tuscl

San Jose. Homeless man on bike killed in hit and run.

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
This happened on the 8th or 9th. Sjg last posted on the 5th. I hope it isn't him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/sanfrancisco…

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/so…

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The article doesn't identify the person.

SJG's identity was outed a couple of years ago on TUSCL so someone on here may know/recall his name (I don't remember the name though).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene. Though from what I remember, that connection was made solely because Schoene has an empty Twitter account that shares a profile handle with SJG's profile name here. So, I don't think he's actually SJG. The connection was tenuous at best.

But I'm sure the real Lloyd Schoene struggles to understand why a Google search of his own name produces such a big result on TUSCL.

SJG posted here *every* single day, and stopped posting on the 5th. That homeless man died on the morning of the 9th. If SJG had posted on the 8th, then it would be slightly more believable.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I don't wish early painful death on anyone. But I'm enjoying not having every conversation hijacked.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    using iceydougster's logic if a fentanyl dealing chicano wannabe pimp with no life makes the news are we to assume that it's him? lulz

picking up on what ishmael said, lloyd schone is definitely not the creep. among other things schone is/was a successful conservative while the creep is the exact opposite.
    i recall the creep didn't even flinch, never skipped a beat and kept up his usual spamming when the schone theory was presented which told me back then that he wasn't schone.

anyway, i know it's asking for too much but i'd be perfectly fine if i never see those 3 letters that start with s j ever again.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I hope it's not him. His disappearance was odd and sudden. Cacaplop disappeared around the same time but has unfortunately returned
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee youve said people illegally jaywalking or doing other illegal things can be robbed. I doubt you have any kind of respect for the homeless, just faux respect if you need to rile them up for a looting protest
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop stop making shit up about me and go troll elsewhere dumb bitch.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    How many of us would gladly welcome back SJG in exchange for Icee's disappearance?
    😃
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    He’s been busy posting flyers up about his organizations Halloween party on Monday night.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I hope the victim of those car accidents was not SJG. These discussions are much more useful without his constant spamming, but I don’t wish harm on him.

Rather than looking toward the cyclists who were killed (as we don’t know SJG’s identity), possibly checking to see if the driver was Mamisan, will provide pertinent clues as to whether the victim was SJG? If the driver was the known owner of several massage parlors and Chinese buffets, and was driving a minivan, then a conclusion might be drawn on the cyclists identity?
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    SJG said "It turns out that I might not always be posting enough to remain on top. Some might have noticed that I am not posting as much as I was 4 months ago.

I have more things going on, taking up more of my time."

IE. I'm being moved to a group home farther from my San Jose Public Library access.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Who knows or cares? I’m surprised that so many of y’all give a flip
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag. Well keep that in mind when you disappear.

It's just weird he disappeared like that. He's not active on his site either
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Troll elsewhere dumb fat bitch
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Still a Frenulum
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee is SJG.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icee: what is sjg's site?
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Seem icee has many fake accounts and creating fuzz about disappearance of his/her own account. Wierd
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Feel sorry for the victim.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Troll someone else cacaplop.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Icee sure is obsessed with SJG.