tuscl

Trips Vs Strips

Saturday, January 21, 2023 2:02 AM
I was recently having a nice single malt and contemplating life over some light reading on this forum and I thought to myself why, since the 'rona, was I dropping flights at Strips when fun can be had across the seas for a fraction of the cost. Has anyone thought the same recently? Is the sheer cost of having a decent time at Strips here worth it? For me, when I was younger, I barely went to Strips. It was usually a flight booked to one of the many destinations in our hemisphere that would keep one sane for large parts of the year. Now, in my 30s, it's hard to get a crew together. I found myself wondering that vast wasteland of NNJ Strips looking for the sweet sound of Billie Jean or Frank Sinatra. (I had to Google those terms to understand what they meant, lol). Is this the fate that awaits? Thank you to all those who have provided vital intelligence and Godspeed.

20 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    "I thought to myself why, since the 'rona, was I dropping flights at Strips when fun can be had across the seas for a fraction of the cost." Lots of guys on here do the sex tourist thing. TJ isn't across the ocean but it's the most popular destination talked about here because the clubs there also double as houses of I'll repute. A couple of guys who post here are US expats who went places where they can play whenever they want.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I hit a point where a lot of my buddies were married or had jobs where we couldn't get drunk all the time and bang strippers til dawn any night of the week anymore. At least they couldn't any more. I didn't get all emo about it, but I did get used to clubbing solo. Unless I'm at the club with my old school buddies or a TUSCLer who knows his way around, me being in the club with other people is just social.
  • JSmith80
    a year ago
    wallanon, thank you for your response. "At least they couldn't any more. I didn't get all emo about it, but I did get used to clubbing solo. Unless I'm at the club with my old school buddies or a TUSCLer who knows his way around, me being in the club with other people is just social." You are right. I have also began venturing out and it's just odd in terms of dollars being dropped. As someone who has been to all the main destinations, sometimes the morning after is just too much to handle in retrospect. I've been better adapting as of late but only time will tell. I've never been TJ but I heard it's amazing. I just don't have the balls to that solo. Perhaps, I will have to. Anyway, thanks for your response wallanon. Godspeed. - John Smith, lol.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    There's a TJ sub-forum here where you can ask a bunch of questions. Some of the guys here have even ended up doing the wingman thing if they were there at the same time. TJ does have crazy shit happen, but if you're an obvious tourist you're usually given a pass by the organized crime.
  • JSmith80
    a year ago
    I'll definitely check it out. I've always avoided Mexico due to the cartels and the crazy shit that is possible to go down but perhaps it's in my head. What about you? Have you been? Any plans of venturing out?
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I used to go to TJ, but haven't been in years. The hype is legit. You can do pretty much anything with the girls. It got a little less convenient to get there and back, which meant the juice wasn't worth the squeeze anymore. At least for me. But I'm doing okay. My town has plenty of fruit.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "I was recently having a nice single malt and contemplating life over some light reading on this forum and I thought to myself why, since the 'rona, was I dropping flights at Strips when fun can be had across the seas for a fraction of the cost." Because you can only fly overseas so often and it's not really a "scratch an itch" type of exercise. But you're right that strip clubs, with their hit or miss nature, are expensive places to routinely monger in, especially when you're in your 30s and still have a high sex drive. Clubs are supposed to be supplemental fun, not the main course. It's different when you become an old hound (like many here) because you need it less and you're hitting your peak earning years, but a young guy needs to have cheaper and more consistent outlets, like civilian partners or cheaper p4p options. Also, yes, for lots of reasons, guys who morph into regular strip club hounds often have to reconcile themselves to going alone. For me the biggest reason was not that I couldn't find others to go with - I used to routinely go in groups and have a great time, even in my early 30s. Rather it was protecting my own reputation. Men are not like they once were, when guys knew that what happened on the night out stayed where it happened. Nowadays too many of them are emotional pussies who are just too eager to please, which leads them to gossip. So now I tell nobody in my social or family circles - not a single one - how I spend some of my free time. Btw the term "Strips" is not a thing and it makes it look like you're trying too hard. Just sayin.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    And the whole sounds of Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra shit is dumb as fuck too. I don't know if it really is cheaper either. For me, there'd have to somewhat of a tourist reason to go somewhere, not just the sex. For the cost of travel, lodging, and the girls, I feel like I could line up a rotation of local OTC girls and be limited by my refractory period rather than spending. It's probably different in other areas though.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    My experience is similar. In my early 30's I used to go out with guys from work, eat a big steak dinner, get loaded, head to the SC's, and have all kinds of fun. Now, I club solo. This is better bc the old gang is inactive these days, and I'm targeting a more focused experience anyway. Also, in the current sexual / political climate I want my activities kept very secret.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Sex tourism funds more crime overseas than in the US. Just know where your money is going and your complicity.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "Just know where your money is going and your complicity." Icee what a buzzkill you are lol. Deal with your own demons before you try and tackle ours.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    Most of my friends are either married or otherwise in long term relationships and out of this lifestyle at this point. If anyone knows the Allman Brothers song “No One To Run With” it’s like this is my life. There is no one left to run with anymore. When I hit the club, I go solo. Frankly, it’s something I prefer to do alone anyways. Show up when I want, leave when I want. And as Rick indicated, no loose lips to potentially blab about things I would prefer not to be common knowledge.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Loose lips are not a good thing anywhere. Facts.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Wallanon. It's reality. Third world sex tourism is deviant in every way
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    If you’re in the NJ area why not head up to Toronto or Montreal on a weekend? Those are good spots and not too far from your home base.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I haven’t felt a need to travel overseas but would go if I happened to be there. On the home front, I’ll go to clubs with certain friends when we’re on guys’ trips as I’ve posted in reviews, but even the ones who would join me in the full depths of my depravity I won’t tell exactly what I do or about my activity on tuscl. Once you tell one person, it’s not a secret.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Clubbing is an inherently solitary activity for me. If I just wanted to bond with my friend, I'd grab dinner or drinks at a normal bar. I'm there to talk to and get dances and VIPs from hot dancers. Not to mention I've engaged in activities not to be discussed in polite company.
  • Myoman
    a year ago
    I think this is a great topic and the answer is clear. Strip clubs in the USA are a complete rip-off, tease. In NYC and Stamford/Bridgeport CT, for example, there are like no hot girls and so many idiot American men dropping a crazy amount of money on average looking girls. Here, men compete with each other for a scarcity of girls. Meanwhile, a plane ride away: the complete opposite is happening. Those poor girls, many who are hot as fuck are competing for a scarcity of men willing to spend a fraction of what we in the USA or used to. There are many options: South America, Eastern Europe, Canada, Mexico. The answer is clear: By far, a better time can be had for less money if you leave USA. And by far, the situation is much better for girls here - girls here are spoiled. Nowhere in the world would guys pay $75 for a 12-minute lap dance (three songs). What a tragedy for men in America!
  • VeeEm
    a year ago
    Honestly, the sketchiness of US strip clubs is the allure. There's the potential for BBFS with a new crazy chick that's making out with you! Going to a regulated brothel in a western country is nearly a surgical experience. Its very routine, condom application, shower, rinse repeat. I would recommend, I would prefer to live in a place that had them and the same production value (Nevada ranches are basically developing nation level, in comparison). But erotic activities in strip clubs are still alluring.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I’m guessing this is a different John Smith - and not a return of a previous lawyer who had a specific criteria requirement when he was out at the club. As I remember, he enjoyed weed and dream strippers quite a bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion