tuscl

Resupply From Mexican Border Invasion?

dha
South Florida
Friday, December 23, 2022 12:50 PM
Are you seeing an increase in Mexican strippers? Would expect to see it have an impact on multiple businesses in the USA. But, more so in this one. Maybe, not!

34 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    In Indiana I see an increase, but it is a slow increase. The ones here seem to be able to speak English and have spent time in places like Texas or California before coming here. There are two Mexican strippers who are sisters. Their mother is Mexican, but one has a black father and one has a white father. The one with the black father gets angry easily, is aggressive and has trouble getting along with people. The one with the white father is sweet natured and easy to get along with. I've noticed over the years that siblings who don't share both parents are further apart on personality than those who do. Personality might be part genetic and not wholly environmental.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So her negative traits are because her dad is black? Snd the other is positive coz her dad is white? Have you read mein kampf? Social darwinism didn't age well

And what invasion?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    .It's my impression that strip clubs are reluctant to hire strippers who are in the US illegally. Mexicans are generally more conservative than Caribbeans, they'd rather work a low-paid job than strip.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee he is describing the situation as is. If someone says a criminal is black that doesnt mean they’re saying someone is a criminal because they’re black. You’re reading and processing information incorrectly, in a very odd way. Do you think only certain races are capable of violence or something?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl it depends. Growing up. Becoming a stripper was just a phase girls went through after high school. For many it was their first job. But these were girls born or raised here.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ 100% fucking bullshit.
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    Clubs would be taking a chance hiring a dancer, even as independent contractor, who lacked proper documentation, even under the current administration. Doubt it happens much
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Fraudulent document can probably be counterfeited or obtained easily on the dark web.

So does a cocktail of Mexican and African always create create angry, argumentative strippers?

He seems to presenting an observation 21cee not a Nazi philosophy. Calm down. Don't jump so easily to criticism with consultation comments. Geee whiz my brother!
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    We have gone from 1% Hispanic to 10% Hispanic here in Indianapolis over the last twenty years. One local Mexican bar here tried to turn itself into a Mexican strip club, but the police raided it and shut it down. They said it didn't have the proper licenses. It never reopened as a strip club. I think it is almost impossible to get the licenses to change a bar into a strip club here. It wouldn't cost a lot to make the change. Just add a little stage and a stripper pole. I've been in lots of local bars with a little stage set up for bands to play on.

Before my accounting days, I was in an unsuccessful band when I was young and played in several little bars on tiny stages. When I tell strippers how depressing it was to play in front of a lot of empty tables, they look surprised and say they feel the same way when dancing to a mostly empty room.

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't know what you're talking about in terms of a border invasion. If this is some political build the wall bullshit, just ignore my reply.

That said, I see very few strippers that look or claim to be Mexican. Right now, only one comes to mind. She's memorable because she was hot as fuck, but I haven't seen her in years. There certainly hasn't been an increase of them at clubs around here lately. I've often wondered why we don't have more Mexican strippers around here. In some areas they're every bit as many of them as there are Cubans. I'm guessing it's a cultural thing & they don't want to be strippers.

As far as clubs hiring undocumented strippers, it happens all the fucking time here. Many of the Cuban girls tell me they don't have their work permit/green card. Some of them are here legally under sponsorship seeking asylum or some other permanent change in status, some are here illegally. Some came or were brought illegally and had permission under DACA, but let it lapse and are now illegal again. We see a fair amount of other Caribbean's here without permission to work too, but they're still hot, naked, and on stage. Some of them use someone else's docs, sometimes the club knows and looks the other way or even helps or even completely handles it and the girl doesn't even know.

• dha
    2 years ago
    Capitalism meets mongerism.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    From what I’ve heard; the Mexican economy improved a good-amount in the early-90s post-NAFTA thus cutting down on Mexican-immigration – from what I’ve heard, a lot of the current-immigration is not from Mexico but from all over Latin-America and even all-over-the-world – e.g. for the last decade or two, Cuba’s and Venezuela’s economies' have been much worse than Mexico’s those a lot more immigration from those two countries – the thing is that most people trying to get into the U.S. illegally have to do so thru Mexico (obviously b/c Mexico is a on our border thus serves as a land-bridge).
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Stick with repeating "I'm a white guy that likes black girls" Chewy and writing reviews the length of 1,000 pg novels.

Yawn --- boring --- Zzzzzz

Stick with topics you know. Like how to skip rope, how to play tic-tac-toe, and how to sharpen #2 pencils
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ you're a moron - learn how to write and express well-thought-out opinions - you are low IQ trash and that is saying something for TUSCL - I feel for w/e dancer has to deal w/ your sorry trashy uneducated ass - it's shits like you that screw-it-up for the rest of us customers.
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ok Chu.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    The border crisis is not causing an increase in Mexican strippers any more than Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is causing an increase in Ukrainian strippers.
  • dha
    2 years ago
    How do you know that, iknowbetter? Can't wait to hear your know it all response.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lets be real it's mostly dudes crossing the border.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Human trafficking is a huge problem.

But the fucking idiots on here don't care. They just see it as cheaper prostitution
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yet you're the only one coming on here pretending to be a cosplay pimp, A/K/A a human trafficker.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cosplay Jewish millionaire. Ignore me like your kids ignore you. Senile bitch
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LULZ
  • dogchain
    2 years ago
    I don't think I have ever even met a Mexican stripper. Have met plenty fo Spanish ones but not specifically Mexican. Always has been a ton of Ukrainian strippers even b4 the war.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee thats funny for you to say cause you flipflop being latino, black or sephardic jewish on here, you pulled the sephardic jewish card so you could attempt to call skibum an anti semite for insulting you
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I have met one mixed half mexican stripper, but the others have been other countries. Many from brazil, some from el salvador, cuba, dominican republic etc
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you said trafficking is fine as long as you can use the trafficked women to rob and beat tricks. Messed up
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA)

BigThirdEye, Champphilly, Moneyman1234, and dha are just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads.

But, as always, take a look at his/their posting history and judge for yourself.

If engaging with his/their inane posts is fun for you, then go for it.

Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions.

~ Call.Me.Ishmael
    ~ April 29, 2022

“In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers."

~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    CJkend, I feel sorry for your unnecessary pathetic imagination and I sure you are not reading my posts. I have nothing to do with nasty BigThirdEye alias AwolW Moneyman1234. Better focus on your life than getting into unnecessary imagination of connect me to some nastiest people on the earth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Predictable.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You added dha to the list? A user whos been here since 2004?
    Also the bigthirdeye profile is ran by icee or someone else. Someone made a new user with that name today
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    Assuming this is a real question, I'll play along:

In Northwest Indiana where there used to a lot more black clubs and dancers is now mostly Latina. They say they're Mexican but they don't sound or look like it. My sample size of one confessed and said she was from Honduras, but I would have never have guessed it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Honduran girls are fine af

Most of the migrants held at the border are central Americans escaping us brokered repression in their homelands
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    People in Southern Mexico probably have more in common generally with people in Guatemala and Honduras, than they do with Mexicans from near the US border. She probably said she was Mexican to not get a lot of "where?" if she said she was Honduran.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion