worked at the same location as him, he never spoke a single word to me again that wasn't *strictly* necessary, and even then he would do his best to avoid it.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Very attractive girl I went to junior high with (dropped out of high school). Fast forward to my early 20s - Was in my hometown over winter break in college and went out with old friends to a crappy strip club and she was dancing. You could tell she had lots of mileage on her from a rough life. Would have loved to take her to VIP as I always had a crush on her but this club didn’t have a VIP and it was only 30 minutes before closing time when we got there. She avoided our small group like the plague so she must have recognized at least one of us. She had a rough life, I remember when we were 13 she was talking about her 18 year old boyfriend. I had heard she OD’d a few years after we (my friends and I) saw her that night. Another time the opposite happened - got some very liberal lapdances from a young stripper in a large city. Next night I walk into a restaurant (down the street from the strip club) with clients and she’s the hostess at the door. Talk about deer in headlights look from both of us. We never acknowledged each other and I never saw her again.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Never happened to me but a good friend witnessed this at some strip club in Bumfuck, Ohio. He was there with some friends when another group of guys walks in. Suddenly the dancer screams and dashes to the back and won't come out. Evidently, that dancer saw her brother in that group. If I saw any female family member with her goodies out on stage, I'd drink those memories out of my brain. And if that didn't work, take it to the grave.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Yeah happened to me a few times, most recently a couple months ago. I was sitting with a girl after having just come back from VIP and as I was leaving I saw a fellow board member. We had finished a board meeting and lunch so I figured I would entertain myself. I caught him out of the corner of my eye as I was leaving. Just kept on walking. Quite a few years back I was at Edelweiss in NYC (a trans club) when I saw one of my law partners come in. He saw me and quickly exited but came back in and we sat together, both saying neither saw the other. Then many years ago in NYC before Giuliani ruined Times Square I was at a theater on 8th ave below 42nd where they had live sex shows and saw one of my law partners several rows in front of me. He didn't see me.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Not to me but it did happen to my ATF while I was there. She has a regular job as an EMT and only works when I come to town. So when I came back from the men's room a group of guys has taken up the space next to us. My ATF told me that it was a bachelor party and the groom was a co worker. They spoke. He said "I didn't see you here, you didn't see me here and I'm not going to ask you for a dance. I asked my ATF if she trusted him enough to keep his mouth shut. She said "Yes because I know his fiancée."
  • DeclineToState
    a year ago
    Only once. I took a client to club after an MLB game. Guy I know from high school walks in and locks eyes with me - he was acquainted with my SO and friends of her friends and he was type of guy who can't keep a secret - had a stern talk with him on swearing to secrecy and he thankfully complied. Not all of us have SOs that are cool with clubbing.
  • carolinaclubman
    a year ago
    Years ago I was a regular at the club closest to my home, about a fifteen minute drive. This club was not known for high mileage at all, I was friends with the bartenders, I pretty much ignored the dancers. A lot of my friends hung out there too. One of the waitresses was utterly drop dead gorgeous, pretty face, lean athletic body, I mean smoking. But she was known as a bit of a prude to even be working as a waitress in a strip club, she could not be enticed to show any skin, not even a panty flash or bra shot. Nothing. She had a pleasant personality, but showed zero inclination towards anything else. After a few years she stopped working there. About six months after that, a friend and I drove about an hour to another town that was known for high mileage clubs, walked into the most notorious one, and there she was on stage. She was everything I imagined she would be, wearing a very small bottom showing her perfect ass, was topless with perfect tits and midriff. She recognized us and did not seem shaken. I tipped her and had to persuade my buddy to follow suit. She came over to talk to us after she got off stage, a few minutes later I was in the couch room with her, grabbing handfuls of her tight ass and tits, she was grinding me for all she was worth, and she was shoving her nipples in my mouth. I had as much fun with her several more times over the next few months before she vanished again, never to be seen by me again.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Saw my biology professor at a club when I knew for a fact he was married at the time. I gave him the old head nod which he didn't acknowledge. Nothing ever came of it.
  • eyeofodin
    a year ago
    Only three notable occasions. One, was at a bbq a few hours from home at a buddy's parents house for a LPGA event (they lived on the course). Some idle chit chat with one of their neighbors wife, nothing of any depth. A month or two later, I stop at a local sleazy club and who is on stage? We lock eyes and I take a seat in the back. She get off stage and comes over. She tells me that her husband was a controlling and she had to get any purchase approved and was working to save up some money for a divorce and comes into town when he was travelling for work. We hit it off well and did some dances and for the next year or so every time she was in town she stayed at my place to avoid paying for a hotel and I think a sense of security. After her divorce and fleecing of her husband, never saw her again. Two, took a couple of customers to a low contact club one evening. We sit down and a dancer or two later a young dancer gets on stage. I tell them I know her and I think she's still in high school... they call BS. After her set she comes down plops in my lap and asks how I doing by name. We chat a bit. She tells me she just turned 18 still in high school and not to tell her parents but her grandmother knows. Her parents were dock mates of mine at a local Yacht Club and I'd known her since she was maybe 10 or so. It was strange but I never said a word. Her grandmother and I would get a laugh on the pool deck when she would bring a dancer or two to the club on a sunny summer Sunday afternoon and all the old men would just about fall over themselves in front of their wives. Three, I had a vendor sales rep that was a Indiana Pentecost self righteous jerk. Stopped into a club one night and he was there so absorbed in stage show that the place could have burnt down around him and he'd never have noticed. Since I was a regular at the place and knew most of the dancer, I found one who was on the happy ending spectrum and paid her and sent her over to him as long as she didn't tell him where they dances came from. She went over gave him some line about him being so good looking and her being horny and took him to back for "free". Not even a half a song into the dance he comes almost running out of the back and out the door he goes. The dancer comes over about ten minutes later and relates she never even touched him and shot off in his pants when she rubbed her kitty.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    I've ran into guys I knew from my hometown at clubs in Providence maybe 3 or so times. I just acted the same as if I ran into them in a regular bar or club. No biggie.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Clubbing as long as I have you eventually run into people you know, but an ex girlfriend? Yes. She was with some guy friends and a female. They were having fun, so I went up front by the stage at the Hiliter and kept getting dances from several different strippers. This was 10 years ago when you could literally finger dancers out on the floor in full view with consent, and the dancer would stroke you over the pants and reach up under your shorts. I didn’t do this on purpose, it’s just that the club gets busy and that was the only place open. Gotta say my ex and I never let this affect our fun. She was parting and I was getting off, and neither of us acknowledged each other even after seeing each other at a couple mutual social events some months later. I’ve had friends of my brother say hi to me at the club, but the most funny was when his wife was working at the club and she comes over to me and dances for me without asking. Her reason was if I got a dance from her I couldn’t tell her husband what she did, because I would have been an accomplice. She wasn’t that attractive and gently nudged her off me after a20-30 seconds saying “you don’t have to do this, I won’t say anything”.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    My coworkers who'd probably go to clubs are more of the breastaurant types who get all the flirt with girls who are genuinely hot (and dressed like strippers) but don't get the automatic trouble from their SOs. Hell, some of the younger dudes have SOs there getting glances from guys they know. That's weird to me, but if it works for them then fine. I'm sure a lot of those girls are available for takeout just like the strippers, but that's shopping too close to home. All it takes is one girl with a big mouth to get my bad habits in the rumor mill. It'll be enough when I show up one day with the way too young woman I decided to keep and make kids with. These days I tend to avoid shifts at the strip club when I'm a regular to more than one girl, because inevitably one of them cares too much about who else I see. And when I've got strippers who I see IRL (like non paid) on shifts they work I don't go. It's less awkward that way.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’m bad with faces and I’m guessing other people have recognized me more than I’ve noticed people I know. One time I did run into a dad whose daughter I coached on a sports team. He was going through a divorce and I saw him a couple more times. Some of the dancers told me he did rooms but he never did them when we were in the club together. He stopped going there or at least I haven’t seen him. For as much time as I spend in clubs and for how small Baltimore is, it’s only a matter of time before something truly awkward happens. The threat of it hasn’t slowed me down at all.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    Funny I only had this happened to me once with a guy a worked with. It was a younger kid. I didn't act like I didn't know him. Said what's up. I don't like seeing people I work with though, because they talk too much. I got a few stupid "so what did you do this weekend" from others at work. Awesome that I work remote in another state. I'll never see them in the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion