tuscl

Close encounters of the TUSCL kind (at Desire)

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Last week, I was at the Club Desire stage, feeding bills to a hottie (Abby) when another dancer (Kai) stepped away from her gentleman companion to give Abby a fiver.

I wrote a review, and Desire standout OldWhiteGuy responded to say he was there with Kai around that time, and recalled the $5.

I PMed him, and OWG confirmed he was that gentleman companion. We passed like ships in the night.

Anyone else had an inadvertent TUSCL contact like that?

I wonder how many of the Desire crowd I've "met" there and didn't know it.

12 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Once I was at a club and knew a tuscler would be there. This guy writes good reviews and comes off pretty smooth. I knew he was planning to spend time with a certain girl. Turned out she was on the barstool next to me and the tuscler was with her. Not what I had pictured. Very goofy looking, poorly dressed and I overheard the worst rap ever.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Mikeym has entered the chat
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Happened to me once about 10 years ago. A former frequent posted & reviewer would often mention his favorite dancer at a particular club. Although he never mentioned her name, based on his description of her, I knew exactly who she was. (He definitely had very good taste.)

One afternoon I saw her sitting at a particular place in the club talking with an older gentleman and I thought to myself that must be him. And sure enough, he posted that evening, with the (public) details that I observed.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    *poster
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I’ve passed tuscl members during my visits and only knew it was them after the fact, from reading the discussions and reviews. Chili Palmer was balling in the back corner of Hiliter over 5 years ago taking back a couple girls to vip. I knew because he had my preferred seat and I couldn’t get it back because he was spending $$ for that spot. I ran into a tuscl meet up back when JohnSmith69 was an active member and he got azdd, lone wolf and a member that starts with hr and ends in rh (he’s not active). Anyway after the fact I saw the group of guys but they were really low key being a tuscl meet up. I’d never have known if I didn’t read the discussion boards afterward. I have also been at the club with the famous Desertscrub a few times after I found out from this board, but I can’t finger him yet (lol!) meaning I couldn’t pick him out in a lineup. The other guys I can, but don’t think I’ve seen their faces repeated at the club the same time I was there. These guys are average modest looking and very unassuming people who tend to fly under the radar, much like myself. I wouldn’t ever go up to someone and say “you’re on tuscl, right?” I like how everyone respects each others private space, and why we don’t finger each other, figuratively speaking.
  • AbeVigoda
    2 years ago
    I’ve seen but not talked to Lopaw. Since there aren’t many women customers I always wondered when I saw a female customer if it was her. One day I saw a woman get dances from a couple of dancers. I then read a review for those same dancers the next day by Lopaw.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Feel like Desires reviewers have all been at Desires at one point or another. I've "met" most of them probably. Other than that u doubt I've ever seen or met anyone else.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I was at Desire one time and struck up a conversation with the guy next to me. We started chatting about dancers we'd done dances/VIPs with and he had really good information. He told me a thing that was new to me and I asked, "Where did you hear that?" And suddenly he got a bit wary and said "Well, there's this website. It's a purple website. Where, you know, there's information, and, ummmm..." And suddenly I felt like I was in that scene from "Fight Club" when Meatloaf is trying to tell Edward Norton about Fight Club without telling him about Fight Club. And, like Edward Norton, I said, "It's okay, man. I'm on TUSCL. I'm Ishmael."

I didn't recognize his user name. I think he's one of the many lurkers who pay for VIP or just reviews without using the discussion boards at all. But it was a funny moment.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I aim to become more like that member, just pay for the reviews. Morons can’t accept their holes in their opinions.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Lips and assholes, that’s what we get, and they all stink.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    The slimmer OWG was slumming it at CF today. It took me 2 drinks to move on from the club's "D" lineup, but the infamous OWG was one drink and out of there!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I reached out via PM to a member after reading his review of one of my regular clubs. It was just to compare notes on it regarding dancers and mileage. It turns out I was at the club at the time, and he saw me with my ATF DS. He described himself but I didn't recall seeing him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion