tuscl

Very Serious Question - IG Edition

Sunday, March 5, 2023 11:30 PM
Why do dudes post under their real names when they KNOW a stripper is gonna blast their stupid DMs on her Snapchat? Oh, that was you? You didn't know?

17 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Bc they are dumb
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    What drew said.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    That's why I always use fake names and only send below the waist dick pics.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Drew answered it properly.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Or it could be bc they don’t care. I mean really…if you see a stripper posting a lion’s dick on IG it is probably a dick pic sent by yours truly. Hell, even if I don’t remember sending the pic the reality is that I probably sent said pic in an alcoholic fog. Doesn’t bother me one bit. You see, one benefit of being a frickin’ lion is that I really don’t care what damn dirty apes thing about me. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    What about other Rick species - do they care as well?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I have a club-facing IG that is totally separate from my personal IG. On two occasions, I've seen guys I know interacting/following with local dancers from their personal IG accounts, meaning the ones where they post family, wife, children stuff. In both instances, I quietly reached out to explain to them how social media algorithms can push these "naughty" activities to their civilian friends/followers. In both instances they were completely clueless and had to help them wipe that activity as much as possible. In both instances, those guys were really mad at Instagram. To which I replied that IG has no responsibility to hide their dodgy behavior, but they do have a responsibility to understand how their misbehavior translates to social media. This is especially true if you live in smaller states / cities like RI and Providence where we're all swimming in a relatively small pond.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^ I do the same thing.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I haven't figured out why anyone even posts on all of the social media sites. This is the only site I post on although I do browse FB, IG and USASG.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Social media has been great for my business. It's also a good way to get updates from friends and family that I might otherwise miss. To each their own; it's not for everyone. I don't post anything on my club-facing IG, but I use it pretty often for private messaging.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I agree with many of the comments posted here. To flip it around, I find it odd when a stripper posts her club info on her IG when she uses the same IG for family stuff. Seeing a hot looking girl in a g-string in a strip club - and then seeing photos of her with her kids - or baby daddy - is a bit odd too.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I'm still relatively new to IG, I have a bullshit name account and follow a bunch of local clubs and a few dancers and other random instathots. I know better than to mix it up with a real account. I too have noticed many strippers posting slutty pictures of them at the club intermixed with pictures of their kids birthday parties. I find it a bit odd, it doesn't bother me really, just its odd. Another one I find humorous is the number of strippers that are still falling for those crypto scams. And then they try to sucker everyone else into it, thinking the person who stole their money will actually give it back if they fuck others too. I get 2-3 strippers a week DM'ing me with that bullshit.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    That’s another topic Dolfan! I’ve seen dancers posting about crypto scams - and even more sketchy scams. I think the idea of a get rich quick scheme is appealing to some, and they don’t understand the pitfalls of those scams. I was friendly with a stripper who wasted money on one scam, and since I’m a banker, she thought I could get the money back for her. It was an obvious scam, and the scammer threatened her to send in more money. I told her to ignore it, as she already wasted enough money. Sadly, she sent more money, and she never got any back. I wish she asked me before she sent any money.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    It's unfortunate, but many of these girls are easy marks when it comes to getting scammed, how do y'all think they learned how to scam many of you fella's,
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I've seen several girls with their "real name" IG pages following/followed by their dancer IG accounts. Certainly not the brightest people.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Maybe I need to start mongering on IG
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^it can be helpful at times, not a perfect solution by any means though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion