Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dranks

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Jack and Coke or Run and Coke

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Neither.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Run and coke hold the run

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I avoid mixed dranks. If I’m going for a run, I avoid dranking coke.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Well, this rick like Jack straight from the bottle a drivin’ whiskey. Puts hair on your chest. And then there is the rickarita, can’t beat that shit.

Also, I’m more partial to cachaça than rum. ‘tis rickthejaguar’s fave. It is totally hilarious to walk into some dive in podunksville and say “this rick wants a cachaça and coke” and watch the gears in the head of some normie going “wtf is cachaça, we only got corn whiskey here”. Then I up the ante by sayin’ “gimme my drink wildebeest”. Good times. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

crazyjoe - I figured your go-to drank would be prune juice with a size of MiraLAX.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I like rum and coke!

Profile picture for Ian1968
Ian1968
•

A spell checker ? Is that an option too ?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Instead of run and coke, crazy joes choice is runny shits!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

purple

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Sugary mixed drinks are a no-go. That the surest way to a hangover (and fat fuckery) I would do Jack or rum neat

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Try to get the best bourbon they have (which is usually - sadly - Makers Mark) “neat” with a side of Diet Coke for me.

Profile picture for azfriole
azfriole
•

Back in my early 20's it was Jack and crack!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement